Flashteases and Android

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
patchwolf
Explorer
Explorer

Flashteases and Android

Post by patchwolf »

Anyone have any luck getting the flash teases to work on an Android mobile phone? I can get the tease to load and display, but "clicking" on a button doesn't work.
xmiss
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Flashteases and Android

Post by xmiss »

i have a droid x and they work. do you know any good apps
patchwolf
Explorer
Explorer

Post by patchwolf »

what browser do you use for them?

As I said, I can get the tease to load, but I can't (for example) click on the continue button.
xmiss
Explorer
Explorer

Post by xmiss »

the browser that was preloaded is what i use. i may have been using wifi not the 3g. I am also in full screen.
random123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by random123 »

I have the same issue with flash buttons and content, its not just this site. I have an HTC Desire. I have the Froyo Update with the latest version of flash and still having troubles, I think its just a matter of letting the software catch up with the mobile tech.
Griffyn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Griffyn »

I have a HTC Desire and Froyo too. Initially I didn't think it was going to work, because I couldn't click the Continue button, but then it seemed to be ok after about 40 seconds. I think you just need to wait a little for android to work with flash properly.
lemming
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lemming »

I thought that was a major advantage of Android over things like iPhone and Blackberry, it had Flash! Is the flash support not very good?