Introducing: The Submissive Challenge

You can find important news and current events here.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Introducing: The Submissive Challenge

Post by seraph0x »

Dear Milovanians,

I've got a very special announcement today: For the first time ever...

Milovana is launching a new website! :smile:

The premise is very simple: For a monthly fee, you get a new kinky idea, technique, story or something to try in your inbox every day. The content is professionally written and follows the categories exploration, submission, fetish and KHEA (Kinky Happily Ever After). With daily emails and an archive you can browse anytime, anywhere, you will never be bored again!

Launch date is May 15th June 1st and there will be an Early Bird Discount! :smile:

You can find details on pricing and more background on http://www.sub-challenge.com!

Alison first approached me with the idea in 2007. Yes, it has taken over two years and a lot of sweat and tears, but it was SO worth it. Two weeks from today, the site I always wished existed, will actually launch.
The dream will finally be a reality! :happy2:

I'll be keeping you all updated about the launch, mark the date in your calendar or head over to http://www.sub-challenge.com to enter your email for a reminder.

Yours,

Seraph0x :-)

PS: Some of the challenges will require toys, so for those of you who wanna be fully stocked up: Ali has offered to put together and send out toyboxes specifically tailored to The Submissive Challenge. You can email her at [email protected] or head over to Pervosity for more information.

If you can't afford any toys right now, don't worry! You'll still be able to do most challenges and that's also why we added 30 extra challenges to the archive, so there's always something to do.

Update: Launch moved to June 1st. Sorry folks! :-/
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Introducing: The Submissive Challenge

Post by green »

Anything with Alison involved is doomed to become good xD..

Well I'm liking the simple concept, though tasks for everyday would definately be too much to handle for me :lol: ..

Also good effort on the design, the simplicity is really neat, even though I prefer graphical and eye catching designs and styles personally.

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

For those who haven't seen what the Challenges looked like.

Chairs

You would be lovely blindfolded with your wrists cuffed and chains holding them under the chair and your ankles cuffed and bound to the front legs. This spreads your legs a bit and the cords from the vibrating eggs in your ass come down between them, pulling gently. Now imagine being kissed. A mouth caresses yours. You want to kiss back, but you can't. Every time you respond, the kiss is broken. But you still feel a body next to you. You smell perfume. and you feel a nipple slide into your mouth. For a brief moment, you can suck freely- hard... and then it's gone. Kisses start at your ears, kissing, nibbling, sucking... Hands travel your body, pinching your nipples. Then you feel alone. The air around you is empty. You spend hours this way: bound, on the edge. You can't come.. You simply feel breath. Occasionally, the eggs inside you are turned on and it's almost more than you can bear.

Hold that thought in your mind. Now sit in a chair with arms. Close your eyes. Take a moment to curl your toes. Press against the armrests. Clench and unclench your ass cheeks. Cross your legs. Uncross them. And sit. And think of how of chairs. Take 15 minutes out of your day today to take your mind to a place where you are bound. Where the conventions of what you are supposed to do fall away like so many layers of shed skin.

For the "Can I Come" crowd: If you have to ask, the answer is no. If you are not invested in Chastity, than I would definitely have an orgasm...

You can take this a step further if you like.

Three ways to go deeper:

a. Engage in this with your partner. Play a bondage game where you tie each other up and only give pleasure. This is important: If your partner agrees to play this way- do NOT abuse their trust. Do not do anything they don't like. That includes tickling, spanking, anal play- anything your partner doesn't like: you don't do. You are there to give pleasure only. If you have patience, you can build trust with your partner to explore more, but let's start with the little steps.

b. You can do this on your own with a vibrating egg or two and four belts or ties. Secure the belts on the chair before you sit down in such a way so that you can slip your hands and feet into them. Make certain you can get out before you secure yourself too much or you are in for an embarrassing moment. Cover the vibrating eggs with a condom and use lube to insert it before you sit down. Once you have sat down- turn on the egg and enjoy the sensation of being unable to do a thing about it.

c. Add another element to your 15 minutes. Perhaps it's a pair of lacy panties. Perhaps it's a sliver of ginger root. Maybe it's just an ice cube you run over your body. Make it something you like. And enjoy.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

Very intresting
Will there be pictures with the teases?
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

I'll agree with Green, anything involving Alison is bound to be delightful, I've toyed with some of her challenges a while back ago and so far I have some of my best memories and experiences out of it....

I ll be looking forward to see how this evolves for sure.....

-Neo
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

sounds interesting :-)

whould like a complete list of the toys needed if possible...
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

1azzu1 wrote:sounds interesting :-)

whould like a complete list of the toys needed if possible...
I'll have the beginnings of a list of the toys/oils and other fabulous things you'll need.

Hug!

Ali
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

hmmm... cant find the list...
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

It will be next week when the list goes up... Thank you for your patience!

Hug.

Ali
Heathcliff
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Heathcliff »

Alison wrote:For those who haven't seen what the Challenges looked like.
I think I recognize that from the "Urge" page. Might I assume that some of the entries there were a 'beta' test (in content and organization) for the new website?
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

Heathcliff wrote:
Alison wrote:For those who haven't seen what the Challenges looked like.
I think I recognize that from the "Urge" page. Might I assume that some of the entries there were a 'beta' test (in content and organization) for the new website?
Well seen!

The original challenge went on for just over 10 weeks. Of the 70+ challenges, only 18 were good enough to go into the new challenge. Five of those challenges will be in the sample challenges, and 13 of them will be part of the archives.

But the new challenges are indeed new challenges.

Ali
sbalani
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sbalani »

If We've joined the mailing list would it be possible to recieve notification when the list is up? I live in the Philippines, so getting any toys is about as easy as convincing a duck its into B/D S/M and things from abroad take foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever to come thru customs xD so the sooner one could find out the better :D I wanna be as ready as possible come launch-date hehe
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

The list of Supplies will be up this Monday, May 10th.

Also, for the first 2 weeks, there won't be anything needed for the challenge that isn't very easy to find.

Also- just so you know... for any challenges that make use of something extra- there will be alternatives...

Thank you so much!

Ali
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

Indigo wrote:Checked out Pervosity.com. Very cool idea!
Thank you! As you were typing that, I was typing up a better version of the information....

Including something very cool- The Anal Subslut's Toybox which will include Castings of my fists..

This makes me giggle a great deal!

Hug!

Ali
Heathcliff
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Heathcliff »

Alison wrote:
Thank you! As you were typing that, I was typing up a better version of the information....

Including something very cool- The Anal Subslut's Toybox which will include Castings of my fists..

This makes me giggle a great deal!
Not really my kink but that's awesome. You're going to make some people really happy with that one!