Rating difficulty

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
Scream45
Explorer
Explorer

Rating difficulty

Post by Scream45 »

When i opened a tease sometimes i found it harder to complete it than other teases
There are nearly impossible teases and sometimes there are relatively easy teases
so i thought it would be better to rate difficulty in teases so we can predict what we're going to do
And i think teases could be rated for the difficulty of its contents(dildo,edging,cbt etc.)not for its contents
And i'm sorry if this was discussed earlier

Just my humble opinion

(sorry for my bad english)
curved
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Rating difficulty

Post by curved »

Good idea - something that the author could add and could then be voted on by users afterwards.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Good suggestion, thanks for that! Right now I'm too busy to think about new features, but I still appreciate the ideas, we always implement a whole bunch of stuff at a time.
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by aldorax »

Problem may be that what one person finds hard another may find easy ... so there may be a big degree of subjectivity here, especially if a person is new to the whole T&D experience.

Some of the old classic teases I thought were HARD and challenging, but now I can 'breeze' through them....

But I like the idea!