Preference?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Cross22
Explorer
Explorer

Preference?

Post by Cross22 »

Need thoughtful responses to the reason, or reasons, I prefer my wife's hands on me to making love with her. It's like I don't want anything else now. I am not gay nor do I think I'm a bisexual. I would really appreciate comments or suggestions.

I feel as if I'm totally addicted to it now......
raistlan1982
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Preference?

Post by raistlan1982 »

Cross22 wrote:Need thoughtful responses to the reason, or reasons, I prefer my wife's hands on me to making love with her. It's like I don't want anything else now. I am not gay nor do I think I'm a bisexual. I would really appreciate comments or suggestions.

I agree, depending on the hands, they can feel better than any pussy.

Is that explanation enough?

I think the reason is because hands bring me to the brink more slowly. I think the closer I get to the edge before orgasming the better it is. But then, since we are all here, I think we can agree on that! :)
Cross22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cross22 »

raistlan1982 wrote:
Cross22 wrote:Need thoughtful responses to the reason, or reasons, I prefer my wife's hands on me to making love with her. It's like I don't want anything else now. I am not gay nor do I think I'm a bisexual. I would really appreciate comments or suggestions.

I agree, depending on the hands, they can feel better than any pussy.

Is that explanation enough?

I think the reason is because hands bring me to the brink more slowly. I think the closer I get to the edge before orgasming the better it is. But then, since we are all here, I think we can agree on that! :)

Whatever the reason, I'm addicted to her hands, and it won't change.
kinkyswan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by kinkyswan »

I think there is a very deep-seated psychological/emotional response here in addition to the obvious physical one. When your wife is touching you, all her attention is focused on YOU and on your pleasure. You in fact don't have to do--or think--anything other than to absorb the sensations and enjoy the moment. Emotionally, you know you are loved/wanted/desired because she is willing to do this for you, to give you this wonderful experience which is in fact quite selfish on your part.

Making love to your wife, on the other hand, requires you to think of not only your own needs but hers as well.

There is nothing wrong with selfishness; I believe that a successful relationship requires mutually satisfying the selfishness of both parties. If you can be open and up front with your wife about what your needs are and explicitly recognize exactly how selfish they are and can pour on the appreciation and gratitude, perhaps she can share with you what her selfish needs are and you can reciprocate.
Cross22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cross22 »

kinkyswan wrote:

I think there is a very deep-seated psychological/emotional response here in addition to the obvious physical one. When your wife is touching you, all her attention is focused on YOU and on your pleasure. You in fact don't have to do--or think--anything other than to absorb the sensations and enjoy the moment. Emotionally, you know you are loved/wanted/desired because she is willing to do this for you, to give you this wonderful experience which is in fact quite selfish on your part.

Making love to your wife, on the other hand, requires you to think of not only your own needs but hers as well.

There is nothing wrong with selfishness; I believe that a successful relationship requires mutually satisfying the selfishness of both parties. If you can be open and up front with your wife about what your needs are and explicitly recognize exactly how selfish they are and can pour on the appreciation and gratitude, perhaps she can share with you what her selfish needs are and you can reciprocate.

Outstanding response.

We have discussed this, as you pointed out, and have come up with a solution, which is to have a stand in for me, to do what I am not doing. Both needs are satisified as we see it now.