Guide: Create your own Cock Hero movie! Tips & support!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

johnsonandjohnson
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Guide: Create your own Cock Hero movie! Tips & support!

Post by johnsonandjohnson »

doremi wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:38 am
johnsonandjohnson wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:58 pm Hello, what's the most secure way of uploading and sharing a video?
You've got to be more specific about "secure", johnsonandjohnson, because I have a feeling you have something else in mind. ;-) So, what are you worried about? Btw, note that websites are reached through HTTPS, so you've got a secure connexion right there. :-D
I've got a video all good to go, the only thing stopping me is mainly some misguided fear that some copyright eagle will track down all of the copywritten material I've used and I wind up with some fat old fine or something in the mail. I was going to just upload it to MEGA and share it that way, but wasn't sure if I should be taking extra-steps in with that.

Sorry should have been more specific.
viewtopic.php?t=23136&sid=da82a34a24997 ... 9c38e77746 - Sex Cauldron Part 1

viewtopic.php?t=25408 - Sex Cauldron Part 2 - The Embiggening

viewtopic.php?t=26241 - Sex Cauldron Part 3 - MAX POWER!
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by doremi »

johnsonandjohnson wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:19 am and I wind up with some fat old fine or something in the mail.
What you are referring to is anonymity (maintaining it). There are a multitude of tools that can be used, and a couple of them used together offer a good protection. But because a little mistake (like leaving a trace, IP, cookies, etc...) from you can break the whole thing, I won't provide solution suggestions. You need to further your understanding about this topic, and Google searches may be of big help. Also, your degree of tolerance/paranoia is also a factor in which tools best suits your needs.

That being said, file hosts and PH respond to takedown request pretty quickly, so not much else happens beyond that. It would take a lot of resources to mail someone a fine. Even though it's always a possibility, I don't have stats to show how often it doesn't happen.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
johnsonandjohnson
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johnsonandjohnson »

doremi wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:34 am
johnsonandjohnson wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:19 am and I wind up with some fat old fine or something in the mail.
What you are referring to is anonymity (maintaining it). There are a multitude of tools that can be used, and a couple of them used together offer a good protection. But because a little mistake (like leaving a trace, IP, cookies, etc...) from you can break the whole thing, I won't provide solution suggestions. You need to further your understanding about this topic, and Google searches may be of big help. Also, your degree of tolerance/paranoia is also a factor in which tools best suits your needs.

That being said, file hosts and PH respond to takedown request pretty quickly, so not much else happens beyond that. It would take a lot of resources to mail someone a fine. Even though it's always a possibility, I don't have stats to show how often it doesn't happen.
Yeah, that's what I figured. I'm probably over-thinking it. I used a VPN to upload it to mega, but then my Mega account will be linked to much else. I'll just post the mega link and go from there, I haven't heard any stories of people having issues from there.. Thanks
viewtopic.php?t=23136&sid=da82a34a24997 ... 9c38e77746 - Sex Cauldron Part 1

viewtopic.php?t=25408 - Sex Cauldron Part 2 - The Embiggening

viewtopic.php?t=26241 - Sex Cauldron Part 3 - MAX POWER!
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by hosenguy »

I have a few items I have shared over time and I also am a very paranoid person. There is not too much you can do to hide your identity with most sharing sites so you have to do a few things to help yourself out.

I post my files on Mega and share them with a password or "key" that I usually list separately from the Mega link. My hope is that this slows down the uninterested, folks that are not already approved by this site, and bots. Then I also zip the file. I hope that this slows down any scanning for unlawful content on the Mega site, even though they say they don't do that.

I would like to post my links on a private closed membership website, but that is not always good to get the content out.

PH is for sure not a private site so good luck with that.

Another thing that you should do is look for discord channels for producers as they usually have a topic on take downs and which studios not to mess with and which ones don't seem to care.
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

Humble Bundle has software offers that you can get for what you want to pay. You should check there from time to time.
I purchased Vegas Pro from them and it is quite a bit more than I need for my personal efforts.
Currently they have a package, active for one more day, that includes a video editor along with the audio program Acid.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/y ... le_index_2
MortonBridges
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MortonBridges »

The HumbleBundle multimedia maker bundle is back, available until Christmas Eve.

https://www.humblebundle.com/software/y ... e-software
Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Alex69 »

Hello, I have a much more powerful computer (Mac) now, because it uses a whole new technology that makes them powerful and efficient at the same time. So I downloaded a few clips to play with Final Cut and learn... But I have some questions that I know you'll gladly answer, I know this is a supportive community:

1st, the thing that worries me the most: Building tolerance towards arousing material. Since I watching (and enjoying) CHs, 6 years ago, I've slowly built some tolerance, and for the past few years my sex drive has plummeted to the point where, to actually enjoy CH, I have to quit all activity for a week. Yeah, this could be related to depression and other issues, but anyways, I'm just having one or two releases per week, and it is going worse. That's why I'm a bit worried about the process involving CH production: using and watching all that content -my favourite visual content- several times while working on a project, will actually worsen this, and make me "immune" to sexual arousal through visuals.

