Peeing my Pants in Public

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
Polly_Pee_Pants
Explorer
Explorer

Peeing my Pants in Public

Post by Polly_Pee_Pants »

Just pee'd my pants outside my apartment. No one saw but I'm still embarrased and humiliated, and incredibly turned on.
Hesse
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Peeing my Pants in Public

Post by Hesse »

That sounds hot, Polly. Now you should post on craigslist the fact that you will drink until you can no longer hold any of it in, and then completely empty your bladder in a public place at a certain time. Tell them the humiliation completely turns you on and that they're invited to come watch you. :) Don't forget to take a warm bath before this, masturbating to multiple edges, or an orgasm.

If that's something you can fantasize about, I want to see that craigslist link.

If you look good in them, leggings the most obvious for this. You will NOT be able to hide the stains, and if you REALLY let yourself go, some of the pee could actually visibly be squirting out from between your legs. So hot. ...I wish I had a video of you doing this right now.
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Re: Peeing my Pants in Public

Post by cumhardy »

Yeah thats hot (if you're a girl... :whistle: )
you should tease yourself every day and deny yourself orgasm, the only way you get to cum is if you piss yourself in public first. this will make you even more horny and just dying to pee yourself again :smile: