The maze of Lust - FEEDBACK

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

The maze of Lust - FEEDBACK

Post by Nezhul »

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9996

If you have any remarks - post them here. If you find any bugs - please, share them with me here.

The model real name is Ariel - in the tease she goes as Lust ;-)

p.s. Too bad I can't enjoy it by myself ((( I simple remember the plan of the maze (((
Hopefully, if I make a few further parts - I'll forget it enough to get missed in there :rolleyes:

p.p.s. hehehe, someone retarded marked it 1-star the first minute after it was released =) I'm getting really popular ifsuch silent "friends" are starting to appear ) :innocent:
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
state of denial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: The maze of Lust - FEEDBACK

Post by state of denial »

I think this is a great tease. I never got to finish it though. I look forward to trying it again when I get home tonight.

SoD

PS Sorry I was trying to switch between browser windows and, by accident, I hit the '1' rating. I wish there was I way I could change it. SO very sorry.
Not getting what you want is the best part of wanting what you can't get!
shivam
Explorer
Explorer

Post by shivam »

i have only one word for that tease.

WOW. :D
spacerat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spacerat »

wow, great tease. Just tried it and i'm wondering, if there is a bug with the lever. I used it and I didn't notice any consequences. At least I can't see any differences with the traps.

The maze seems to be really huge. But at the second try i found the goal very quickly (maybe 8 steps i think). Maybe the shortest way possible should be a little bit longer in the next stage ;-)

Again, great work. I guess it took some hours to create it :)
janhuubdikstaal
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): /
Sub/Slave(s): /

Post by janhuubdikstaal »

This tease is really great, I really love it.
Especially because you can choose to cum or to be denied.

I haven't found the exit yet, but I'm still trying.

Question: the valves or levers.. how do you find them? I didn't see one yet.

And the model is really hot, nice choice to go for a redhead! ^^

Greetz!
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Just tried it and i'm wondering, if there is a bug with the lever. I used it and I didn't notice any consequences.
Oh is it called lever somwhere still? Thought I changed it to valve. Whatever.

No, you wouldn't notice anything. Right now, It basically doesn't do anything. IF I update a tease, and add a new sector in it - there will be some traps or shortcuts that may be added or removed if you pressed a valve in sector 1. So it affects the NEXT sector, and thus there is non for now - it affects only the password that you get in the end. ;-)
The maze seems to be really huge. But at the second try i found the goal very quickly (maybe 8 steps i think). Maybe the shortest way possible should be a little bit longer in the next stage ;-)
Yea. I'v noticed it too, but only in the very end. It's not hudge (I was afraid of making it bigger, so it would be too big to finish). So it's rather small, still has some parts to roam in. Well, it'll stay like that. The next sectors would be harder and more complex.
it took some hours to create it :)
yea. I guess about 6 hours, and most of it not the maze itself, but traps and selecting pictures for them. :closedeyes:
Question: the valves or levers.. how do you find them? I didn't see one yet.
Hehe, need to get rid of this "lever" word.
How do you find them? The same way as you find a trap. You just bump into it that's the only way. Same with the hint.
And the model is really hot, nice choice to go for a redhead! ^^
Yea, spend some hours to choose a good girl for Lust "role". When I saw aried that was descided in 2 seconds, and all other girls I'v picked had no chance. Perfect body, red hair, pretty face... mmm... Love her. The only thind that's not demonic about her is that the face is very kind. Kayden Kross, who always makes the face of a superior wins on that part, but too many teases with her here already, and also it's hard to find a good photoset of her (I have plenty, but all of them are no good for my purpose.
Especially because you can choose to cum or to be denied.
Personally I think that this option should be in every good tease. On the one hand this is T&D site, and lot's of people here cant actually cum. On the other, personally I'm always stroking to cum. And I don't think I'm the only one. And at last, it's very good to have a random option - where you may be allowed and may be denied. I believe lot's of users here like that one. :look:

Glad you all liked it. :-P

UPD: minor bug with "denyed" variant fixed.
storydejour
Explorer
Explorer

Post by storydejour »

Nezhul wrote:http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=9996

someone retarded marked it 1-star the first minute after it was released =) I'm getting really popular ifsuch silent "friends" are starting to appear ) :innocent:
I think there's a group of them. Every tease I've ever done within the first few minutes of publishing already had a bunch of low ratings. (Okay, while they may not have been as good as yours, they weren't that bad.) I think I know the reason though.

