Suggestion for webtease section

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
svargen
Explorer
Explorer

Suggestion for webtease section

Post by svargen »

Is it possible in the webtease section to add another tag giving approximate duration of teases? Sometiimes I (and others I think) feel like a quick tease, while at others a long tease would be preferable. Something like "Less than 5 min:, :5-30, 39-1hr, ect?

Just a thought.

svargen
Finlander
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Suggestion for webtease section

Post by Finlander »

Such and awesome idea!

Also, Cum/Chance to cum/No chance to cum
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

I kind of agree with Indy: as an author, the length is about the last thing I think about (as you maybe can tell). Also, it annoys me when people complain about a tease just because it's too long.

Also there would be no limit to the number of size groupings needed. Some of the flash teases are, I believe, actually infinitely long!
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by dtspam »

I think, you miss the point about that.
Sometimes, you want to do a tease, but you don't have much time (or the other way around, you want to do a tease, that is really demanding, so you want something, that takes the whole evening).
Tags like that wouldn't be even that important for searching, but just to have an idea, of weather the tease fits to the readers time constraints.
I don't think, length has anything to do with quality. And personally I would still look at all of them.
It's just very frustrating to follow a tease and you have to stop following it, just because it takes too long at the moment.

One other thing: I always feel, that teases for women are not visible enough on this site. Maybe it would be possible, to move the selection of the tags for-guys for-gals for-couples out of the advance-section into a separate line just over the search, so it looks a bit like that:

________________________________________________________________________________
|        All        |     for Guys      |     for Girls      |   for Couples     |
| Search ####### (advanced)                          sort: latest, views, rating |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Just would move it a bit more into the focus.
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by dtspam »

Well, I just prefer to be frustrated on purpose ;-)
Being frustrated because you run out of time for getting even more frustrated somehow is a bad kind of frustration, if that makes any sense ;-)