Denial Trial! :)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Denial Trial! :)

Post by SexualChoc »

Mistress
I thought I would try the task
Before Work
Figured I had enough time...
Did all 100 strokes withuot edging (slower stokes) just curious why it was not 200 strokes?
Then uploaded video in 2 min, massaged balls while I waited
Edged at 2;35 and again at 4:55 and then video FROZE would not continue
or reload
Pehapse everyone else is trying to load the same video which caused a problem?
I don't know... but 2 edges not what I had planned :-(
I hope to try again tonight!

edit tried it again
And video just will NOT work for me
tried firefox,
tried reloading, rebooted computer, restarted video 6 times trying to get it to work, it just does NOT like me :-(

Going to just leave it with whatever points I did or did not get, sigh
Didn't want to cage... but Fiannly did about 10 min after failing assignment.
Last edited by SexualChoc on Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Dear Mistress
Thank you for today’s Day Three tasks,

Subject to my limitations, I performed as follows.

Your tasks for today are as follows;
~100 strokes, any pace of your choice. If you edge stop, wait 1 minute and while you wait three flicks to each ball.

Carried out and no edges

~For this next part you will open this link; http://www.xvideos.com/video613633/girl ... and_denial Click play and pause it right away so that it will buffer. While it buffers move onto the next part.

Buffering took 5 minutes, strange as I have a 50MB connection.
~While you wait on it to buffer you will massage my balls and every 30 seconds gives them a nice squeeze, a strong enough squeeze so that you feel it but not to much to cause a lot of discomfort just yet. Continue this while the video buffers, once it is completely buffered move onto the next part.
Should take roughly 4 minutes give or take, heavily dependent on your internet connection.

I had a very pleasant massage and 33 squeezes

~During the video you will stroke and edge. When you edge rest for 15 seconds and pause the video while you rest. This will continue until the video is over, its roughly 10 minutes long. If at any point you feel that you can not edge without going over, refer to the point I made in Day 2 it should be ether at the end of the task list or above it. Keep track of the edges! Come back when the video is over.

During the video I had no edges, bows head in disgrace.

~Finally for today you press my cock against your stomach and give quick light slaps to my balls. Each one shouldn't be to uncomfortable but collectively they will be. Do this till you are soft.

Unfortunately no slaps required but gave myself 25 each side anyways.

~Now I know my balls will be sore after those taps, take some ice and sooth the pain away. Then its lock up time ;)

Iced and dried when cooled down.
Tucked away until tomorrow.

I trust I completed to your satisfaction.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Carlcjjohnson
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Carlcjjohnson »

Mistress Jenifer,

I apologise for not saying so sooner, but you can remove me from the trial. Events have occurred which mean that I simply don't have the time to commit to such a thing at the moment.

I apologise for wasting your time, but thought I should at least explain myself. I will however watch from the sidelines when I can :-)
shortstraw
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shortstraw »

Mistress Jenifer, thank you for the task. It was most enjoyable :-)

~Did the 100 strokes. Edged on literally the very last stroke. Did the minute+ball flicks as you commanded.
~The buffering went smoothly. I was already turned on enough to stay hard throughout.
~24 edges. Towards the end I was spending a of a lot more time with the video paused than I was with it playing. Two of my favorite things: lesbians and T&D, all rolled into one. Very hot.
~Took a long time to get soft as I found the ball slaps more erotic than painful. Consequently, my balls were quite sore as I went to lock your cock back up. Thank you for the ice.

Looking forward to your next task, Mistress!
chast75
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chast75 »

Day 3, 3 edges...is it really going to be 40 days or more...? :\'-(
illtryanything
Explorer
Explorer

Post by illtryanything »

Mistress Jennifer,

I gave myself 100 strokes (without edging) and massaged my balls for about 4 minutes.
During the video, I managed to give myself 10 edges.
It took about 80 ball slaps until I got soft again. It hurt, but it was a constant pain that I learned to sit back and enjoy.

It's only day 3 and I'm already so easily aroused. I will appreciate the chances I have to cum so much more when this is over. Thank you so much Mistress.
Ready2Please36
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ready2Please36 »

Mistress Jenifer,

The weekend is finally here and I can't wait to see what you have planned for us...First thing first though. For your 3rd task I was able to manage to get threw, but your penis is getting more and more sensitive by the day.

~100 strokes, any pace of your choice. If you edge stop, wait 1 minute and while you wait three flicks to each ball.

Completed the 100 strokes without edging, although it was close.

~For this next part you will open this link; http://www.xvideos.com/video613633/girl ... and_denial Click play and pause it right away so that it will buffer. While it buffers move onto the next part.