In the future, just make every other picture one with a wide open pussy with buckloads of cum leaking out. It doesn't have to relate to the story. I think that should fix the problem.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Great work Nez :-D

A few remarks though, all in the aim to help you improve it even more:

- a few spelling issues here and there "sertain" should be "certain" etc etc. Just peanuts really, but you might wanna go over the text once more.

- found a couple (I think) bugs where you hit a trap, with a screen telling you what you are about to do, but once you hit continue it takes you back to the corridors rather than making you do anything.

"lets play a little edging game" is one example.

Other than that - great work this far :-P
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

I'll go through the traps. Thanks.

As for spelling - the fun thing is, that I know how certain is written, But sometimes when my concentration fades, i write it as it's heard, nothing I can do about it. Perhaps it has something to do with "translit" - a style of writing where you express russian words and sounds not with cyryllic letters but with latin ones. Used to use it a lot in games (when they are lacking the support of russian letters, still you need to write in chat). I'm really lazy to go through all text tho. :\'-(
jlx666
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jlx666 »

awesome tease with the funniest typo i've ever seen
Don't forgen to cunt
thats on page S1pT11p2

can't wait for v.2 =)
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

No worries Nez :-)

I'm sure I'll be running this tease more than a few times in the near future, so I'll take note of the specific mistakes I spot so you can easier find and correct them if you like to :-D

Not a big deal anyways for sure, but it does subtract from a tease for some users ;-)
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
Bondageman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bondageman »

Without doubt a 5-star tease in my book. I've said it before but I'll say it again, I just love the concept of working your way thorugh mysterious houses/mazes - not knowing what's around the next corner. And the model you chose to play 'Lust' is HOT! A perfect pick for that character.

It actually didn't take that long for me to complete (but I have a feeling I just got lucky). I'd glad to hear you're planning on adding to it because a longer version of this tease would be absolutely epic! Can't wait.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by jp »

Is this maze mappable? I've tried keeping track of where I was and drawing it out as I go... but the turns and straights and such don't seem to lead around like you would expect. (At least not if the "right" and "left" takes into consideration the direction you were traveling... or if "right" is always "east" if you were drawing it on paper and "left" is always "west". "Straight" doesn't make much sense in that case, unless "straight" is always "north" and the only way to go "south" is to "go back".)

Sorry, I'm thinking out loud. I'd really like a response to that in a PM if it "gives anything away".

As for the tease itself. It's not a new idea (just stating fact, not being critical), but I do like how it's executed. Aside from the spelling errors and not being able to find my way out of it yet :\'-( , my only complaint is on the "stroke 100 times" sorts of pages.

I've never liked these sorts of instructions. It's pretty boring to sit there and count strokes. You can accomplish the same thing, especially in flash teases, by simply deciding how many strokes you want, putting a timing instruction to it, and using timers. 100 strokes? How about 2 per second for 30 seconds (60 strokes) and then slow it down to 1 per second for 40 seconds.

Very nicely done, Nehzul. This and your Ashlynn tease are incredible.
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Is this maze mappable?
yes. And it actually takes into consideration the way you are going. If it sais "right" than that meens to the right of your current direction. The only mapping problem may be is the length of the corridors. Dor example something like that:

Code: Select all

|--------|-------|
|        |       |         |
|        |-------|         |
|                          |
|--------------------------|---------
What I'm trying to show you, that is you turn left in the lowest corridor - that doesn't meen you'll get to the corridor in the top of this little plan.
It actually didn't take that long for me to complete (but I have a feeling I just got lucky)
yea, as I said before, I didn't take the shortest route to be too short into consideration. :-P
janhuubdikstaal
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): /
Sub/Slave(s): /

Post by janhuubdikstaal »

Hmm, still haven't found the way out yet..

Is there a sequence of directions you should follow? Like "straight-right-straight-right-.." ?

I also came up with the idea of drawing a map and it seems I was not the ony one,
sooooo I think I'll do this now.

Thanks again for the great tease, can't wait for the update!