Overhaul of Voting.

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Overhaul of Voting.

Post by Human »

Before I make any suggestions, can anyone tell me how the TOTM thing works ?
1)How do teases get nominated etc ?
2)How is the winner decided amongst the nominess ?
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
Triple Alfa
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Triple Alfa »

1) Nominations are based on the rating system. The teases with the highest scores are nominated.
2) Votes.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Triple Alfa wrote:1) Nominations are based on the rating system. The teases with the highest scores are nominated.
2) Votes.

Is the highest score just a simple average of the ratings ?
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

Human wrote:
Triple Alfa wrote:1) Nominations are based on the rating system. The teases with the highest scores are nominated.
2) Votes.

the highest score for what?
the votes for the totm winner is taken from a forum poll. (see http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5224 )
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

cumhardy wrote:
Human wrote:
2) Votes.

the highest score for what?
the votes for the totm winner is taken from a forum poll. (see http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5224 )

Triple Alfa said teases with the highest scores are nominated. I am asking what determiness the highest scores. How is the score for a tease computed ?
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Indigo wrote:Entry into the TOTM competition are the top five highest rated teases that month. It is also based upon viewcount, so if two teases are both rated 4.3, the tease with the higher viewcount is nominated.
Sigh. I'm asking how the rating of a tease is determined. If a tease is rated 4.3, how is the 4.3 number arrived at ? :unsure:
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by cumhardy »

Human wrote:
Indigo wrote:Entry into the TOTM competition are the top five highest rated teases that month. It is also based upon viewcount, so if two teases are both rated 4.3, the tease with the higher viewcount is nominated.
Sigh. I'm asking how the rating of a tease is determined. If a tease is rated 4.3, how is the 4.3 number arrived at ? :unsure:
Well you know how at the end of a tease you are given the option of rating it out of 5?
the overall rating is based on everyones votes averaged over the amount of views
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Evals »

cumhardy wrote:
Human wrote:
Well you know how at the end of a tease you are given the option of rating it out of 5?
the overall rating is based on everyones votes averaged over the amount of views
Don't you mean it's averaged on the number of votes? I don't think a teases listed rating has to do with the number of views...
Evals
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by cumhardy »

Evals wrote: Don't you mean it's averaged on the number of votes? I don't think a teases listed rating has to do with the number of views...
oh yeah sorry, thats what i meant.... ignore my drunk posts!