Turn me into the forum slave

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
slavetobeused4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slavetobeused4u »

i would love to but im afraid i will have to bow out of that one as i only have the ruler and the pegs.

Sorry for not having the right equpment.

Also il just say if anyone just wants to write a post insulting and humiliating this slave they are quite welcome to do so. if you need to take your anger out on someone from a bad day or something what better oppertunity.
blackeagle225
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blackeagle225 »

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you should show some respect here. You asked for punishments and teases, and you got them. But you don't seem to follow through on any of the things people have spent the time to post. Somehow I think you are using the forums to get off on what people tell you to do, rather than doing what they're telling you to do. If you really are trying to do this, good for you, but maybe instead of asking for more, you could do what people have already told you to do, and thank them for giving you their time.
slavetobeused4u
Explorer
Explorer

Don't worry i want to do want im told by the people on this forum, but i couldn't do that in my pants punishment due to circumstances and the new tease i can not do because i don't have most of the items such as the dildo.

Otherwise i will be perfetly happy to follow peoples orders.
blackeagle225
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blackeagle225 »

Ok, well I'm sorry that I didn't read all the posts. I was wrong to jump to conclusions. Hope you're having a fun filled weekend.
slavetobeused4u
Explorer
Explorer

If someone was able to give me some orders for how much i am allowed to mastrubate for the rest of the week that would be great.

Mabye you want me to edge five times a night every night.

Also if you have a punishment in mind for me if i fail that would be great to.
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blue_down_under »

Seraphox, whats your policy on banning people?
slavetobeused4u
Explorer
Explorer

blue_down_under wrote:Seraphox, whats your policy on banning people?
Why would i deserve a banning?
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

slavetobeused4u wrote:Why would i deserve a banning?
Yes, why would he deserve a banning?

Our policy on banning would be: If something is clearly spam or other malicious use (viruses, scams, etc.) then it's author is banned immediately. Otherwise we would probably ban somebody if they are extremely unpopular within the community and not because of what they say, but how they say it.

So far the latter wasn't necessary iirc. Fingers crossed. ;-)

We strongly believe in free speech. So we'll rather have a few disgruntled members than to censor someone who can't defend himself.

A thread like this one is a good example: If no one is interested in picking up on slavetobeused's request (which is likely, because there are usually more slaves than masters) then the thread will eventually vanish. We would only intervene if someone continues to be pushy despite a clear lack of interest. And even then we'd give a warning, not a ban. ;-)

If you want to ask or say anything else on policy issues, please create a new thread or send me a PM, it's off topic here.