looking for a tease series

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
loveduck
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

looking for a tease series

Post by loveduck »

I have a favour to ask.

Well, I have spent quite a bit of time looking for a set of teases, but I have had no luck. I checked the most obvious places, but I still cannot seem to find them. Even though they did not win TOTM, I think they were still popular enough for many to remember. Thanks for any help.

Possible words in the title:
servant, training, new, and the series tease number

I believe it was 7 or 8 days/teases long

The girl had dark hair, and was standing in front of an ironing board for one of the teases. In another tease of the same series she wore a black leather outfit, and had a crop or a whip I think.

I cannot find them after quite a bit of searching. I hope they are still around, and that you guys know what I am talking about.

Thanks again
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Re: looking for a tease series

Post by cumhardy »

didnt submatt write a series like that? if so, it might be gone forever
t&d&cbt4me
Explorer
Explorer

Post by t&d&cbt4me »

It sounds like one of submatt's teases...can't think of the model's name now either. I remember the one with her standing behind the ironing board, then sitting on the washing machine.
mulligan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mulligan »

Is it the one submatt wrote about a girl that was teasing you while you waited to see the mistress and she over a few different teases you find out she is the mistress and then she punishes you for cumming?
The only other one I can think of like that that submatt would of done is an older series about an online mistress, I forget that models name at the moment but she looked to be from India.
loveduck
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by loveduck »

Thanks so much you guys.

I believe you are all correct. I think it was a submatt tease. I did not finish the whole series, so I am not sure how it ended, but I do believe that the girl was teasing you while you wait to meet the mistress.

I thought that they(teases) were well done, and I am bummed that I did not have a chance to finish it entirely.

At least I can stop looking.

Thanks again you guys.