New BDSM Website

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
dashkta
Explorer
Explorer

New BDSM Website

Post by dashkta »

Strictly Obey
It's still rather new but there is alot of good content there, as well as loads of good teases.
Tell me what you think.
dtspam
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: New BDSM Website

Post by dtspam »

Does this site have any own content? The teases link all to milovona and are from different authors, the pictures are all from other sites, probably from their free galleries, and there are a lot of adds...
Doesn't really look like an interesting website.
curiousSK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by curiousSK »

i agree with the above post, it wouldnt be so bad if more credit was given to the other site, but it all seems hmmm 'borrowed' material
Best wishes - SK :oldtimer:
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

well at least the video/storys/pictures give some kind of credit to the author or website. The teases section doesnt do that, it almost looks like the site is trying to say it created those teases, which I dont think it did. It wouldnt be so bad if they gave the tease authors some credit there.
I do like the layout of the tease page, the big images and the taster lines beneath are good. The rest of the site, like the pictures section and the front page looks a bit untidy and its a bit hard to navigate
dashkta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dashkta »

Awesome, I love the feedback, keep it coming! Thanks!
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by cumhardy »

glad to see someone listen to critisism. and to implement changes so soon.
i had a bit more time to look through, the stories section is good. i would be much more interested in submitting a story to this kind of site than just posting it in the forum here (although i probably wont, because I never have the patience for writing long stories) but what i mena is, its nice to see a proper 'stories section'
dashkta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dashkta »

I'm really glad you noticed. What I'd really like is for StrictlyObey to become a community.
dashkta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dashkta »

So, I've added a Story Submission, Tease Submission, User Voting, and User Recommendations based on Votes System, to name a few.
dashkta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dashkta »

Tons more updates...
Apparently I have to write a php/sql tease submission and viewer before anyone will use it
figment
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by figment »

I like the site, and have registered. I particularly like the idea of the online training and the newsletter and have signed up for both........but........nothing has happened. Are these live yet?

Figment
dashkta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dashkta »

I guess its turning more into a fetish friend finder. I'll just have to keep adding new features until something sticks. Check it out below.

StrictlyObey Find A Partner

I know it's not the best but it's absolutely free and pretty damn easy to use.
bakerboy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bakerboy »

Nice pictures but not easy to navigate. Also check your forum ssome unaswered posts :yes:
Always about lesbian tease and slavery :-D
dashkta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dashkta »

Thanks for the heads up bakerboy, I completely intend on responding to the forum posts but seeing as this is a one man show things can get postponed sometimes. If you have any recommendations concerning features or navigation I'm all ears: [email protected].