Orgasming with blue balls

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Kalivan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Orgasming with blue balls

Post by Kalivan »

I am aware that some people have never experienced blue balls to any reasonable degree, but for those that have, I'm intrigued to hear your thoughts on the orgasms you have had (if you have had :whistle:) while affected by them.

I crossed my mind that the few orgasms I have had whilst nursing a serious case of blue balls have been a weird mix of pain and ecstasy, ultimately I think resulting in a more satisfying orgasm.

The reason I am interested to hear your experiences is that I cannot actually remember clearly enough to know for sure. I'm not sure the difference was significant enough to notice at the time, and it's been a while since I suffered from blue balls 'properly' (or, for that matter had a 'normal' orgasm :unsure:). Perhaps some experimentation is in order!

One thing that is for sure though is that it definitely takes quite a while for the blue balls to subside afterwards, which can be very frustrating considering the post-orgasm state of mind :-O
That fleeting awkwardness you get when someone mentions the abbreviation CBT in everyday converstion?
Yeah, that probably means you're a Milovanian :-D
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Orgasming with blue balls

Post by janmb »

I have only ever had a single real case of prolonged denial so not much basis for an opinion I guess, but when being under Jana's control for 30 days, I went about 33 days without orgasm... My experience was that the orgasm I had after all that time was quite simply the best one I have ever had. Not necessarily the most powerful, but it felt amazing through and through - most of all caused by the anticipation I guess, probably more so than the actual physical experience.

It felt great anyway, can't really say it was painful in any way either, just fantastic.
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I don't but think it could be fun.
Sub/Slave(s): My Wife

Post by Snot »

This is something I'd like to look into as well.

My memory of the times I've orgasmed to releave blue balls I don't recall it being the enjoyable. This is probably because they've always been quick. Since my wife got into this with me I've had far more cases of blue balls but can't remember a time that she got me off durri g blue balls.
Drum
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Drum »

I have done it once and I do not get turned on by the idea of being denial like many who love it here. I do like to get teased however so I am on this site quite often :)

But cumming with blue balls was completely unsatisfying for me. It kinda felt like a ruined orgasm, less sensation and feeling. I remember I still felt horny after I had orgasmed.

I think it also depends how you get to cum. If you are told to just cum right now on the floor its not that exciting for me but if I am teased to the brink of orgasm a few times over a period of time until I just pushed over the edge I would probably have enjoyed it a lot more :)

Of course everyone should try this at least once :p
mbop
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mbop »

I've never been around a guy who ever talked about having blue balls so I dunno. Is it something you only get 'outside the bedroom' when you're too horny but there's no relief? Or can you also get it during the act? Like, if you made love for an hour but were holding back, could you get blue balls then too?

I'm mostly familiar with the 1950s trope where the guy claims to have blue balls to pressure his GF into sex but I don't think that's very applicable today. Is sex even that enjoyable with blue balls? Especially if they're swinging around...
SuperHero
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SuperHero »

I seem to be more focused on the pain in my balls than the pleasure of orgasm, so it's not really too great.