Guide: Create your own Cock Hero movie! Tips & support!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

climactic
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Guide: Create your own Cock Hero movie! Tips & support!

Post by climactic »

Question: I just downloaded the trial version of Sony Vegas 11 (the standard version costs nearly $600!!).

Does anyone know if I will be able to save/export projects with the trial version?
blacklobster
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blacklobster »

you should beable to , if its like the adobe one its the full program but only usable for 30days .
climactic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by climactic »

So I've downloaded and started tooling around with Sony Vegas, and happily, I've had no problem editing video/audio, adding transitions, etc... but one thing I am not able to do is change the font on text media. I can change its location, color, effects and size, but the font selection tab is greyed out, and no matter which I switch it to it stays on the standard font, even after being rendered.

Does anyone have an idea what the reason for this may be?
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

climactic wrote:So I've downloaded and started tooling around with Sony Vegas, and happily, I've had no problem editing video/audio, adding transitions, etc... but one thing I am not able to do is change the font on text media. I can change its location, color, effects and size, but the font selection tab is greyed out, and no matter which I switch it to it stays on the standard font, even after being rendered.

Does anyone have an idea what the reason for this may be?
Hmm.. I think Vegas collects fonts from your C:\Windows\Fonts\ folder... Have you got MS Word installed? That might be the problem!

Very glad you are creating aswell! Since I'm using vegas, I could share one of my project files with you! Eventhough you don't have the actual files, it might help somehow! =)

Here's the link:
http://ifile.it/9zofkw5

Good luck and let me know if you need any more help!

Cheers!
Vindicare
climactic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by climactic »

Ah, that's definitely it then. I have a trial version of Word that came with this particular computer, but I have yet to open it.

If I can't get that to work, there are a bunch of free fonts online. I should be able to download those to the appropriate folder.
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by camel »

Can you also explain how you post it to Milovana as a tease? Someone asked me about it, and I'm assuming that he can't be the only one.
climactic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by climactic »

You first need to upload your video, here:

http://ifile.it/

Then you provide the link to the download, available on that same site.

This can be done by making a brief Classic Tease as an intro, and including the link there, and it can also be linked in a forum post.
brewster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brewster »

Would anyone be willing to make a youtube video with voiceover explaining the step by step process to making a CH video? It would certainly increase the production of them. I'm addicted and need more!
Milos007
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by Milos007 »

Thanks a lot to both Andy and Vindicare for their efforts to put this one up.
Seems like you guys really spent a lot of time with this tutorial , much appreciated.
Before we start the pleasing, you must endure the teasing.
owhat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by owhat »

andyp, would it be at all possible for you to save a version of that after effects file in CS5 format.
I don't really want to install a warez CS5.5, since I own a legit copy of CS5, and as such I can't open the file you posted. :)
vitesse
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by vitesse »

is 640x360 good enough for low definition video? I already made a 1280x720 video but want to offer a low quality for user who's need it.
hiphopanonymous
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hiphopanonymous »

vitesse wrote:is 640x360 good enough for low definition video? I already made a 1280x720 video but want to offer a low quality for user who's need it.
That should be fine. Make sure you're adjusting the bitrate accordingly, too. 720p should be around 6 Mbps+. With 360p you can get away with between .75 Mbps with a rational cap of 2-3 Mbps.
dolomite13
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dolomite13 »

Well after 3 hours of screwing around with After Effects and Premiere and not being able to get a stroke meter to work I have prety much given up trying to make one of these vids.

If anyone who has been successful could post a project file with a single scene it it with the music and stroke meter in it I think that would help pont me in the right direction.

=D=
astania
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by astania »

there are many in here that prob will help you, we got lot of artists! So please help him :) making this a bigger community!

So whats your name of your video? :) and the progress? all done exept stroke meter?
hiphopanonymous
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hiphopanonymous »

dolomite13 wrote:Well after 3 hours of screwing around with After Effects and Premiere and not being able to get a stroke meter to work I have prety much given up trying to make one of these vids.

If anyone who has been successful could post a project file with a single scene it it with the music and stroke meter in it I think that would help pont me in the right direction.

=D=
Uploading a project file is going to be difficult if not impossible due to file sizes. I guess my first question is do you have a beat audio file already made for the scene in question?