Miss Jay's cum-task

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

Miss Jay's cum-task

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Hello there boys,

I've wrote a sexy little forum tease I'd love you to do for me. I think you boys will REALLY enjoy following my instructions...

Just sign up here if you wish to take part and I'll reveal the details tomorrow evening (Thursday 1st April)

There might be some 'warm up' tasks so keep checking this thread! ;-)
So who wants to play for me?

Little Miss Jay x

The task, posted Thursday 1st April

Ok boys, tonight we're going to have a nice pampering session. Firstly I'd like you to go and have a shower... I'd like you to give though balls a good shave while you're in there. I do love the feel of smooth balls hanging in my soft palms, curling my fingers around them and squeezing ever so slightly... mmm... ;-)

Get all nice and soapy for me, really lather up! I want you try something for me, I think it would be really funny and definitely something that'd make me smile, maybe even giggle a bit! I want you to try and hump the side of your shower while you're all lathered up, you can use more soap if you want to, but try doing that for a couple of minutes at least. Just imagine performing for me in person ;-)
And for being such a good boy and humping so well for me, I'll let you touch it too! Stroke yourself really slowly, tease every bit of that sensitive head... imagine they're my sexy fingers running up and down and sliding all over... You can stroke a little faster if you need to, but try and keep it slow and teasey for me... Keep going until you reach the edge a couple of times. I know you'll want to cum, but hold it back for me ok? I'll let you cum a little later, don't worry, just keep that cum inside for now...

Before you get out of the shower, lets have some fun with the shower head - I know I have a lot of fun with mine! Do you like the thought of that? Of my hot, wet body, all soapy and steamy, wriggling around in waves of pleasure as my clit's massaged to climax from the rushing water...
Why don't you have a go? Point the shower head at that sweet spot on the underside of the head (make sure the water's not too hot here, boys!), feel that little spot getting caressed... does it feel good? Carry on for a couple of minutes, think about me in the shower with you... I might slide down onto my knees and take your cock into my warm, wet mouth... *giggles* I bet you'd do anything to feel that, wouldn't you?

When you're all finished in the shower, dry off and go to your bedroom for the next part. I did say I'd let you cum in a little while after all didn't I? ;-)

**Read this whole part AFTER your shower**

Did you enjoy that shower, pet? *giggles* I bet you did! Well, it's about to get a little more teasey now. Turn on my gallery, strip off for me if you are wearing clothes, and lie on the floor with your feet touching a wall. Make sure that wherever you are, you can still see my gallery (you can full screen the slideshow too).

Start by massaging your body all over, but make sure you do NOT touch that cock just yet... think of my sexy hands trailing over your body, teasing the inside of your thighs, scratching my nails along your chest, twisting and tugging your nipples... do whatever you'd imagine me doing to you, lose yourself in the fantasy... I just love teasing my pets like this - stroking and caressing every inch of their bodies, slowly making my way towards their cock but not actually touching it... and I do love leaving my mark too, it'd make me so wet pulling my nails across the skin of your chest, and ruthlessly pinching, squeezing, twisting your nipples between my fingers until you beg me to stop... *giggles*

You can start stroking that cock for me now - start off nice and slow and gradually pick up some speed. Keep watching my photos appear on your screen - imagine being before me in person, feeling my big soft breasts, and my firm sexy ass... imagine being allowed to worship and kiss every inch of my gorgeous sacred body... what would you do for the privilege, pet? What would you do to kiss my beautiful feet, to caress my long legs, to worship my ass... or if you're really lucky, to lick my tight, wet, delicious pussy...

Keep stroking like that for 10 minutes (set an alarm if it's easier)... if you hit the edge, that's fine... just ride it for me...
When you do get close to the edge, walk your feet up the wall and shuffle your ass closer to it so your cock is pointing towards your face. You can guess where this is going can't you? That's right, you're getting a facial! I did say tonight was about pampering, didn't I? *giggles*
Don't even think about cumming before your 10 minutes is up, hold it all in for me... look at my body, and think about how great it will feel to cum soon... think about cumming over your own face for me... *grins*

When your 10 minutes is finally up, you have my permission to cum, but if you really want to impress me, hold it even longer for as long as you can take it, before you really can't hold it back for another second - until that cum has started bubbling up beyond the point of no return...
and when you really, really can't hold back any longer, pump it as hard as you can and SHOOT YOUR LOAD!!! Aaaalll over your face... *laughs*

be a good little pet for me, and lick it all up too... Unless you're too spineless to manage that! Are you? I'm sure you could manage just a little taste, just a little lick...? *giggles* Good boy...

I guess you'll be needing another shower now! Ooops! :innocent:

Little Miss Jay x
Last edited by Little Miss Jay on Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dowling
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Miss Jay's cum-task

Post by dowling »

im in miss

sissy dowling
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by green »

I would love to join, though I can't cum right now.

~green~
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

Cum task ! :w00t: yes please this sounds great ! :-D thanks Miss i am willing and able to take part in any research you require or any tasks or anything hahaha :thankyou:
southbysouthwest3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by southbysouthwest3 »

Thank you Miss Jay you are so kind to us... I want in
kneeforu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kneeforu »

I will do my best! I'm in!
Get to know my mind, and you can have my body!!!!
melv78
Explorer
Explorer

Post by melv78 »

I would like to participate... :yes:
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

slave alexander wrote:Cum task ! :w00t: yes please this sounds great ! :-D thanks Miss i am willing and able to take part in any research you require or any tasks or anything hahaha :thankyou:
Its funny you mention about research... I might need a few guinea pigs soon ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

green wrote:I would love to join, though I can't cum right now.

~green~
Oh that's a shame you can't cum...! I'm sure you'll enjoying reading about all the other guys cumming though *evil giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by green »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
green wrote:I would love to join, though I can't cum right now.

~green~
Oh that's a shame you can't cum...! I'm sure you'll enjoying reading about all the other guys cumming though *evil giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
:weep:
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor

kneeforu wrote:I will do my best! I'm in!
Hello kneeforu,

Did you finish that little task for me last night? I know you were saving it... ;-) Did you enjoy cumming for me after doing all that humping the day before?

I want the details PMed to me!

Little Miss Jay x
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

Little Miss Jay wrote:
slave alexander wrote:Cum task ! :w00t: yes please this sounds great ! :-D thanks Miss i am willing and able to take part in any research you require or any tasks or anything hahaha :thankyou:
Its funny you mention about research... I might need a few guinea pigs soon ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
Well as i said i am more than happy to help however possible Miss :-D :innocent:
Heathcliff
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Heathcliff »

You're having a task that involves cumming on April Fool's Day?

I could see this ending no other way. :shifty:
silvers
Explorer
Explorer

Post by silvers »

I'm in Miss Jay!!
I can't wait!!!!
Winker
Explorer
Explorer