Anyone for Interactive ???

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
enigma7
Explorer
Explorer

Anyone for Interactive ???

Post by enigma7 »

Hi all,

Does anybody agree with me when I say that despite the creative talents of all our members, somehow the format of the teases is limited. I was thinking that maybe we could have an interactive download section, for use with programs like PCM2.

There are many teases posted here now which could be modified to become interactive. This wouldn't be meant to replace the current selection but simply to offer a more repeatable experience with each tease. Examples of what can be achieved can be seen with House of Tease 1 & 2 by Avatar86, which were masterpieces of creativity.

Also I was wondering, if we really think about it, maybe what we really want here is a fully functioning interactive domina. For instance members here have already created over 300 teases, now if we had a single domina featured in, lets say, 365 teases (one for each day of the year!) and then divided into four seasons (maybe a guest writer for each season) and written for PCM2, then the software would simply require the current date and time and then the recipient would be teased all year round ! Of course some days the domina may choose to not allow a tease and other times she could send the recipient to meet her friend ! The possibilities are endless, all it takes is a little imagination and from what I have seen here there is plenty of that available.

Any comments ?
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

First off: We hear you! A lot of people have requested features like this and we have concrete plans on how to realize them - this is what we call the Secret Project. However, this won't be done overnight. Basically the more users we have the faster we'll be able to do it. That's why right now I'm focusing on the wiki, it will hopefully broaden our audience and attract more people to the site.

The good news is we are still growing. I don't know where the people come from, but what I can see from the statistics is: Almost everyone who finds Milovana is immediately hooked. So we must be doing *something* right. :-D

So let's say you want to help. What can you do? Three things mostly:
- Continue posting your ideas and suggestions here in the forum!
- Spread the word about Milovana and get more people to the site!
- Create teases, especially ones about fetishes other than T&D. And when you have such a tease, why not post a link in your favorite forum about that particular fetish?

:-) And please have a little faith in what the Milovana Team is doing here. We do have the necessary experience to pull this off, it's just a question of time until we can.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Having Faith

Post by zenlover »

I have faith....and a deep appreciation for what has been created here!Thankyou!
Thankyou!
ThankYOU!
:smile:
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

:blush: Most welcome. ;-)
enoch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Goddess Maya Loux

Post by enoch »

A year or two back I ported most of PCM2 to python, and I have a lot of experience with web design and programming in general. Do you want help?

I am pretty confident I could throw together a PHP implimentation of something like PCM2 with a weekend's worth of work. I know enough about phpbb and sql to make it so it'll interface with the user authentication system you've already got set up and everything.

I'm willing to just sit down and put something together and then throw it your way to see if you like it and want to use it on here. It would of course help to know what sorts of things you'd like to do with and what you don't want to do.

For example, I could set it up to support embedded sounds and video so that most web browsers could use it without trouble. Do you have the bandwidth for something like that?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hey enoch this sound very good :-) I think you will get a PM in the next days.
quorr777
Explorer
Explorer

Post by quorr777 »

PCM 2 is very good because of the ability for Random tasks but it is hard work to make the teases.
Often the most creative minds are not the most technical and far fewer people bothered to make teases!
The PCM sites on Yahoo groups are dead these days which is a shame.
I have seen some good PowerPoint Teases...with sounds as well and PowerPoint is very much more user friendly!
The great thing about Milovana and these web based teases is that there is always new material from a large variety of people...
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Thanks for the offer, enoch! I'll send you a PM with some more information! :-)
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

quorr777 wrote:...
Often the most creative minds are not the most technical and far fewer people bothered to make teases!...
Well said quorr777. That's the reason why we think it's important to keep the editor simple.