CBT in teases what do YOU prefer?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

When CBT is part of a tease I prefer

...ballsmacks with hand and balls tied up
17%
...ballsmacks with hand and balls free
7%
...ballsmacks with tool and balls tied up
19%
...ballsmacks with tool and balls free
4%
...weights and all that implies (dropping dragging etc.)
13%
...ball crushing
10%
...cock torture
11%
...how n' cold (ice, wax and other stuff)
5%
...post orgasm torture
14%
...Other (please specify)
1%

Total votes: 123

Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

CBT in teases what do YOU prefer?

Post by Haldirkd »

Hi all

I am currently writing a followup of my first tease, in flash this time (hopefully). It will proberly take me a little while since i plan on making it quite a bit longer than the first one, however since i did not get a lot of feedback there, i am now trying this to get a better idea of what other people like (I already have some ideas from myself, but need a bit more)

So please let me know what you would like to see in the followup tease, and answer the poll above.

If you have any special requests, then please let me know!

Also should I have several difficulties or just a "give up" button that leads to another path?

/Haldirkd
If you think you might like it, try it.
Dath85
Explorer
Explorer

Re: CBT in teases what do YOU prefer?

Post by Dath85 »

"Other"... There was an author who produced 3 teases, not a series but in close succession. Apologies I can't remember your name but it was an excellent set of teases.

Putting an orange in a long sock, gripping the sock with your teeth, and letting the orange swing from a height onto your balls. So once you let go of the orange you were gonna get pain but as you weren't *directly* inflicting it, less chance to back out etc. Also pain levels varied depending on how well the swinging object connected.

That might be what you meant by "Tools" but I thought I'd be more specific :D
TsMe119
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by TsMe119 »

Why such a limited list? What about pulling, separating, or pulling apart? What about clothespins or icy-hot? What about humbling (tying the balls to sticks behind a guy, so that he can't stand straight without pulling on them) or hobling (tying the balls to the guy's feet)?

I know, I'm a terrible person, giving more ideas to someone who's already written such a tough tease!

As for style, take a look at College Tease Toy 2 (http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=3881) or Adventure (http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=4288). I like the idea that the guy is made to take a test of skill, and is rewarded for doing well or punished for doing poorly. That way, when the guy is tortured, he knows that he really does deserve it, because he wasn't good enough.
Evals
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Evals »

Dath85 wrote:"Other"... There was an author who produced 3 teases, not a series but in close succession. Apologies I can't remember your name but it was an excellent set of teases.

Putting an orange in a long sock, gripping the sock with your teeth, and letting the orange swing from a height onto your balls. So once you let go of the orange you were gonna get pain but as you weren't *directly* inflicting it, less chance to back out etc. Also pain levels varied depending on how well the swinging object connected.

The teases by MR25. http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#author=8208

I like things that take it out of your hands. More than just hitting yourself, because you're never hitting yourself as you could be. Things with bottles dropping, oranges swinging, rubber bands stinging where if you do it right, generally you're not in control of the pain. Also requires a bit more creativity on the author's part.
Evals
Dath85
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dath85 »

Evals wrote: The teases by MR25. http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#author=8208

I like things that take it out of your hands. More than just hitting yourself, because you're never hitting yourself as you could be.
Yeah that's the one! Wonderful. And you did a better job of describing what I meant... "Take it out of your own hands" Yes exactly that :)
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Haldirkd »

The tease is now nearing publication, and I am pleased to say, that it is a lot harder than the last one, however there are also a lot more chances to cum, even though not many of them is straightforward. Several paths and minigames, and an option to do a different kind of tease than the title suggests.

I have included some of your suggestions, but it remains to be seen how well I manages to be creative enough.

There should be plenty of challenges even to those people ho have very pain resistant balls.

/Haldirkd
If you think you might like it, try it.
mastah007
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mastah007 »

Haldirkd - I just played through your first tease "Liz will break your balls", it's awesome, the best one I've played here on Milovana so far. Lots of different ball tortures - I wish there had been a little bit more stroking (though edging with icy hot was really HOT! In a good way...) and maybe you could think about adding a game of chance (dice etc.) once or even a few times in the next one - it's always sexy when you have to roll and accept what the dice gives you ;)

Loved the ball crushing, smacking with the spoon and icy hot play and generally that whole tease just hit the spot. I agree with what some others have been saying i.e for ball torture or pain in general if you can somehow take it out of the player's hands so he cannot decide how painful it gets (weights dropping, things swinging into his balls etc.) that's a plus - I think we all like to give up control, otherwise we wouldn't be here playing.

I hope you will continue to make more teases in the future, you have a great talent for it. I'll play the next one as soon as I see it released!
The only sub silly enough to have a name with "master" in it. Although it does leave open the possibility of switching...:D
arty
Explorer
Explorer

Post by arty »

Evals wrote:
Dath85 wrote:"Other"... There was an author who produced 3 teases, not a series but in close succession. Apologies I can't remember your name but it was an excellent set of teases.

The teases by MR25. http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#author=8208

I like things that take it out of your hands. More than just hitting yourself, because you're never hitting yourself as you could be. Things with bottles dropping, oranges swinging, rubber bands stinging where if you do it right, generally you're not in control of the pain. Also requires a bit more creativity on the author's part.

Very good point. I like teases that prevent me from interfering with the torture as I tend to 'chicken out'. But this just takes it out of my hands and the tease is absolutely brilliant.
ZslaveX
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ZslaveX »

Haldirkd wrote:The tease is now nearing publication, and I am pleased to say, that it is a lot harder than the last one, however there are also a lot more chances to cum, even though not many of them is straightforward. Several paths and minigames, and an option to do a different kind of tease than the title suggests.

I have included some of your suggestions, but it remains to be seen how well I manages to be creative enough.

There should be plenty of challenges even to those people ho have very pain resistant balls.

/Haldirkd
Awesome, i was waiting for the next one. Is liz going to be in this one too?
:wave: