Skinny Dipped at pool party

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
smallchange
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Skinny Dipped at pool party

Post by smallchange »

A pool party at a friends house was winding down (about a dozen people left) and one of the girls decided to take a skinny dip. I (drunkenly) decided to join her. I stripped off and jumped in no one else however followed suit. About half of those still partying around the pool were female friends and acquaintances. I had a secret agenda other than just some drunken party hi-jinx. I have a very tiny flaccid penis (2") and with shrinkage it is an inch at best. None of these girls would have ever seen my cock. (Although I believe it was generally known that I am not well endowed) I splashed around for a little while then right after the girl who had jumped in before me got out I emerged as well and got to parade naked in front of 5 girls who all got a good look at my tiny baby-size little dink and balls. I went into the bathroom to dry off and dress but had a wank thinking about all those girls getting direct visual confirmation to the rumours about my small cock. And i knew for certain that it would be the subject of conversation while I was masturbating a few yards away.
It's the little things that mean a lot