FB: So you want to be humbled

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
slutty1
Explorer
Explorer

FB: So you want to be humbled

Post by slutty1 »

Feedback is welcome. Sorry if the tease seems a little rushed. I came up with the general idea for a tease centered on using a humbler awhile back when there was some discussion about humblers here in the forums. I started putting something together, but got distracted and didn't really progress the idea. Finally I decided that if I didn't sit down and crank it out, it would never get done. (A halfway decent published tease is better than a never-published epic, right?). I wish I had more time to make more and better teases, but hopefully people will enjoy this one and maybe it'll inspire someone else to incorporate a low-budget humbler into a future tease.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: FB: So you want to be humbled

Post by SexualChoc »

Why thank you for the 'cheep; version
I might have to try it, cautiously.
You can get 48 in dowel rods
I was wondering abou thickness
Should I go for thick ones?
What kind of rubber bands do you recomend?
I was also thinking of using Woman's hair ties to secure them together

Has anyone ever tried a cheep version?
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
billlr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I am neither master nor slave to anyone but myself

Post by billlr »

Who is the girl on page 11?
She's really hot, and I would like to do a tease around her.

Bill
"That was IN-credible!
Thanks, guys.
Oops. I mean bitches." -Melissa from "Restaurant mistress".

"So, what do you say?
Hurry up!
I think the baboons need some new chew toys." - Kyra from "A day at the zoo".
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

@SexualChoc

Post by dtspam »

I used a construction like this several times.
About as thick as a kitchen spoon should be enough. You can't brake that easily (at least not when pulling with your balls) and they are still easy to fit behind the balls. If you would like to have a heavier construction for optical reasons, twice as thick probably still works.
For length: The should be about the distance from one knee to the other when spreading the legs. That way it's impossible to pull them through.
I used rubber-bands used for packaging stuff. They are quite strong, about 0.5-1cm broad and 10 cm long.
slutty1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slutty1 »

I tried out three different homemade humblers while developing the tease:

1. Two wooden kitchen spoons (part of a 5-pack from Wal-Mart that sells for about $1).

2. Two 2-foot wooden dowels, about 3/4 inch in diameter.

3. Two paint stir-sticks (the kind you can get for free at Home Depot)

In each case, I used a couple of rubber bands at each end to hold them together. The rubber bands were just standard office ones. (These also came from Wal-Mart, in a bag that cost <$1 and contained hundreds of them). They're fairly small, maybe 2 inches long at most when un-stretched - about the size of hair ties.

Overall, I think I liked option 1 the best. The length of #2 is better, but 3/4" is a bit too thick. I'd maybe try 1/2" diameter next. #3 didn't really work for me, but when I googled around for ideas, I saw other people mention it.

I just tried some hair ties - they should be OK. With the ones I have handy, if I wrap them around the kitchen spoons twice, it's a bit loose but should be use-able. If I wrap them around a third time, it seems too tight.
slutty1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slutty1 »

billlr wrote:Who is the girl on page 11?

Bill
It looks like she goes by the name Kyra. I found the image by searching google images for "naked squat." Turns out the picture that I used actually is a link to this gallery:

http://hosted.femjoy.com/galleries/1131 ... id=1936855
mae0314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mae0314 »

This looks nice.

Something I noticed, on page 30 it says:
I want both of your hands between your legs and your face flat on the floor like this slut
Is the picture for this page correct?
slave4mistress86
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slave4mistress86 »

I have used a set of drum sticks for this, they work well but turn them opposite ways as keep the pressure as such even rather than all on one side due to the taper of the drumstick, hope this helps for anyone that has a set and didnt think about them :-)
slutty1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slutty1 »

mae0314 wrote:This looks nice.

Something I noticed, on page 30 it says:
I want both of your hands between your legs and your face flat on the floor like this slut
Is the picture for this page correct?
You're right, I did not mean for Kate to be calling herself a slut. I've corrected the pic now.

Thanks for taking the time to point this out to me! I wouldn't want there to be any confusion about the position you're supposed to be in...
billlr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I am neither master nor slave to anyone but myself

Post by billlr »

billlr wrote:
Who is the girl on page 11?

Bill

It looks like she goes by the name Kyra. I found the image by searching google images for "naked squat." Turns out the picture that I used actually is a link to this gallery:

http://hosted.femjoy.com/galleries/1131 ... id=1936855
Thanks, slutty1.

Bill
"That was IN-credible!
Thanks, guys.
Oops. I mean bitches." -Melissa from "Restaurant mistress".

"So, what do you say?
Hurry up!
I think the baboons need some new chew toys." - Kyra from "A day at the zoo".
ismara
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by ismara »

I'm not personally really into the extensive shoe worship, but the tease was really well written and I *loved* the humbler fun. A humbler constructed from around-the-house items was also part of the fantastic 'Rakhee' script for the CyberMistress software which also used it to great effect. I'd definitely like to see more teases incorporating a humbler in the future!
Barsoom
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Barsoom »

WOW, that tease was really awesome :yes: Although I'm not into CBT the humbling was a great experience.
The tease actually managed to turn me into a humiliated slut which begs to get fucked :blush:

Thanks and hope to see more of that in the future.
subiboy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by subiboy »

:-O very good tease. i hope you find time to make another like this. wasnt too into the shoe thing either, but everything else was great
slutty1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slutty1 »

subiboy wrote::-O very good tease. i hope you find time to make another like this. wasnt too into the shoe thing either, but everything else was great
Thanks! You know, the funny thing is that I'm not normally all that into shoe worship, either. I guess something about being all horny (from testing out various humblers) and down near the floor was having an effect on me!

I have a few thoughts for a sequel, so maybe I'll eventually finish putting one together. I have this problem, though, where I start to make a tease but then lose interest long before finishing it. I've probably started and never finished at least a dozen teases since I published that one.
whowhat272
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by whowhat272 »

This tease was great! What happened to it?