Cock Hero - Randomiser

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

nihlus
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Cock Hero - Randomiser

Post by nihlus »

prawndiddy wrote:I don't know how far along the efforts to recreate/port the randomizer are, or even how many different people are poking at it, but there's one thing I think would be really handy.

Would it be possible to recreate the XML hierarchy structure in the list of rounds within the application? What I'm envisioning is more of a collapsible tree than the current video listing. The other half of this is to use a checkbox type of interface instead of the "create your own" list. Checking a video header would check/uncheck toggle all rounds in that video, and then expanding the video would allow checking/unchecking specific rounds. Instead of the list of numbers being directly visible in the app to create a special playlist, it could import/export the checklist using the same notation. It would also make it easier to exclude a few videos that the user doesn't want, instead of having to build up from zero. Blacklist vs Whitelist, so to speak.

It probably sounds like a lot of work, but I have a feeling that most of the hard stuff is done already by reading in the XML anyway, and displaying/interfacing it the way I'm describing might not take more than a few hours with the proper forms/objects.

Eh? Thoughts?
My Java port of it is probably 1/2 weeks away from being "done" - as in, ready to release, unless I get a large amount of spare time in the next few days.

Having a whitelist/blacklist approach to the XML is a pretty good idea, I do this myself just by keeping a folder of videos I don't want in my randomiser.

Right now, I have each videos known filenames + all rounds associated with each video. By creating a second CHDB(whitelist/blacklist) file I could probably use that DB to include / exclude the rounds you wanted. It should be do-able with a relatively minor change to the XML processing system.

If you've any other "feature" requests/suggestions post them here.
prawndiddy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by prawndiddy »

Just curious what the latest was here. We've had some good videos come out recently and I wasn't sure if I should go ahead and update my own XML file with the new videos and timecodes, or if someone else would be willing to post theirs, or if a new program might change the formatting of the database in the first place...
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

anyone know if there is there a Mac version available yet?
nihlus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nihlus »

prawndiddy wrote:Just curious what the latest was here. We've had some good videos come out recently and I wasn't sure if I should go ahead and update my own XML file with the new videos and timecodes, or if someone else would be willing to post theirs, or if a new program might change the formatting of the database in the first place...
The new version I'm making in Java will use the current XML format, and if there's any changes I'll make some way to convert between them.

It's currently on hold so feel free to update meanwhile, I'll probably need an up to date chdb as possible for when I release it anyway.
blondie88 wrote:anyone know if there is there a Mac version available yet?
Probably going to be a another month or so before I have time to work on it again, should be cross-platform without tooo many issues. The only requirement so far is that you have VLC installed.
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

nihlus wrote:
blondie88 wrote:anyone know if there is there a Mac version available yet?
Probably going to be a another month or so before I have time to work on it again, should be cross-platform without tooo many issues. The only requirement so far is that you have VLC installed.
That's great news, thank you for all of your efforts.
prawndiddy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by prawndiddy »

nihlus wrote:The new version I'm making in Java will use the current XML format, and if there's any changes I'll make some way to convert between them.

It's currently on hold so feel free to update meanwhile, I'll probably need an up to date chdb as possible for when I release it anyway.
Cool, sounds good. Thanks for the update.
precarious
Explorer
Explorer

Post by precarious »

Is there anyone that could post an up-to-date CHDB file? I'm sure there's a ton of people that would be extremely grateful!
pir0
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pir0 »

I guess I'll ask here since the other post was not related to the randomiser. Can anyone here help download the program. I'm log into file.it then I click on the like on this post (http://ifile.it/dr7jyk8) bue everytime i click on request download ticket all I get is a message that says "no such file". am i doing something wrong?

Thanks.
nihlus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nihlus »

pir0 wrote:I guess I'll ask here since the other post was not related to the randomiser. Can anyone here help download the program. I'm log into file.it then I click on the like on this post (http://ifile.it/dr7jyk8) bue everytime i click on request download ticket all I get is a message that says "no such file". am i doing something wrong?

Thanks.
http://filecloud.io/sg4eot2p
pir0
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pir0 »

nihlus wrote:
pir0 wrote:I guess I'll ask here since the other post was not related to the randomiser. Can anyone here help download the program. I'm log into file.it then I click on the like on this post (http://ifile.it/dr7jyk8) bue everytime i click on request download ticket all I get is a message that says "no such file". am i doing something wrong?

Thanks.
http://filecloud.io/sg4eot2p

Awesome nihlus. That worked. Thank you.

Someone should update the link on the beginning of the thread.
Azureballs
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Post by Azureballs »

Anyone got an up to date (or close to it) CHDB file? At least with flux dance 1 and 2 in it? (or just those time codes)
chfan
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by chfan »

I did some new codes, CHDB.XML will follow soon. Have fun:
  • 3 Chapters
  • Awesome-X Cum Harder Edition
  • CH Cum Express
  • CH Heavenly Bodies
  • CH Infinite Desire vol. 2
  • CH Max
  • CH Mindwarp
  • CH Mix'n'Shake
  • CH NDURO
  • CH NEXT
  • CH Remix 4
  • CH ThumpeR's Experiment
  • CH Wet
  • Champion of Cocknia
  • Cum Challenge Shorts 1
Spoiler: show

Code: Select all

<VIDEO>        <Filename>Cock Hero - Mix'n'Shake.mkv</Filename>        <Filename>CH Mix'n'Shake.mkv</Filename>         <Round>            <StartTime>00:00:00</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:03:04</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:03:05</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:09:21</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:10:07</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:13:48</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:14:59</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:22:31</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:23:18</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:28:57</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:28:58</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:42:25</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>    </VIDEO>    <VIDEO>        <Filename>Cock Hero Max.wmv</Filename>        <Filename>CH Max.wmv</Filename>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:00:31</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:05:13</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:05:54</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:10:27</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:11:08</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:17:04</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:17:46</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:21:25</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:22:07</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:27:51</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:28:32</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:35:02</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:35:47</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:41:11</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:41:51</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:46:33</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:47:13</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:52:24</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:53:04</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:56:37</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:57:17</StartTime>            <EndTime>01:03:50</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>01:04:34</StartTime>            <EndTime>01:11:48</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>    </VIDEO>    <VIDEO>        <Filename>CH - Mindwarp.mp4</Filename>        <Filename>CH Mindwarp.mp4</Filename>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:00:02</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:07:02</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:07:29</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:12:40</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:13:29</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:17:45</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:18:25</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:21:56</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:22:33</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:26:36</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:27:17</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:30:17</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:30:56</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:34:18</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:34:56</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:38:52</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:39:35</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:43:12</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:43:18</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:47:45</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:48:27</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:51:53</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:51:54</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:55:58</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>    </VIDEO>    <VIDEO>        <Filename>CH_NDUROv1.mp4</Filename>        <Filename>CH NDURO.mp4</Filename>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:00:40</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:04:06</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:04:14</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:10:41</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:10:52</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:13:41</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:13:46</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:23:50</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:24:00</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:29:29</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:29:37</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:35:05</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:35:18</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:42:18</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:42:28</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:47:24</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:47:50</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:53:56</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:54:00</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:57:46</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>    </VIDEO>    <VIDEO>        <Filename>Awesome-X Cock Hero Cum Harder Edition.mp4</Filename>        <Filename>Awesome-X Cum Harder Edition.mp4</Filename>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:00:59</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:04:15</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:04:49</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:10:50</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:11:22</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:16:38</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:17:10</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:22:11</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:22:44</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:29:24</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:29:56</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:36:01</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:36:34</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:41:49</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:42:21</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:48:15</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:48:16</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:53:31</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>    </VIDEO>    <VIDEO>        <Filename>CH ThumpeR's Experiment.mp4</Filename>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:01:17</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:05:56</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:07:03</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:11:01</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:12:04</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:15:29</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:16:31</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:20:01</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:22:14</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:29:06</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:31:10</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:35:34</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:35:43</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:39:20</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:40:47</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:48:58</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:49:02</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:55:09</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>    </VIDEO>        <VIDEO>        <Filename>Champion of Cocknia.mp4</Filename>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:02:21</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:08:23</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:09:03</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:14:28</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:15:17</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:20:22</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:21:03</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:27:42</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:28:25</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:34:38</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>    </VIDEO>    <VIDEO>        <Filename>Cock Hero - Infinite Desire vol2.mp4</Filename>        <Filename>CH Infinite Desire vol. 2.mp4</Filename>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:00:00</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:05:18</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:06:22</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:09:25</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:10:30</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:13:28</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:14:32</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:17:53</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:18:57</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:23:27</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:24:31</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:27:37</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:28:40</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:31:44</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:32:48</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:35:36</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:36:41</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:40:45</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:41:46</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:44:05</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:45:10</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:48:49</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:48:50</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:58:24</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>    </VIDEO>    <VIDEO>        <Filename>CH Wet final.m4v</Filename>        <Filename>CH Wet.m4v</Filename>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:00:38</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:04:41</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:04:59</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:09:18</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:09:29</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:13:28</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:13:46</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:18:14</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:18:35</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:23:30</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:24:05</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:27:24</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:27:56</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:30:41</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>    </VIDEO>    <VIDEO>        <Filename>Cock Hero NEXT 123.mp4</Filename>        <Filename>CH NEXT.mp4</Filename>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:01:00</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:04:43</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:05:16</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:10:05</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:10:37</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:14:00</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:14:32</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:22:14</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:22:45</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:31:31</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:32:04</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:35:54</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:36:26</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:44:24</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:44:53</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:49:24</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:50:00</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:54:20</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>    </VIDEO>    <VIDEO>        <Filename>CHRemix4.mp4</Filename>        <Filename>CH Remix 4.mp4</Filename>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:01:00</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:04:36</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:04:44</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:08:05</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:08:10</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:11:01</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:11:30</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:16:02</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:16:02</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:20:53</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:20:54</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:26:30</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:26:29</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:30:28</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:30:28</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:34:18</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:34:50</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:37:47</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:37:48</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:41:57</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:41:58</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:45:39</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:46:09</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:49:09</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:49:08</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:54:39</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:54:39</StartTime>            <EndTime>01:00:29</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>    </VIDEO>    <VIDEO>        <Filename>Cock Hero Heavenly Bodies.mp4</Filename>        <Filename>CH Heavenly Bodies.mp4</Filename>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:00:57</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:06:23</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:06:23</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:10:00</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:10:01</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:13:21</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:13:22</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:18:14</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:18:14</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:21:07</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:21:09</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:25:24</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>    </VIDEO>        <VIDEO>        <Filename>witchblade - 3 Chapters.mp4</Filename>        <Filename>3 Chapters.mp4</Filename>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:00:11</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:03:32</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:03:42</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:08:58</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:09:05</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:11:59</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>    </VIDEO>    <VIDEO>        <Filename>CH_CEV1.mp4</Filename>        <Filename>CH Cum Express.mp4</Filename>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:00:55</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:08:49</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:09:30</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:13:52</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:14:40</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:24:23</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:24:58</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:33:37</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:34:16</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:38:19</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:38:52</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:43:29</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>    </VIDEO>    <VIDEO>        <Filename>ccs1.mp4</Filename>        <Filename>Cum Challenge Shorts 1.mp4</Filename>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:00:25</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:04:37</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:04:59</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:11:14</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:11:28</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:15:23</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>        <Round>            <StartTime>00:15:25</StartTime>            <EndTime>00:19:08</EndTime>            <SkillRaiting>1</SkillRaiting>        </Round>    </VIDEO>
shinrykyu
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shinrykyu »

Thanks for the update :wave:

Cheers!
blondie88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blondie88 »

still no mac version?
nihlus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nihlus »

blondie88 wrote:still no mac version?
Afraid not sadly, I've been kept busy with my current workload from my responsibilities IRL.

I've been thinking though, the main issue I had was the UI refusing to play nice due to inconsistencies in aspect ratios on rescale, I could probably see if there's a web based alternative for handling video. I imagine there's a few HTML5 based solutions, coupled with jquery for UI it'd probably be a lot smoother than the current one.

As to when I'll have time again I can't see it happening any time soon, apologies.