FB: The Winter Games

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
justans18
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FB: The Winter Games

Post by justans18 »

I thought the tease was really good,I'm impressed. :smile: For the next tease though,maybe u can take it to the next level with sum cum eating, denial edging,etc. :yes:
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

justans18 wrote:I thought the tease was really good,I'm impressed. :smile: For the next tease though,maybe u can take it to the next level with sum cum eating, denial edging,etc. :yes:
I'd ignore the second sentence in the above comment from justans18 (which is really uncalled for :-( I think) and stick to your own muse.

I liked the tease, although I thought it would have been better if you didn't go through various procedural rules for watching the games at the end. Anyway, nice work, it's original and timely.
justans18
Explorer
Explorer

Post by justans18 »

cactusman wrote:
justans18 wrote:I thought the tease was really good,I'm impressed. :smile: For the next tease though,maybe u can take it to the next level with sum cum eating, denial edging,etc. :yes:
I'd ignore the second sentence in the above comment from justans18 (which is really uncalled for :-( I think) and stick to your own muse.

I liked the tease, although I thought it would have been better if you didn't go through various procedural rules for watching the games at the end. Anyway, nice work, it's original and timely.
Um, I'm sorry about saying that cactus man, I still luv the tease, those are jsut sum suggestions,ok,no big deal. :no:
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

Great tease and the girl is really hot! I'd love to watch the olympics with her :-D
billlr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Dom/me(s): I am neither master nor slave to anyone but myself

Post by billlr »

Great tease. Very inventive.

Can you say "Tease of the Month"?

BTW, who is the girl? She's hot!

Bill
"That was IN-credible!
Thanks, guys.
Oops. I mean bitches." -Melissa from "Restaurant mistress".

"So, what do you say?
Hurry up!
I think the baboons need some new chew toys." - Kyra from "A day at the zoo".
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
I am a: Switch

Post by zenlover »

Nice Job. I like the more sensual nature of it, with only a little of the painful punishment. Great choice of chick as well! It's amazing how longbodied she looks when standing with her hair in front. Wow!
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
royb5000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by royb5000 »

Truly Great Tease, I am not a huge fan of the non-flash teases but this one was good. And to second the comments of some of the others, TRULY AWESOME MODEL. If you could tell us her name I would appreciate it, I would love to find more material involving her. Thanks for you hard work.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

justans18 wrote:
cactusman wrote:
Um, I'm sorry about saying that cactus man, I still luv the tease, those are jsut sum suggestions,ok,no big deal. :no:
OK, but I just wanted to point out that (at least to me) the second sentence didn't come across as suggestions, but rather as saying that it didn't reach the level that you thought it should.
But I'm sorry if I read too much into it...
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

The girl's hot, but she needs to eat something. She is reaaaallly thin. This picture especially: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=7597