Just A Little Scene: You My Goddess 4

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Salamando
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Just A Little Scene: You My Goddess 4

Post by Salamando »

As you sleep the day away, I continue to suffer under the ceaseless ministrations of your power. Your power keeps me energized and awake, but even if it didn’t, the inhuman amounts of pleasure coursing through my body would not let me sleep. I remain paralyzed on your floor, only able to whimper and breathe.

The sound of your cell phone brings me back to awareness, and I hear you awaken with a moan as you rub sleep from your eyes and stretch. You fumble for the phone, and answer sleepily. “H’lo?” then, “Oh, crap, yeah, I’m on my way. Sorry, I forgot to set the alarm. Yeah, the party went waaaaay late, so I didn’t even get to bed until 10. I’ll be there in a snap.” You hang up the phone, and snap your fingers. In a blink, you are freshly clean as if just out of the shower, fully dressed, and ready for a night on the town. You stand up, float a few things you need towards you, and are about to leave, when you hear a muffled cry from me.

You step around and see me on the floor at the foot of your bed. “Oh, hey,” you say. “Gee, I almost did forget about you. How funny is that?” You laugh. “Well, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and cum all over yourself.” Instantly, I do just that, exploding everywhere, and hosing down the foot of your bed. “Nice,” you say with another laugh. You wave your hand, and I am released from your power. I half curl into a ball, twitching and gasping.

“I have to go meet with some people,” you say. “I’ll be back late tonight. I expect you to be gone by then. Be sure to clean up before you go.” You teleport away before I can protest. Utterly exhausted, I immediately fall asleep.

“Hey, wake up.”

Groggily, I open my eyes. I’m still on your floor, naked, covered in dried semen. It’s the middle of the night now. With a groan, I try to sit up, but I am suddenly pushed back. The sudden motion jolts me fully awake and I see you looking down at me with a frown.

“I thought I told you to be gone by the time I got back,” you say. You glance at the bed. “You didn’t even clean up.”

“I’m sorry,” I say, breathlessly. “I was just so tired. I closed my eyes for a second and then, here you are again.” I pause, then hesitantly say, “Besides, you could just do that with your power… couldn’t you?”

That was clearly the wrong thing to say. You snap your fingers, and the bed and carpet are instantly cleaned of my semen, not to mention the fluids of your other playthings from this morning. “Yes, I can, but that’s not the point. Your goddess asked one simple thing of you, well okay, two simple things, but they should have been easy tasks to perform. Clean your mess, and be gone before I get back. You have not done as I asked.”

“But I couldn’t—”

“Don’t you even dare try to pin this on me,” you say. “I give you a beautiful gift of pleasure, and you can’t do as I ask in return? See if I ever let you cum again.”

I go pale, and get up on my knees. “Oh, no, please, don’t do that to me, please!”

You brush past me, setting down your things. “Too late. You can’t cum anymore.”

“But, but, I just—”

“You’re not seriously going to whine about it now, are you?” you give me a cool look. I swallow hard.

“No goddess,” I say quietly. “I’m sorry goddess.”

You smile very slightly and walk up to me. I’m still kneeling, and you look down at me, cupping my cheek with your hand. I look up at you with awe and fear and reverence. Your gesture is unexpectedly tender, and I lean into your hand a bit, but maintain eye contact with you. You are so beautiful, so sexy, and in this position, this close to you, I am aroused. My penis erects quickly, eager for your blessing, too stupid to know when to quit. Your smile becomes a smirk.

“See? You can’t resist me in the slightest. Your penis won’t let you. It knows better than to want to defy me. It knows and desires only pleasure, and offers itself to me so readily.” I feel tendrils of your power curl around my cock, and pleasure begins to flow through it once again. I let out a breath and my hips jerk once, my cock tensing with delight. You look down past my face to watch my penis bounce. “Yes, that’s a good boy. You get a little overeager sometimes, but you just want to make me happy don’t you?”

I reach out and grasp at your legs, letting out another breath, this one blending into a groan. I bow forward a bit, resting my head against your abdomen, and gasp as the pleasure increases. “Oh, goddesssss,” I whisper.

“Too bad your stupid owner can’t show me similar respect,” you say, still talking to my organ. “Because now you have to suffer for his insolence.” A warm, wet pressure, a vice like pussy, suddenly crushes down on my cock, the sensation so hard I feel like my cock will be pulped. At the same time, intense energy surges along every nerve in my cock. I cry out, and jerk back. My penis flops crazily.

“Oh, goddess, no! I’m sorry, please don’t!” I gasp.

You snap your fingers and I am once again paralyzed spread eagle. You flick your finger up, and I rise off the floor, am flipped upside, then raised until my back touches the ceiling. Then I’m stuck up there.

“I told you to be gone, because I have a few guests coming over, and we’re going to have a good time,” you say. “I was gunna tease them all night, but I think now instead I’m going to make them cum until their minds break. And I think, every time they do, I’m going to double the sensations you’re feeling. Won’t that be fun?”

I open my mouth to speak, but you point at me, and no sound comes out. I close my eyes in frustration, but realize, I can still see the room. However, I also realize I can’t see myself. You’ve cloaked me from being seen or heard, while forcing me to keep seeing and hearing everything else.

Suddenly the door bell rings. You smile devilishly, and look up at me. “Get comfy, pet. It’s going to be another long night for you.”