I'm not what you want confession

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
gedb
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

I'm not what you want confession

Post by gedb »

I've been watching these forums for quite a number of months now and have only justsigned up.

While backtracking bore done day i found the tease "I'm not what you want" (about 4 days ago) and havn't been able to compliment any fat girls I see, and i do see a few of them because i live in Liverpol city centre in the town. I try to do it but the embarrassment factor is just too high for me to actually do it.
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

:innocent: Try harder, you will do it!
chastitywil1179
Explorer
Explorer

Confessions

Post by chastitywil1179 »

But Big Women ARE Beautiful.

Look past the outer package!
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

:smile: Your reply made me happy.
dannywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Confessions

Post by dannywanker »

chastitywil1179 wrote:But Big Women ARE Beautiful.

Look past the outer package!
I agree..my former wife was a BBW.Skinny as I am,we made a nice pair..I loved it!!
Most of the time,BBW's are more beautiful then one could ever expect...that's it,of course,if they are confortable whith their looks,and not always try to ,,do,, the fasting diets.
When she finally fasted so much that she looked ,,normal,,(in her eyes) I divorced..I said..ok..this is not the fat woman I loved...and I left.
Sad story,indeed...the Atkins diet killed my marriage,I'm telling you...
D.
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kinkydomina »

Talk about looking past the package. I am sure she was the same woman, even if thinner. :innocent:
dannywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dannywanker »

kinkydomina wrote:Talk about looking past the package. I am sure she was the same woman, even if thinner. :innocent:
no..her body changed,her personality changed..And don't try to patronize me.I tell you the truth,as it was.If you don't accept it,fine.But don't say non-sense as,,she was the same,, I was there with her,not you,ok?
Thank you.
D.
curved
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by curved »

you're a strange chap danny - calm down a bit...
dannywanker
Explorer
Explorer

strange enough?

Post by dannywanker »

curved wrote:you're a strange chap danny - calm down a bit...
Indeed I am strange...my wife was 300lb when she started the diet.The Atkins diet,may i say,where you eat only chickens and fat-less stakes.Which is an insane diet,no wonder Atkins himself died from a heart-attack.Anyway..so I was spending about 700$ a week just for her new diet.She eat every bit of meat around..boiled,rosted,at the oven and even raw.Of course,the more meat you eat,the more you loose weight,since the proteins don't metabolize in fat...they are split in amino-acids and either used or eliminated thru the kidneys function(ureic acids)..I reckon this is a sure-fire way to get cancer,since while you get the B-complex vitamins from meat,you lack the very important C vitamins complex(which is the only vitamin besides the B12 who is not produced in the body...all the others are produced and you can get away with it)
And no,you can't shove a vitamin C pill and think you are ok...why is that?..because the C vitamin complex(it's not only one) it's particulary related to the calcium/potasium metabolism of the body.Which happens to be the main ingredients for the heart to function,for God's sake!...if no C from vegetables ,your bones will become in time like hollow bamboos sticks!!.Calcium in NOT metabolized in the blood stream withouth a healthy C vitamins from vegetables(I preffer mustard..2 spoons a day gets you all the C you need for the day)
Anyway...how is fat produced?..When you eat any carbohidrates like bread,for example...it's being automaticly split in sugar..which the liver needs to use for the body to function.However...too much sugar in the blood-stream is poison,and THANK GOD for the pancreas..releases insuline.Insuline is a powerful hormone,it's about the same strenght as adrenaline.That's WHY you feel drowsy after you eat too much..it's like you get a shot in the arm of adrenaline..

.first you get a high,then a low,like a cocaine addict..lol(I never done cocaine,but I assume from looking around)

This powerful hormon,insuline...transforms the sugar in fat.It must do it,otherwise you'd be dead,since sugar is a poison running loose in the body..see?
So insuline takes the sugar out...then you get hungry...and eat more..then insuline takes it out,and you get more hungrier.Low sugar in the blood makes you hungry.
The sensation of,,hunger,, of course it's an illusion in this case,since it's the pancreas deciding for you...the insuline,to be more precise.

To make couple points..
1.Eating fats don't make you fat.Fats are not autonomous transformed in fat in your belly...they are transformed in energy(sub-atomic burning).the surplus then is reconverted and/or eliminated.
2.carbs make you fat,since sugar is a poison in high levels..your nervous system will collapse,you'll feel tremmors in the limbs..and die like a dog...so the insuline transforms it in fat,to save your life.
3.proteins don't make you fat...the body has wisdom,to transform a protein in fat would be a huge task to perform,and the body is very wise..If I was the body,why I 'd take the task of transforming an aminoacid,burn it,then pick up the left overs and transform it in triglicerides(fat)..it don't makes sense.
4.the key is to understand how the insuline works..insuline will make you hungry,and it has almost the same formula as adrenaline(acelitil-choline-it;s a right handed hidrogen ...actually it looks like the nore-adrenaline,which is the one whom controlls your brain moods functions..well..one of them)
5.you want to loose weight?..don't eat carbs.Refined carbs i mean.Eliminate for 2 weeks,and check it.No rice,bread,noodles,cookies,no carbs.Your body will need the sugars to function,so it'll use the fats and transform them on energy.
6.live on a mustard diet.That will give you all the C you need,without the bother of shoving up cucumbers,lettuces and god knows up your mouth.
7..I love you
D.
chastitywil1179
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chastitywil1179 »

kinkydomina wrote::smile: Your reply made me happy.
Ms Christine, Maam, i'm glad to have made You happy, but please forgive me for saying so...You don't look particularly big in Your photos.

Perfect YES, but certainly not big.

Respectfully,

wil