All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by teasinot »

I have just finished my first tease, hope its not too short for some or dialogue heavy, I like to make original suffering predicament teases.

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=6918

Please, leave feedback here. I am always open to suggestions and critiques.
Last edited by teasinot on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Lust is a beautiful thing don’t you think? Look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to appreciate it!”
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Feedback: Look But Can't Touch

Post by ThomasKu »

Great tease. I like this red light, green light stuff. And it was all well written.
DrOvercum
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DrOvercum »

Also liked it very much. It's intense, and it is nice and long. Thanks
cal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cal »

I also enjoyed the tease. It was more of an interactive story (which isn't a bad thing). I love the girl that you picked for the tease. The dialogue that went along with the pictures was perfect.

My only comment for improvement would be that many of the commands seemed to come at the end of each page. With the rich dialogue and the length next time maybe more commands per page or earlier in the page.

It was very enjoyable. Thanks for the tease.

Cal
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

Superb tease.

And I second what Cal said about putting stroking instructions first, then the teasing text.
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by wonderbo »

Super hot! Great job. I'm leaking like a water hose after going through that tease!
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasinot »

Great tease. I like this red light, green light stuff. And it was all well written.
Yes, this is a fascination with me also, tease and denial is an exquisite form of suffering. To be forced to look at a beautiful girl and not be allowed to touch, it amplifies the desire and yearning. It is also a good experiment to not use the best images during stroking, so that when it becomes a red light again, you can suffer on an even hotter image where you can't stroke. It can drive a guy insane.
Also liked it very much. It's intense, and it is nice and long. Thanks
Thanks. Is there anything specifically that you love that you would like me to include in my next tease?
I also enjoyed the tease. It was more of an interactive story (which isn't a bad thing). I love the girl that you picked for the tease. The dialogue that went along with the pictures was perfect.

My only comment for improvement would be that many of the commands seemed to come at the end of each page. With the rich dialogue and the length next time maybe more commands per page or earlier in the page.

It was very enjoyable. Thanks for the tease.

Cal
Yes, the girl was nice, she is called Jannah Burnham, there are many nice photoshoots of her around. The other main girl in my tease was Kasia, again, she is popular and has done many great photoshoots.

I welcome your suggestion for commands to be at the top and teasing dialogue at the bottom, that will be something I change for the next teases.
Super hot! Great job. I'm leaking like a water hose after going through that tease!
Its nice to hear that. When I am writing the tease, I am also stroking myself, which makes it easier to think of more teasing dialogue. Its also important for me to talk about the picture, the way that a girl is looking at the camera, clothing and how it is worn e.g. uniforms. I also like girls who cover up their body with their hands, or they deny you access to the parts that you want to see and make guys sweat just for that privilege, not always with a guarantee that you will get what you want.
"Lust is a beautiful thing don’t you think? Look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to appreciate it!”
cal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cal »

Thanks for the name of the models Teasinot. I DL'd a some of her pics.

I love your ideas for tieing the models poses and the dialog together. It will help me brainstorm for my next tease.

Cal
Chico
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Chico »

A very ,very good tease.
Was it the band "Yes" who had an album called Close to the Edge :-D
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasinot »

Chico wrote:A very ,very good tease.
Was it the band "Yes" who had an album called Close to the Edge :-D
Happy that it was able to bring you where you wanted to be.
DrOvercum
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DrOvercum »

I just did this tease again last night and ended up TOTALLY ready to EXPLODE ... and of course was left totally frustrated.

Thanks again!

You asked for suggestions for future installments: how about some nipple play?

I gather you want to stay away from pain (at least in this series); if you do want suggestions, I love mixing teasing with pain, so I can give you some ideas.

But in the meantime - along the lines of the finger tapping that you included in this tease, about about batting the hard cock back and forth between two hands that are each extended flat, and held perpendicular to the floor? (I hope it's clear what that means hands flat, left and right of the cock, batting it back and forth left to right - you can do it gently or hard, but I think either way it tends to increase excitement.) Similarly - with one hand extended flat, held parallel to the floor, bob the cock up and down by slapping it gently from underneath. Do that maybe 100 times or maybe 10 times, rest, 10 times, rest, -- multiple sets of that....

Maybe get the cock hard and then do some exercises like jumping jacks to make it bob up and down (with appropriate laughing and humiliation about how ridiculous that looks).

Maybe run the fingers lightly over the balls, but staying away from the cock. Touch the cock even accidentally and you have to pay a penalty....

Hope those ideas are interesting and/or helpful!

Cheers
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasinot »

DrOvercum wrote:I just did this tease again last night and ended up TOTALLY ready to EXPLODE ... and of course was left totally frustrated.

Thanks again!

You asked for suggestions for future installments: how about some nipple play?

I gather you want to stay away from pain (at least in this series); if you do want suggestions, I love mixing teasing with pain, so I can give you some ideas.

But in the meantime - along the lines of the finger tapping that you included in this tease, about about batting the hard cock back and forth between two hands that are each extended flat, and held perpendicular to the floor? (I hope it's clear what that means hands flat, left and right of the cock, batting it back and forth left to right - you can do it gently or hard, but I think either way it tends to increase excitement.) Similarly - with one hand extended flat, held parallel to the floor, bob the cock up and down by slapping it gently from underneath. Do that maybe 100 times or maybe 10 times, rest, 10 times, rest, -- multiple sets of that....

Maybe get the cock hard and then do some exercises like jumping jacks to make it bob up and down (with appropriate laughing and humiliation about how ridiculous that looks).

Maybe run the fingers lightly over the balls, but staying away from the cock. Touch the cock even accidentally and you have to pay a penalty....

Hope those ideas are interesting and/or helpful!

Cheers
Thank you very much again, I appreciate your detailed feelings and suggestions.

Unfortunately, nipple play has never been a big thing for me. I do like the sight of erect nipples through clothing though, a good example of this is in ladies tennis, it happens a lot on the court.

I may involve some pain in a future tease, but my main choice of interest for now certainly lies in tease and denial, the psychology of that and chastity control. Some cock-related pain might be of interest, for e.g. tying an elastic band around the penis multiple times, until its quite tight and then pulling part of the band back and letting it go so that it slaps back against the cock. I also like the thought of Cock Dipping torment, where you have to dip your penis and balls into a cup/glass of ice cold water for a specific amount of seconds. This would be frustrating as you may be hard one minute and shriveled up the next minute. I will have to do more research and learn what good objects there are that can be used for effective cock punishment.

I like the suggestions for touching, the batting and the penalties from touching the cock. The jumping jacks would be very humiliating, for something like this, I would probably use close-up pictures of women smirking or laughing or a group of females looking directly at the screen in a mocking fashion.

Verbal humiliation is also something I would like to make stronger for specific teases.
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by wonderbo »

I revisited this tease this evening. It's still one of my favorites of all time. I hope you'll consider writing again someday!
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by teasinot »

wonderbo wrote:I revisited this tease this evening. It's still one of my favorites of all time. I hope you'll consider writing again someday!
I'm sure I will finish writing another tease in the coming months. It will be called 'The Female Curvature' and I'm hoping that it will be as detailed and teasing as my first tease.

The word 'curvature' is the biggest obvious clue as to what it will include.