Prefer Hands

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Cross22
Explorer
Explorer

Prefer Hands

Post by Cross22 »

I prefer oiled hands to my wife. Any comments, or suggestions?

Possibly to many years of being ejac'd by hand has conditioned me totally?

Best part of it is being ejac'd by my female partner and not doing it alone to myself. She is in absolute control and likes what she's doing. Needless to say, so do I.
Last edited by Cross22 on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
StupidBoy18
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Prefer Hands

Post by StupidBoy18 »

have her oil her hands?
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

StupidBoy18 wrote:have her oil her hands?
... or have her work on the car first... :-O ! 10-40 or 90 wt.? ;-) :lol:

Okay, seriously, maybe you have conditioned yourself to like hands best after all the years of being single. Only you knows what feels best. Teach her what you like for the sake of your marriage, but still be willing to please her in her way too. Be patient. View this as an opportunity to explore, bond, and get closer in your marriage. Mostly, communicate! Be honest!

Try to reverse-condition yourself... maybe... stay denied or have your wife lock your cock and tell you, "It's me or nothing"! It might take some time.... a month or two! :-O :rolleyes:
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by wonderbo »

I too prefer hands. However, I find that when I've been without for even a week I enjoy even the feel of a slight breeze. When I'm at this point, the feeling of sliding inside my wife's pussy is unbelievable. She always has to be on top, otherwise I cum in a very short amount of time.
Cross22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cross22 »

dubble wrote:
StupidBoy18 wrote:have her oil her hands?
... or have her work on the car first... :-O ! 10-40 or 90 wt.? ;-) :lol:
Okay, seriously, maybe you have conditioned yourself to like hands best after all the years of being single. Only you knows what feels best. Teach her what you like for the sake of your marriage, but still be willing to please her in her way too.
Be patient. View this as an opportunity to explore, bond, and get closer in your marriage. Mostly, communicate! Be honest!

Try to reverse-condition yourself... maybe... stay denied or have your wife lock your cock and tell you, "It's me or nothing"! It might take some time.... a month or two! :-O :rolleyes:

Right now it's about 95% her oiled hands to having sex with her. Seems to be working out.
Cross22
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Cross22 »

Indigo wrote:Interesting topic, actually.

... there's certain things that masturbation will never give a person ... the interaction with another person, the warmth that comes from slipping inside a warm pussy ... Point I guess I'm trying to make, if you can condition yourself one way, you can do it another as well, and there's really no substitute for sex, oiled hands, or no.

:wave:

What I have going is I'm being ejac'd by another person; my female partner. I suppose after having practiced this kind of sex for so long, I'm conditioned to her hands. If she was ejac'ing me 100% of the time instead of abut 95% now, I would be just as happy.