conversion

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
me999
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

conversion

Post by me999 »

iv been using milovana for some time now and im almost fully trained. i love all the forced bi and slut teases. i used to be straight but now i dress like a slut. i wear really slutty sexy clothes but i have been posting adds to give blowjobs and just cant find anyone who want to let me suck there cock and then fuck me up the ass. i basically want to be treated like a whore by someone, preferably more than 1. if anyone thinks they can help then i would appreciate it. also iv been trying to write a tease about this but need some help. but mostly want to suck cock, take it in the ass, maybe be the centre of a bukkake party. xxxxxxx
TheGraduate
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: conversion

Post by TheGraduate »

me999 wrote:iv been using milovana for some time now and im almost fully trained. i love all the forced bi and slut teases. i used to be straight but now i dress like a slut. i wear really slutty sexy clothes but i have been posting adds to give blowjobs and just cant find anyone who want to let me suck there cock and then fuck me up the ass. i basically want to be treated like a whore by someone, preferably more than 1. if anyone thinks they can help then i would appreciate it. also iv been trying to write a tease about this but need some help. but mostly want to suck cock, take it in the ass, maybe be the centre of a bukkake party. xxxxxxx
don't get careless, desperation in this sort of thing leads to STDs and craigslist :-P

get some STDs from being desperate, and -then- see how many people want to play with you.
Oh2BTeased
Explorer
Explorer

Re: conversion

Post by Oh2BTeased »

I agree with theGraduate, you should go slow and steady. You can get STDs or worse by hooking up with people in ads.

Never met anyone from an ad without a safety plan which should include public meetings and someone who knows about the meeting in case you don't return.

Try a professional dominatrix if you're getting overly desperate.

Good luck!