The Cum Schedule Game - Week 8

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Domme (Female)

The Cum Schedule Game - Week 8

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Tomorrow starts another teasey week of the Cum Schedule Game, the eighth week of the game so far.

I'll be rolling another die tomorrow evening and letting you know the deciding result around 8.30 pm UK time.

The rules of the game are the same as before, and if you want to play along this week then state so on this thread before the new round begins tomorrow.

I've got a very lucky feeling about this week... who knows, you might all end up with 6 orgasms to enjoy over the week! ;-)
And I know all you horny boys would just love that now wouldn't you? *giggles*

Keep your fingers crossed, boys...

Little Miss Jay x

EDIT Monday 25th Jan

So its time to announce what number was rolled this evening!

I bet you boys just can't wait can you? *grins*

Unfortunately, there won't be a photo to accompany the roll this week as I don't have a camera of my own (I normally rely on Dan's, who's away at uni). Although there is one waiting for me on my wishlist! ;-)

If you are lucky, I'll post a few teasey photos from my phone throughout the week to 'help' spend those sacred points *giggles*

Are you ready for the result then...?

The number on the die this week is....

TWO!

Spend them wisely boys, it's going to be a long, teasey week!

Little Miss Jay x

EDIT THURSDAY 28TH JAN

Because you've all been such good boys and you've been begging so nicely, I've decided to reward you all with both a foot picture and a boob-squishing delight... you all better be grateful, I'm too good to you sometimes!

So, for all you foot fetishists out there who have been begging me for a photo of my soles to worship, today's your lucky day! (and not just one, but three photos... I really am feeling generous today!)

And for your second treat, a little teasey clip of my big, perfect breasts... what would you do for a chance to squeeze them like that yourself? Or maybe to have your big hard cock right in between them both as I push them together...

(Click the picture below to get the full size image)

I made it at the same time as my avatar, which you can also see in full resolution ...

I hope these don't make it too hard for you to keep al lthat pent up cum inside those balls!

*giggles*

Little Miss Jay x
Last edited by Little Miss Jay on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Carlcjjohnson
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: The Cum Schedule Game - Week 8

Post by Carlcjjohnson »

I was only able to log onto Milovana intermittently last week and thus didn't think it fair to participate in the game Miss Jay, but I'm ready for the challenge of Week 8! Your corset pictures were an excellent addition too :-)

I just log on, see your avatar whereby your fingers delicately play with some poor chastity slave's key and I wonder why I abscond from this forum for so long! :-P
nomp
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by nomp »

Ready and willing for another week!

Hopefully you roll a 6 Miss Jay
spacerat
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spacerat »

Hi Miss Jay,

I'm ready for another week :-)

spacerat
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

abserbloodylutely Miss *considers tying fingers crossed for sleepybyes*

what i mean to say is yes please Miss Jay thank you very much Miss
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

Like I'd miss that, Miss? :no: :-D :innocent:

And Miss Jay, wouldn't a 'lucky' roll for You mean a 1? :evil: I think You've got something hiding behind Your back, building us up to think You'll roll a 6! :w00t: I'm counting on a 1, so if it is higher, I'll be pleasantly surprised! :-D :yes:
Last edited by dubble on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
Matt71687
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Matt71687 »

I'm in again for this week. Also considering using the "Ask Miss Jay" feature of your website to determine my play/cum each day. Depending on how it works out, I could end up using all my points early, or not use any until the end of the week.

Could be interesting...
sissy-cherry
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sissy-cherry »

I'm in for my first complete week as well, Miss Jay, thanks for keeping the game on.
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by MistressD »

dubble wrote:Like I'd miss that, Miss? :no: :-D :innocent:

And Miss Jay, wouldn't a 'lucky' roll for You mean a 1? :evil: I think You've got something hiding behind Your back, building us up to think You'll roll a 6! :w00t: I'm counting on a 1, so if it is higher, I'll be pleasantly surprised! :-D :yes:
You know what I would think would be a clever trick?

If Miss Jay got to decide of you got the number of orgasms that she rolled, or 7 minus the number she rolled...

Of course to make it fair, she couldn't decide after she rolled, so I would just say ahead of time that it would be whichever number is lower!

Miss D

PS - Or, since we had a failure this week, it could be the number rolled minus 1... what if she rolled a "1" then?
littlebitchoflondon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by littlebitchoflondon »

I am definitely in again this week... the wife is home all week next week as well. If the moon, tides, global peace.... all come into line and she wants to have sex after I have used my points could be an erm... interesting turn of events. Any men with experience of faking an orgasm? :-)
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

littlebitchoflondon wrote:I am definitely in again this week... the wife is home all week next week as well. If the moon, tides, global peace.... all come into line and she wants to have sex after I have used my points could be an erm... interesting turn of events. Any men with experience of faking an orgasm? :-)
you could always tie her to the bed and tease her, then she'll want revenge and 'discover' what you really want! ;-) :whistle: :yes:

dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by dubble »

MistressD wrote:

If Miss Jay got to decide of you got the number of orgasms that she rolled, or 7 minus the number she rolled...

Of course to make it fair, she couldn't decide after she rolled, so I would just say ahead of time that it would be whichever number is lower!

Miss D

PS - Or, since we had a failure this week, it could be the number rolled minus 1... what if she rolled a "1" then?
And that number would have to last for the month? :huh: :-D :yes: :whistle: Hi Miss D :devil:, always a pleasure! :wave:

MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by MistressD »

littlebitchoflondon wrote:I am definitely in again this week... the wife is home all week next week as well. If the moon, tides, global peace.... all come into line and she wants to have sex after I have used my points could be an erm... interesting turn of events. Any men with experience of faking an orgasm? :-)
I don't know if you've noticed, but there is typically some white, sticky evidence of a man's orgasm...
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by MistressD »

dubble wrote:
MistressD wrote:

Miss D

And that number would have to last for the month? :huh: :-D :yes: :whistle: Hi Miss D :devil:, always a pleasure! :wave:
Week, month, year... whatever Miss Jay decides!

(Hi Dubble!)
jimbean485
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jimbean485 »

*arches eyebrow at Indy* :lol:
Just walking around, looking around . . .