2nd: I'm playing with h.264 and h.265 codecs with Final Cut and Handbrake, and h.264, while more compatible and retaining better visual quality, it leaves me with files of 8GB of size (for a 50 minute footage). The h.265 (HEVC) file is 3,7GB which is acceptable. I've had the idea of rendering an h.264 video and then re-encoding/compressing it with handbrake, an awesome software that is already available for this ARM machines with a native binary, and the final size is smaller: 2,5GB for the file with the "superHQ" preset in HandBrake, with a good quality (it looks almost like the original 4K file), and an even smaller file of 1,5GB with the "fast" preset" but with a much worse visual quality (some people might notice it, some people might not).

I'm a bit obsessive when it comes to visual quality. I think we're dealing with 4K (compressed) material and it is a pity to compress it to the point where it loses a lot of quality. Well, maybe not a lot for many but it is for me. I can leave you with a sample of 3 pictures, one is the original 4K, the other one is the h.264 compressed with superHQ preset, and the other one is the one with "fast preset":

Probably you can't see the quality drop, but click on it and open it in a separate tab full size, and you'll see there's one of them that looks more compressed and with less quality.

I think the Final Cut -> render at 1080p with h.264 -> then compress it via Handbrake with superHQ preset is the best path to achieve a relatively small file (2,5GB) with good video quality (low compression).

With my previous computer, a low power dual core CPU from 2012 with integrated graphics, it was almost impossible to compress with HandBrake using anything aside the "very fast" preset. Now I can compress it in superHQ within one hour, and I'm still doing a rectification in h.265, although the gains I see with HEVC are not huge to be honest...

For now, I'm just learning to paste several videos into one single video, rendering, compressing, basic stuff. Next step is deepen my video editing knowledge, and learn to make transitions. Then, replacing the file audio with my own music, and finally add captions and text. Beatmeter don't worries me, because I am not a fan of it personally, I rather watch green light red light videos, or those with simple speed intructions, and I plan to do the same... If some day I do a CH, that's it.

Oh, and by the way, I started to roughly editing this videos without nothing in mind, just to learn the basics and test the capabilities of this new machine. But I know the first thing before starting the edit process, is to make a script and plan the whole video beforehand, then look for the scenes that fit into the idea, and then, start editing, right?
probably66
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by probably66 »

Hi,

I'm trying to make my own CH, and I was wondering if someone had a radial timer animation I could use? I've seen them used e.g. by Redlighter in RLGL - Nancy, in CH - Erotic Delirium, CH - Passion 1 & 2.

I'm using blender so an image strip would be ideal (30fps). Or else how to make one? I'm using beatmeter-generator and blender.
sdude21
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sdude21 »

Hello, newbie here thinking about trying to make a CH video. I've been playing with the beat-generator program but don't like the sound it uses. I see that I can add my own sound in that program so I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone can tell me where I can get a "boop" sound. The audio link in the first post of this thread is dead.
MortonBridges
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MortonBridges »

sdude21 wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:07 amI see that I can add my own sound in that program so I thought I'd ask here to see if anyone can tell me where I can get a "boop" sound.
You can try the freesound.org. They have a collection of Creative Commons sounds available.

Here's one that may work. And if not they have plenty more you can try.

https://freesound.org/people/fordps3/sounds/186669/
MortonBridges
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MortonBridges »

You don't *need* to do anything. Make the production you'd be happy to play. Some people might have expectations, and there are some elements that are common to many CH videos, but don't feel that you're tied to a strict set of criteria. If you have a collection of videos already that you feel can make a good production, go for it. If you have a new idea that you haven't seen in the wild yet, give it a try. You might start a new trend. Or it could be a niche that only you and a few others enjoy. But that's the important bit, enjoy what you do. Make these because it gives you some sense of joy, not because others expect anything of you.
masperturbator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masperturbator »

starnightmelody wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:15 pm Does anybody know if there is some kind of software that basically looks like a soundboard and creates timestamps to later work with?

Basically like a software with a few big buttons or keyboard shortcuts that are linked to sound effects or tags so i can watch a video on one screen and create the appropriate timestamps for the final sounds on another? To me that sounds like a much easier workflow than having to do everything in a video editing software from the beginning.
Those are timeline markers following SMPTE timecode spec, and it's common in the video editors we're already using.

To do it Resolve, you put the video on a timeline, then use keyboard to mark.

The keybinds you need are found in Resolve's "Mark" and "Playback" menus.

That said, using that won't speed up a single person's editing work.
masperturbator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masperturbator »

Summarizing a guide to creating your own Cock Hero videos, I would say:
  1. Cock Hero is a meme metaphor of Guitar Hero. Cock Hero includes a graphical representation of the music beat to follow for each masturbation stroke.
  2. Text doesn't turn a PMV into a Cock Hero video. If you are making a video that tells a viewer to follow a beat, without giving a graphic, you aren't making a Cock Hero, you are making something else, probably a PMV with JOI, and I would name that a "Beat Hero" or something like that we agree on in the future.
  3. The BeatmeterGenerator (BMG) is the easiest way to make graphics for a Cock Hero. It is well made, and no other method to date is easier.
  4. Any method of making Cock Hero requires that the author understands what "beat" means in music. Every Cock Hero made by an author that incorrectly understands "beat" is flawed so that their meter is wrong for the music they chose. There are popular Cock Hero videos that have wrong "beat" and wrong "meter" and I leave that to people who know. This part is for you, the author, and failing it will ruin your production, even when you don't notice that fact.
  5. Older guides and tutorials explain things about software that were used then. They are relevant now if you use the graphics and scripts they explained. They are irrelevant now if you do not.
To make a Cock Hero at post date, the best software for Cock Hero is now: (1) BMG, (2) Davinci Resolve, (3) Handbrake.
  1. BMG is very accurate at detecting music BPM, when the author selects the correct portion of the song to test for it. BPM is the most important part of a Cock Hero meter. Web search will often tell you the published BPM of a song, which might be correct, or might be slightly incorrect. Most songs use 4/4 time signature, so every beat will be 1 of 4, and you can count the song's meter as 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4. Some songs will not do that, and some will have more than 1 signature in them.
  2. Davinci Resolve is good enough as a video/audio editor that we might replace BMG with it, we just haven't found how, yet. The same is true for the Sony and Adobe scripts that were used in earlier Cock Hero tutorials. As a video and audio sequencer, there is no good reason to not use Resolve, unless your production includes some process that already works very well in the other software.
  3. Handbrake is required for compressing a video to its published file size. You must explore what compression settings are appropriate for yourself. I publish videos at bitrates (so, file sizes) that others have said are too large, and I ignore them because I know that greater compression will damage the graphics in my videos. So, I also don't argue when anyone publishes a more compressed version. Currently, release publishing should target 1-3GB per 30 minutes of video. The margin is wide to account for variety in the work.
Then, I will add:
  1. Get 1080p or better videos.
  2. Get the best bitrate music you can find, after looking for FLAC or similarly lossless.
  3. Release today at maximum 1080p, 360kbps, regardless of your process ability.
  4. Choose music and video you are happy to masturbate to. Prove those choices with what you make.
  5. Make what you wanted, and share it knowing that you are a minority within one.
I will add again:

"Beat" count should be on 2 and 4 of a 4/4 song, but in that example there can be more "strokes" than 4. The important point is that the music should be heard as one, two, three, four, one, two, three, four, not, one, two, three, four.

CH DW Puscifer.7z.torrent
(54.06 KiB) Downloaded 124 times

That is a BMG production of a music playlist that doesn't follow 4/4 time signature. In it I have found the correct BPM to attach any other beat pattern.
gynephilos
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by gynephilos »

I'd like to add one more thing. Directing your video is very important. One can master all the technical tricks but the production could still lack a soul.

Having a story is important. Constant stream of hydraulic action is not the best of stories. We can see a kind of progression in many productions: solo, lesbian, hardcore. It's one way of building a theme but it could be something else. Song structures help us here: there's usually an intro, and some cool-down periods.

The whole production can have a big story arc, but your acts or rounds should also have internal logic.

Connecting scenes is important. Check that camera movement makes sense. See that the placement of people in the scenes makes sense. Hard cut between differently lighted scenes with people in different positions can be disorienting. Sometimes you might want disorienting, though.

One idea could be to study other productions, and map out their use of material, music and beats. Don't be afraid to copy these setups: this is what real-world directors do all the time.

Rambling over :innocent:
My videos: Cock Hero: Female Pleasure (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20080) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 2 (forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=20482) · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 3 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 4 · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 5 · Cock Hero: Feel the Vibe · Cock Hero: Female Pleasure Vol 6
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Guilherme_1988 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:23 pm How to add subtitles in the cock hero?
It really depends on your video editing software. The feature could be named TITLE or CAPTION, or any similar name.
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)