The Asian Experience - feedback

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
submatt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

The Asian Experience - feedback

Post by submatt »

Well, this is the big one.

Okay, yes, I've spent way too much time one this one. Several months, actually.

It started as a fairly simple idea. I was trying to think of a way to get my teases rated higher, and I thought about how I myself vote. And the reality is that while I certainly vote mostly based on quality, the content also affects my decision.

Certainly this is true for other folks, too. So if 2/3 of the people liked the content and 1/3 didn't, the rating would still suffer. Even if a majority loved it!

So, I thought I'd be clever. I figured that if a tease covered several different fantasies, then people with different tastes could take different paths. That way, each person would get the fantasy they wanted and everyone would hopefully rate the tease highly.

Well, that's how it started. Obviously, it got a bit out of hand and it ended up much larger than I ever anticipated.

Hopefully you'll all enjoy it. Let me know what you think. I do love to get feedback.

Cheers,

submatt
elgoomgnizalb
Explorer
Explorer

Post by elgoomgnizalb »

That must've taken an impressive amount of work and a flowchart.

Hats off!
tdrules
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by tdrules »

Damn dude i'm impressed good job not everything for me personally but still impressive
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blue_down_under »

Great effort, but i think its a shame you used asian women only, i just dont find them sexually attractive at all, so it kind of ruined the tease for me.
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

blue_down_under wrote:Great effort, but i think its a shame you used asian women only, i just dont find them sexually attractive at all, so it kind of ruined the tease for me.
You no like Asians? You miss out big time. Me so horny. Me love you long time.

jk Blue_down_under :p

That’s an impressive tease Submatt. I don’t know how you did it. I could never get myself to commit that much time and effort to a tease. Looks like you’ll do some killer stuff when they get that new editor set up.
MaddieFay
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MaddieFay »

What great idea! A choose your own tease.

This is one of the first teases I've ever seen that has actual replay value.
alexi4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexi4u »

I only went through the choices and closed it out as I didn't have much time, but I think there are over 300 screens. I wonder if ANYONE would ever be brave enough to go through the whole thing and perform every task in order. I don't know if this would even be possible since I don't know what each choice entails, but Kudos to you Matt for forgoing play yourself to write such a masterpiece. I am sure that it will keep many of us busy when new teases have not been posted. I know I will be clicking on it more than once after I recover from "Entrapment". :-O
ghazken
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ghazken »

Well, might as well give out the TOTM award now...

I ahve never seen anything like this before, incredable job my man.
misspainandpleasure
Explorer
Explorer

Post by misspainandpleasure »

I hate this, but it appears that I am going to be rain on the parade. :-|

First, I have to admit it is impressive. I had a hard enough time working out the story for my tease, and I don't doubt it took you many, many months to complete it submatt. However, I think it could have used with some trimming down. While all of the different areas could have potential, I felt that it was just bloated. I read through all of the different options and many of them had no actual action being done. If I was a guy, I suppose I could stroke while I was reading it, but how would that be different than just reading some erotic fiction?

While some options, such as the Tease, and I believe the Strong Woman ones, had actions where the participant stroked, many only had things being told to them, such as a giant dildo is in your mouth or you now have large breasts. My ex enjoyed being teased, not being read a story.

Finally, perhaps I am just a bit too PC, but I really felt like the dog scenario was bordering on being at the least stereotypical, at the most racist. Maybe that's just me.

I hope that I haven't come off as a total bitch, but I felt that there should be some criticism among all the accolades. In it's current form, I was felt forced to give it a 2. I would have given it a 1, but I saw a lot of potential in it if it was trimmed down.
leeness
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by leeness »

I thought it was great. I did the tease option and intend looking at the others next chance I get :-D .
TOTM ?
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

hey submatt...irrelevant of good or some woozers bad points that have been made, you have put in a hell of a lot of effort to try and please everybody...which is nearly always impossible in life!!....personally I think you deserve a medal for taking time to do some damn good teases this one include. And for that matter so does anyone else who puts the time and effort in to keep doing tease after tease it is what makes this site fantastic....so keep it up :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
misspainandpleasure
Explorer
Explorer

Post by misspainandpleasure »

cbtslavemale wrote:hey submatt...irrelevant of good or some woozers bad points that have been made, you have put in a hell of a lot of effort to try and please everybody...
I don't think resorting to name calling just because you don't agree with what someone has said is needed here. submatt said that he wanted feedback, which included positive AND negative points of a work. People can only get better if they hear about things that others feel need work. If there is continuous praise, nothing will ever change for the better.
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

misspainandpleasure wrote:
cbtslavemale wrote:hey submatt...irrelevant of good or some woozers bad points that have been made, you have put in a hell of a lot of effort to try and please everybody...
I don't think resorting to name calling just because you don't agree with what someone has said is needed here. submatt said that he wanted feedback, which included positive AND negative points of a work. People can only get better if they hear about things that others feel need work. If there is continuous praise, nothing will ever change for the better.
Hey no name calling intended...it was meant to be 'wowzers'....as wow a bad comment about nuffin else...nod woozers lol...slip of the tongue/finger/keyboard :-D
alexi4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexi4u »

it was meant to be 'wowzers'....as wow a bad comment about nuffin else...nod woozers lol...slip of the tongue/finger/keyboard :-D
That is what happens when you type with one hand and/or tied up. ;-) ;-)
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

Wow. Through this tease for the 3rd time now, and there's still huge areas I haven't visited. This is a webtease masterpiece. Really impressive, thanks for all the work.