Great video pic Mistress
~While you wait on it to buffer you will massage my balls and every 30 seconds gives them a nice squeeze, a strong enough squeeze so that you feel it but not to much to cause a lot of discomfort just yet. Continue this while the video buffers, once it is completely buffered move onto the next part. Should take roughly 4 minutes give or take, heavily dependent on your internet connection.

Balls massaged, thank you Mistress

~During the video you will stroke and edge. When you edge rest for 15 seconds and pause the video while you rest. This will continue until the video is over, its roughly 10 minutes long. If at any point you feel that you can not edge without going over, refer to the point I made in Day 2 it should be ether at the end of the task list or above it. Keep track of the edges! Come back when the video is over.

I edged a total of 13 times Mistress, but your cock did not cum. (Such an unlucky number!)

~Finally for today you press my cock against your stomach and give quick light slaps to my balls. Each one shouldn't be to uncomfortable but collectively they will be. Do this till you are soft.

25 light balls slaps until I was soft Mistress.

~Now I know my balls will be sore after those taps, take some ice and sooth the pain away. Then its lock up time ;)

Balls iced down again, it stung at first.

Thank you Mistress Jenifer and I cannot wait until your next task. Before I get the chance to cum (if I get that chance), I might have to go get myself a cock cage. I do not know how much longer I will be able to go without being tempted to touch your cock.
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by dtspam »

- I did the 100 strokes without edging.
- Video worked fine, but needed nearly 6 minutes to load, so I had a lot of time to squeeze my balls.
- I managed to do 22 edges, I had to slow down the strokes a bit towards the end, to avoid taking any risks...
- It took quite some time to get soft that way. Strangely ball slaps tend to keep me hard when I'm horny enough.
- Locked again.
shell
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by shell »

Mistress Jenifer, I just had to comment.............that video..............WOW! That is so intense!!! Thank You for sharing that with the others and myself! *bright smile*
sashacd
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sashacd »

Day 3 Denial Trial.

This was a pretty intense day. It started when I woke up this morning really aroused. I wanted to release so bad, but stayed within the rules.
Completed 100 strokes without edging.
~While you wait on it to buffer you will massage my balls and every 30 seconds gives them a nice squeeze, a strong enough squeeze so that you feel it but not to much to cause a lot of discomfort just yet. Continue this while the video buffers, once it is completely buffered move onto the next part. Should take roughly 4 minutes give or take, heavily dependent on your internet connection.
The video buffered in 5 minutes and 21 seconds. During that time I massaged and squeezed every 30 seconds per your instruction.
Thank you Mistress Jenifer for the video. It was really sexy and erotic.
I set my own goal for edging during this video, 30. I did not make the number though. A little half then the 30 edges I wondered why I would even try to make that a goal. Since I had set it I kept striving for it until the end.

I managed to edge 23 times during the video. It was short of my goal, but hopefully a respectable number.
After doing that many edges it took 47 quick light slaps to until I was completely soft again. Collectively, it is not comfortable at all. I can still feel them.
I iced down and dried off. Since I don't have a physical cage, back to the mental one.
Marko
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Marko »

Hello Mistress,

I did everything you ask to do. I did 26 edges during the video.

Marko
Whiskyglace
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Whiskyglace »

Mistress Jennifer,

I do your day 3 task.
I edge four time during the video.

Respectfuly
Drink with moderation
craigl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by craigl »

Looks like I missed the cut this morning when I posted, so I did today's task a little earlier.

I followed the instructions as set out and didn't edge before the video, then edged 24 times during it. It got my cock pretty exhausted so it only took 3 - 4 minutes of quick light slaps. Right now, the sensations are enough to keep my mind of what I'm sure is a horny state....

Looking forward to tomorrow!
Cancel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cancel »

I am sorry I could not complete task 2 in time mistress, although I have done it now, however I only managed a measly 1:05 minute hold of the final edge.

I have also completed task 3 Mistress and edged 7 times to the video. The ball slaps took so long untill I became soft....sometimes being a machoist is a bad thing :lol:
strokerbob
Explorer
Explorer

Post by strokerbob »

Thank You for Day 3 Mistress Jenifer. Completed the 100 strokes with no problems and massaged Your balls for 6 minutes with a good squeeze every 30 seconds. That was the first Girl on Girl tease n denial video i ever watched Mistress Jenifer. Would have enjoyed it much more if the guy with the camera wasn't taking pictures in the background. i did manage 8 edges during the video nonetheless Mistress Jenifer. Took a total of 116 slaps to Your balls to finally get Your cock soft Mistress Jenifer.

i estimate reaching 199 points in 50 days at this time. Not a personal record without orgasm, but still a long time Mistress Jenifer. Looking forward to Day 4! :-)