Cute Girlfriends

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Cute Girlfriends

Post by dark »

I released 3 teases. I recommend to begin with the 1st Part - Aina. Seraphox is it possible to stick them together in the browser? If not no problem. Its not so important. The best would be to link this 3 teases each other.

Watch out guys, this could be a little bit painfull :shutup2::whip:

Feedback would be great :-)

-Spoiler-

I began with a cute tease, then a mean and at last a painfull tease. I wanted to create a suspense.
Last edited by dark on Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

:w00t: Wow, this sounds really sweet. Let me check it out right away! :smile:
dark wrote:Seraphox is it possible to stick them together in the browser? If not no problem. Its not so important. The best would be to link this 3 teases each other.
Hmm, the browser sorts the teases by creation date. But there's something else that might come in handy. I was going to include a "other teases from this author" on the last page. So this where the other ones would show up. You think that would work for navigation between the series?

Also, I'm currently working on the whole date stuff. So in the future it will be the date when you make the tease visible that counts, not the actual creation date.

EDIT: Ok, I'm done. Your teases are now where they belong in the right order and marked with a "Image" tag for 48 hours. :smile:

Btw. if one or more of the teases in the series makes the TOTM nomination, take it as a nomination for the whole series.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Also, I'm currently working on the whole date stuff. So in the future it will be the date when you make the tease visible that counts, not the actual creation date.

Perfect that was my thought :-D

You are great! Good work. But i dont have in mind to participate to the contest. The reason is that i organize it. So i want that other authors get the chance to win this price:-)

Oh and by the way i have my own favourite to vote for and its not me :lol:

I hope that you guys like the 1st mini-series. I want to make my next teases like this way. If someone like the idea of series, send me a PM, we can work together, that would be more creative and more productive.
Legolas
Explorer
Explorer

Great

Post by Legolas »

The tease was just great... just like the old "school" (Classics) :-D