Miss Kim

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
Dickletdrippy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Miss Kim

Post by Dickletdrippy »

[This is my first story. If you guys like it I may write a sequal. Enjoy!]

I had always dreamed of having a partner that would fulfill my male submission and orgasm denial fantasies, and I had all but given up on the idea. The girls that I actually shared my interests with did not seem very interested, and sometimes seemed almost appalled by the idea. It was hearbreaking, I had revealed my fantasy thinking that I was so close to finally having my greatest desires become real, only to have that very fantasy become the end of several relationships. Some women just aren't interested in experimenting with domination/submission and power games, and I had scared them away.

I had joined several different bdsm and femdom sites looking for a mistress, or anyone that would be willing to experiment with me. It had been a few days since I'd signed in to check my profiles so I thought I'd better, not expecting any messages. Much to my surprise I saw that I had inbox (1). I had a message! It was from a female named Kim.

This is the message I received:

Hey there, I was browsing profiles and I found your pic to be very cute, and you live in my area! I also noticed you listed that you're interested in orgasm denial and chastity ;) I would definitely be interested in playing together sometime. I'm kind of new to this, but it seems you are too. Lets chat sometime?
I responded to her message right away, saying that I would love to chat, trying not to sound too desperate, but I was EXTREMELY excited. Kim had a number of pictures on her profile and they were HOT. She was a blond with an amazing figure and piercing grayish green eyes. In the pictures she was wearing a small skirt and heels that made her legs look delicious. I was feeling somewhat intimidated already. I was nervous.
I got a response back from her almost immediately! She gave me her instant messenger sn and I added her to my contact list.

Here is the first bit of our chat:

me: Hello Miss Kim
kim: Hello
kim: so you are looking for a mistress?
me: yes maam
kim: How would you feel about being my pet?
me: I would like that VERY much miss
kim: when is the last time you came?
me: about 2 days ago miss, though I want to stroke right now, your pictures are gorgeous
(I was hard and had already been rubbing my cock some)
kim: I'm glad you like them
kim: from now on you aren't allowed to cum without my permission
(I couldn't believe my eyes, this was really happening. I was shaking with delight)
me: yes miss!!

We arranged to meet at her apartment later that week, she gave me the address and told me to make sure not to touch myself until our appointment. I thought of nothing but her until the day finally arrived.
I showed up at her apartment exactly on time and knocked on the door. I was extremely nervous and excited. She opened the door and I nearly crapped, she was dressed to kill. She had on a black corset, stockings, black heels and long black sexy gloves. She was not messing around! I was really not expecting this. I could tell she had done her hair and makeup too, she looked amazing. She seemed very calm and in control, I felt like a complete mess. I must have been shaking. The apartment was very classy and clean, a very nice place. She lead me right to her bedroom and told me to strip. That was all she said, "strip". I took off all my clothes with no hesitation, and there I stood nude in the bedroom of my new mistress. It was too much to even take in, I felt like i was dreaming. "On your knees." she commanded me. I sank to my knees, looking up at her, feeling vulnerable, helpless. "Worship your mistress, kiss my shoes". She was very in control. I pressed my lips to the shiny straps of her high heels, planting small kisses there, waiting for her to issue a new command. My cock was fully erect and the moment felt so perfect.

"On your feet slut, get on the bed". I stood right up and climbed onto her bed, it felt soft, comfortable. She picked up several pairs of leather cuffs and I knew I was about to be restrained now. I felt arousal, panic, excitement, so many things. I couldn't believe this was happening. She could do anything to me, I barely even knew this woman and I was about to be completely helpless. There was no rules established, no safe word, no one knew I was here. Maybe I was foolish, but I wasn't about to object. Before I knew it she had the cuffs attached to my wrists and ankles, I pulled against them to test how much I could move. I didn't feel uncomfortable at all, I felt great, but I knew there was no chance of escape.

She stood at the foot of the bed, looking me over. God she looked hot! She looked at me coldly, directly in the eyes, then she would glance down at my penis and shake her head menacingly. My cock was as hard as it could possibly be, bobbing there in mid air. I wiggled. Then she placed her hands on the bed and began a slow cat-like crawl up to my cock. I noticed her french tips, I find fingernails to be very sexy, as specially when they're flawless like that. She took hold of my cock at the base holding it straight up, it felt so good just to have her fingers there. She licked my cock all the way up from the bottom of the shaft to the very tip, I began to whimper. She did this again and again until I was nearly sobbing. She would look up at my with her beautiful eyes, she looked so cruel and merciless, it was the hottest thing I had ever seen. I loved the way she looked, she was a good makeup artist. Her eyes looked so dark and seductive, and her lashes so long. Her lips were so shiny, I was in heaven.

After what seemed like an eternity of those long licks up the shaft she got a bottle of lube and dribbled it onto me, she was watching it run down my cock while still holding me at the base. She bagin to give me the best handjob I had ever had! She would alternate between stroking and teasing my sensative spot, I had been very vocal the entire time, whining and whimpering, sobbing at times. I had no idea how long I had been tied up, I lost all track of time. It was about then that I started begging. "PLEASE.." I sobbed. She would shake her head no, maintaining composure as I crumbled before her. Precum was oozing from my tip and she would take one finger and rub it around, I was right on the edge and I was writhing and pulling at the restraints.

At this point she got off of the bed and teasingly told me to "stay put". When she came back I saw what she had, it was a male chastity device. I felt my heart sink, was she going to lock me up now? This frustrated? "Oh my god..." the words escaped my lips. I had never felt so helpless, I was frightened, I wanted her hands back on my cock. She was enjoying my torment, and she could see that I was really losing it.

"Is this what you want? To be locked up for me?"

"y..yes miss, I would like to be your chastity slave, but may I please cum before you lock me up"

"No."

She put down the device and wrapped her hand around my cock again, lubing me up once more. She brought me back to the edge.

"If I allow you to cum right now this will be the last you ever see of me, I'll never play with you again, never even speak to you again. But if you want me to be your mistress I'm going to make your cock go limp and lock it up, The next time I will unlock you will be in three weeks."

"Oh my god Miss Kim..... Please, I want you to be my mistress."

She teased me for another hour before finally icing down my cock and locking me up. I sobbed like a little boy the entire time. Miss Kim is so good at keeping me just on the very edge. After my cock was locked she untied me from the bed and made me worship her feet again. I felt that I was worshipping a true goddess. Miss Kim is the perfect mistress that I always dreamed of and I consider myself the luckiest boy in the world to have her own my cock. Tomorrow the three weeks is up and I get to be unlocked, I still don't know if that means I'll be cumming or not. I'm scared shes going to do the same thing to me again...
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Miss Kim

Post by green »

Nice Story :].
I'd like to know what Miss Kim thought about "you" as well ;], so a sequel including a happy end would be great :lol:

~green~
Last edited by green on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Guitman
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: Miss Kim

Post by Guitman »

Great story! I can picture myself in that scenario.
Definetly do a follow up.
Im looking forward to it.