Feedback - disgusting Emily

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
blab
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Feedback - disgusting Emily

Post by blab »

Hi @ all

This thread is made for the Feedback for the tease disgusting Emily

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=9357

Feel free to give Feedback and help me to make this tease better.
My English is not so good but i hope there are no mistakes. If There are any post it please and I will correct them.

Have fun by trying the tease.

blab
zmalejlitery
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Feedback - disgusting Emily

Post by zmalejlitery »

Great tease!
I hope ill see more such good work from You.
More kinky stuff please :)
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by dtspam »

Really good tease. There are only very few teases covering these more extreme kinks (foodplay, urine, poop, enemas, diapers, etc).
It could have contained a bit more teasing (and maybe more pain in the main story line) for my taste though.
Subspaced
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Subspaced »

First of all, I think it's great to see more scat/urine/...-related teases. There's still way too few of them, so please keep making more!

But to be quite honest, I think this tease could be a bit better balanced. It felt too confused, too unrealistic, too mechanical. For instance, the whole jumping from one mistress to the other thing was a bit confusing and slightly offputting. And the numbers of spanks (and other things) they ask you to give yourself is so high that it starts feeling mechanical. I would advise you to focus on sexual arousal more.
In my opinion, it's better to have a (shorter or at least more slow-paced) tease about one kink than to have them all mixed in there in one complex tease. If you want, you can still instruct the player to start up a different tease you wrote from within the current tease, but mixing them all up like this is a bit confusing.
This would also reduce the risk of people giving up because they don't really like a part of the tease. I for instance really loved the scat stuff but I didn't much like the cleaning, so I skipped it. Felt a bit like cheating :)

But please, please make more! I really enjoyed some parts, and I think it's great to see teases about more extreme kinks! Make more, I'll play them!
sammy_808
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sammy_808 »

i agree, more kinky extreme fetish teases!

i loved this one.
:)
greiver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by greiver »

Congrats a fantastic tease truly loving the extreme sides and rarity of such a tease although i would pay attention to the previous comments all seem to be sensible suggestions. I personally cant wait for the next tease however dont rush as i want to truly appreciate your work once again thanks x
blab
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by blab »

Thank you for all the feedback! Feedback is very important and I will consider your feedback in my next tease.

LG

blab
blab
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by blab »

the upper post does not mean that you arent allowed to post some more feedback^^
zmalejlitery
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zmalejlitery »

Hej Blab,

Im waiting for another great, messy tease from you, hope you still on Milovana:)
blab
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by blab »

great since now this tease get over 10.000 clicks thank you for all the viewing.

My next tease I think will come in April or may because the next two month will be very stressful.

Greets

blab
darkangel588
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by darkangel588 »

absolutely amazing tease! i would really like to see more! maybe i could also help? let me know
Ketto
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ketto »

Best tease i have seen here. Scat is the shit!