Miss Jay's fustration game mess

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Miss Jay's fustration game mess

Post by 1azzu1 »

Little Miss Jay wrote:You can play as much as you like before the game starts... Don't have any accidents though ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
:\'-( :weep: :-(
had a accident :weep:
wanted to be better at holding edges for you Miss Jay
so tried to do http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=7797
but failed and had a ruined orgasm :-( :\'-( :weep:

im really sorry Miss Jay
:weep: :\'-( :weep: :\'-(

please forgive me :please:
:-( :\'-( :weep:

ill take whatever punishment you want

:chop: :hang: :rip: :chair: :shutup2: :whip:
:sorry: :sorry: :sorry:

havent gotten a respond from Miss Jay... but really feel i deserve some punishment...
has such a bad conscience...

enyone know what i should do?
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Miss Jay's fustration game mess

Post by slave alexander »

Aww i feel for you Azzu,

Firstly i know how you feel having slipped up myself on Miss Jay's taks before so hang in there buddy!

The most important thing is to see it from Miss Jay's perspective; she had a very long day at work yesterday and then her real life pet visited last night. Meaning time has been limited and no doubt She wants to make the most of Her time with Dan which i'm sure you will understand.

I think you should ask if its still ok for you to continue with the game and perhaps offer to do something to make up for your mistake. I do know for a fact that asking for a punishment is not a good idea as its like getting a reward for bad behaviour if that makes sense ! So post on Her thread and ask if you can still play or perhaps ask to pm but most important be patient and see things from both sides :-)

Maybe a pm isn't a good idea if She is busy but i do know that begging is a good idea the more the better really so why dont you try some of that; after all you haven't even posted on Her thread again after your confession so that doesn't look good
BoredOMK17
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Miss Jay's fustration game mess

Post by BoredOMK17 »

Miss Jay, I have to confess, I said I would try this game and I did not.
I can't stand ruined orgasms, they are absolutely no fun for me.
Even the thought of them just depresses me more than anything else.

Your chastity games sound so appealing to me, being controlled by a beautiful girl.
But ruined orgasms are really no fun at all. The only thing I can think to say is...
I would perhaps be more interested in a ruined orgasm game...
If I had a long-term relationship with a mistress. But I can't start off with this particular game. :-/

I did just purchase a new chastity device, and I'm hoping you allow me to play the next chaste game?
That would be wonderful. I'd be forever grateful if you could look past my inadequacies in this game.
I've always wanted to send you tribute so that you could control a CB, but I live in the US and we'd have to talk about prices... Since right now your site only offers GBP I believe?

Anyways...
I've always told myself I am up for anything, so long as I am in a long term relationship.
But ruined orgasms would really push me to my limits. They are terrible, dysphoric things.
Hopefully we can play next time Ma'am? Thanks for reading. <3