KRISTINA'S NEW AUDIO TEASE

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Where should I be for my next PK TZR?

Poll ended at Sat May 15, 2010 6:08 pm

In the office
37%
On my bed
26%
In the park
26%
At a club
11%

Total votes: 19

adorekristina
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Domme (Female)

KRISTINA'S NEW AUDIO TEASE

Post by adorekristina »

hey frustrated strokers and stunning cockteasers,

I've really enjoyed all the comments I've received about My first audio-tease...KRISTINA'S COCK CLINIC...and I'm excited to get started on My next creation!!!

So...just as I did last time, I'm opening the floor for any suggestions on the scenario and sex.

I like to keep My recordings original (so I won't work from a script), but I'm open for suggestions on...

1. WHAT AM I WEARING

2. WHO IS WITH ME

3. WHERE AM I

I'll be making My masterpiece in the next two weeks...so let Me know what you're thinking!!!
spiritus
Explorer
Explorer

Re: KRISTINA'S NEW AUDIO TEASE

Post by spiritus »

Kristina,
I love Your audio teases! Thank You for giving us an opportunity to contribute.

1. I would love to imagine ... (DO love to imagine) ... You wearing just a satin robe. About mid thigh.

2. I am with You ... and a surprise guest.

3. You are in Your bedroom.

Thank You again.

spiritus
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by zenlover »

You are so generous, Kristina. Thanks for that! :love:

You are wearing a white robe as you knock on my hotel room door. You tell me when I open it that you can't figure out the way to turn on your faucet and wonder if I can show you the trick on mine. I agree that the hotel has a confusing one.

Sure, I say come on in. :yes: As I head into the bathroom ahead of you to show you the trick, you comment that being "on the road can be a hassle, and lonely" I agree.

Thanks, you say, after i show you, and you head out the door. A parting comment from you. "If you want to do something about that loneliness, knock on my door in 30 minutes." :blush:

I knock on the door, fully dressed in case I misunderstood.... you open the door still in that robe, but looking refreshed and ready for play.... "You may come in, but if you do, you must agree to do what I say, and ONLY what I say..." I agree to do so

I enter the room, you drop your robe to reveal a black latex bustier and black latex panties... an eveil grin greets me. "Are you still willing?" you ask. "Even more so" I respond. And so begins our adventure...

More? (and yes, I'm writing this from my hotel room... Boston this week)
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by green »

Thats sounds like a great Intro, zenlover : D.

I have to agree, Kristina, you're really generous : D. I appreciate the effort you take , to create those audio session. I know that it takes a while to produce a finished product like that :].. So thanks alot. :love:
1. WHAT AM I WEARING
You're a skater girl and wearing rollerblades, short pants and a matching top as ...
2. WHO IS WITH ME
... I ...
3. WHERE AM I
... pass a corner of a rather secluded place on a sunny day.
You accidentally or purposedly knock me down.
You're trying to make up an excuse, and I'm like "Oh not a problem :]...." as I notice who ran into me, I'm starting to get excited... aaand the rest would be up to you ;].

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

I would love to be blindfolded in some way
for at least some part of the tease.

To let my imagination to run riot at your suggestions

Lesub
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
A Lex
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by A Lex »

Thanks for the great tease, I don't mind where you are or anything but it would be so good if it featured one or even more ruined orgasms. Thanks.
kenm
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by kenm »

Kristina,
You did an amazing job with the last audio!
I like the suggestion above with more than one ruined orgasm maybe attached with some sort of consequence or surprise at the end.

Either way I'm sure the audio will be amazing!
adorekristina
Explorer
Explorer

Post by adorekristina »

I just added a new poll to My blog, asking "where I should be" for My next AUDIO TEASE!!!

you can place your vote until the 15th...and then I'll be posting My teasers a few days later...so let Me know where you want to be when you're stroking and edging for Me.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by zenlover »

I voted for "bedroom" but I'd still love "hotel room" but then I probably spend more time in hotel rooms than most of us. Alone. :-/
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
adorekristina
Explorer
Explorer

Post by adorekristina »

wow, thats great...love the poll right in the post!!!

as for hotel room...I don't often go to hotels, except when I'm on vacation...so it would be hard to take a pic of Myself in one.

HOWEVER...I'm going away several times this summer...so I will definitely be able to get some hot shots for a hotelroom tease then!!!
adorekristina
Explorer
Explorer

Post by adorekristina »

I'll be the Dominican Republic in July...Jamaica in August...and Amsterdam in December!
adorekristina
Explorer
Explorer

Post by adorekristina »

well...My uncle actually has a house up there...so I do occasionally get up there in the summer.

why...are you offering your services?
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

What you are wearing: Business suit, fishnet stockings, hair done up, red lipstick, black gloves etc...

Who is with you: I

Where you are: In a hotel room...

The last tease was great; you are quite talented :-) :\'-( :whistle: :-) ; some other suggestions:

--a longer tease

--use of a metronome; perhaps like in the text teases on this site. I.e., you can have a 20 minute audio, but with intructions in it like
"pause the audio and go watch some naked ladies and stoke at 86 bpm with your favorite metronome for 10 min, then come back to the audio" ; the metronome can also be incorporated into the audio itslef. The net result being that the tease will be of 1 hr. Or maybe the audio can be 1 hr long, but with you only talking for 20 mins, the rest being metronome sounds/background music.

--the duration of the highest stoke rate can be higher (~20 secs)

--"Rhythm" stoking; see eg
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... 3078&p=2#t

--Stroker has to vary his pace based on your commands (not just slow, mid, high), it can go slow, mid, rhythm1, slow, high, rhythm 2, high, high, slow....
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
adorekristina
Explorer
Explorer

Post by adorekristina »

yes...I'm very familiar with the metronome stroke...hahaha...one of My favorites!

I actually have a cockteasing assignment in My site for metronome stroking...and I just started using an average eggtimer for edge training...VERY HOT!!!

as for the details of My new recording...

seems like the votes (both here on M.com and My blog) are leaning toward a hot "business" tease...and when I created a cockteaser on My site called IN MY OFFICE, it was very popular...so this time I'll do something a little different with it (should that be the final setting/outfit selection)...I definitely like the fishnets, since I was wearing thigh-highs in My last corporate tormenting.

And maybe even something in white this time too.

So...thigh-highs or full pantyhose?
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Thigh highs :-) :w00t: :blush:
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love: