All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
fibonacci11235
Explorer
Explorer

Post by fibonacci11235 »

This is interesting as the woman describes keeping her man in a chastity tube and when he is allowed out he is permitted to put it in her but without thrusting for more than an hour. I did some research on line regarding something called copulins. The website proclaims a man can fall under the spell of a woman and in fact take on suggestions her when using the above method. It is believed that a woman posesses hormonal fluids that transfer from the woman to the man through the urethra and travels down into the testicals and these fluids help to sedate a man into an almost hypnotic state where he is suggestable. Apparently it only works on man that have not had a vasectomy (the vasectomy blocks the tubes to the testicles). Check it out.
http://www.copulins.freeservers.com/index.html
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: feedback:How I created the perfect boyfriend

Post by whacker44 »

cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

Interesting. I had not known about that before writing the webtease.
I tend to agree with the view that it's junk science.

In any case the main point of the webtease was to be sexually exciting for you, the reader.
Hope it does that. This is one of the series of various board posts and illustrated letters
that is described in this thread:

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4717

So if you liked "(How I Created) The Perfect Boyfriend!" (http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=7364) then you might want to look at that thread for related or similar webteases.

Enjoy!
sissypatseybelle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sissypatseybelle »

OMG Wonderful web tease! I am sitting here in my spiral stainless steel chastity cage with a totally painful erection! Blissfully enjoying Tease and Denial! Please create more female controled relationships with male suffering. As for me I would suffer gladly for her!!! :\'-( :-P
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

sissypatseybelle wrote:OMG Wonderful web tease! I am sitting here in my spiral stainless steel chastity cage with a totally painful erection! Blissfully enjoying Tease and Denial! Please create more female controled relationships with male suffering. As for me I would suffer gladly for her!!! :\'-( :-P
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. The model in this tease is Kyla Cole, who I think is just great for this kind of tease :-D