Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Post by d3vi0n »

slavejack wrote:hopefully there are some working on more.
I'm working right now on a new offline tease for TeaseMe :) And i would love to try the creations of other users as well. ;)
Takenaga wrote:Almost there... I'm testing my FlashTease import module now (...) When it's complete, you can download all the flashteases you like to your computer and watch them offline.
Can't wait to try that import module for myself :) Great work Takenaga!
Takenaga wrote:I would suggest if someone makes a tease, please put them on Milovana as a flashtease so all of us can enjoy. Milovana is a great platform/library for sharing teases and it makes no sense to start another online library for teases. The offline tease program is great for the times you are not connected or milovana is offline.
I totally agree. TeaseMe is no competitor to Milovana! It's just a program to enjoy (Milovana) teases offline and to overcome some of the inevitable limitations of online (flash-)teases. Due to the limitations, of course, there may be offline teases, which will never be available as flashtease (e.g. my video tease "Meet Chayse Evans"). But there should never be a place outside milovana.com for new TeaseMe-Scripts.
tommarr wrote:Was wondering should I upload it as tease with external download link like for example those cock hero stuffs? Any ideas how to share these here? :unsure:
If you don't have own webspace try free file hosting services like ifile.it, mediafire.com, megaupload.com, uloaded.to or filehosting.org.
tommarr wrote:I was actually thinking (...) about giving credits to orginal author at start of tease (and viewer has link to orginal milovana flashtease too) Isn't that enough?
If you want to upload your offline copy for other users, i suggest:

(1) give credits to the original author (e.g. "author" in the xml-script should stay the original author)
(2) link to the original milovana flashtease (e.g. "url" in the xml-script should be the original milovana flashtease)
(3) ask viewers at start or end to rate the original if they like your offline copy

That's the way i used so far without problems (e.g. see the positive response from MissLusciousLisa in this thread). Of course an explicit permission from the author before uploading an offline copy for TeaseMe is always the best way.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Takenaga »

I'm done with the flashtease download for offline usage, it was more work than expected but finally it's complete. d3vi0n is testing this version and will release it after that.

Another feature included in this release will be the possibility to add formatting and hyperlinks :-D in the instruction text (one thing I didn't like with the flashteases is to type the urls myself or go to the forum for a list of urls).

Have fun with it...
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
Frozen88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frozen88 »

You make me happy :w00t:
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Excellent work and a large thank you to both dev and take for doing this :-D

Looking forward to test it
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

v0.0.7 is online. I added a detailed tutorial tease to introduce all the features for new playes and creators. Feedback would be nice. Have fun :)
Last edited by d3vi0n on Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

What features are still missing in this program? I would love to hear from you all.
Try GuideMe or TeaseMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos... don't forget to support milovana and rate the online teases!
Frozen88
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Frozen88 »

I had problemsconverting this Tease:
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9996

How can I fix something like that in the xml or could you fix the import module for problems like these?

All other Teases I tryed until now worked fine :-)
Xirodorin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xirodorin »

I got a load of errors going trough my favorites list. 5 of 19 were imported without problems. :/

Looking at the .XMLs, most of them seem random-image related, though downloading Nezhul's "Stroke for Ashlynn" also gave me a bunch of "page does not exist" errors.

In case this post seems too negative, let me just say I absolutely love that this project is still going. This program has been a savior in multiple internet-outage situations for me :p
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

@Xirodorin:
PM me the ID's of the flashteases please so that I can have a look at it and see if it's a problem to fix in the download module.

@Frozen88:
Tease 9996 contains a command that I didn't see before and didn't take care of. I'll try to make an update as soon as possible. It's easiest for you to wait for this update.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

For me the import is the best new feature. But it can't be perfect. There are so many different flashscripts on milovana and you can't consider all possible variations. The xml is clearly structured, but many flashscripts contains room for interpretation and numerous little "errors" (empty tags e.g.). Different things can go wrong while converting them for offline play. The original script stays in the xml as comment and suspicious parts are marked as (possible) error. So you can manually adjust these few lines of code.

My experience is quiet good so far. Many scripts can be imported without errors. Some scripts are converted with a few minor errors. These errors are already marked by the converter and can be repaired fairly quick. The converter has most problems with scripts featuring random images and heavy use of set/unset or cross-references (especially to already visited pages).

For example: I made a HD Remake of "The One In Vegas" (by Coco) to play it offline in TeaseMe. I replaced the original pictures with higher resolution and added many more pictures. The story remains unchanged.

Download "The One In Vegas HD" (24,7 MB) with over 130 highres pictures:

Code: Select all

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?t0i10jqdetjdwjf
Feedback would be nice :) And don't forget to rate the original online tease by Coco
Last edited by d3vi0n on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommarr »

I tested this out before import module was released. Havent tested how it works yet but I guess it would be 100x easier to make hd remakes :lol: This took like 8 hours while multitasking.. :blush:

Well here's what I converted: The girls who love to tease by Tapopip

Download "The girls who love to tease" (23,5 MB):

http://www.mediafire.com/?khm3v4a4x648n8w
Misanthropy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Misanthropy »

Great work, i have waited for the Import Feature :D :D

But know all Teases i want, are not working and i can´t edit them or look for errors, because Teaseme say´s that i should open the Xml file and look for errors, but it dont Downloads the File only the Pics etc, but no Xml :/

Here are the Links of the Teases:

http://res.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=664

http://res.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=3802

http://res.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9719

http://res.milovana.com/webteases/showf ... p?id=10422

Hope with some new Update it will work :)
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

I looked at the teases that are not working and scripts containing the must, mustnot or numactions commands are giving errors. TeaseMe has similar functionality with the if-set and if-not-set attributes on the pages so the intention of the original flashtease can be translated but for now it must be done by hand (Example from script 9996 - The Maze of Lust):

mustnot(self:101#,action0:S1LPRESSED#)
Go to the converted XML-file and search for page with id=101 and add the if-not-set attribute

<Page id="101">
should become:

<Page id="101" if-not-set="S1LPRESSED#">

Another command not converting properly yet is action:delay(time:random(min:3sec,max:6sec)).
Correct this by hand to <Delay seconds="(3..6)" etc.

@Misanthropy:
I have the same problem on my machine with the teases you mentioned. I will have a look what's wrong.
Takenaga
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Takenaga »

I fixed the issue for teases 3802, 9719 and 10422 (mentioned by Misanthropy)
(the original flashtease line contained the text -- and that is not allowed within an XML-comment)

The sources are changed. d3vi0n, can you make a new (hotfix) release?
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tommarr »

Takenaga do you know why Im getting this "The remote server returned error: (404) Not Found" while trying to save http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=7119 this tease for offline use. Obiviously its playing fine so why 404 :\'-(

This thread looks like it got bit a negative comments after releasing import module but dont get mashed by that. I think we all are just reporting these to improve teaseme even further. For general this work awesome and theres much errors it gots but still find way to go around and even gives <errors> to .xml so they are easy to fix by hand :look: so keep up the good work :wave: