I have failed a ridiculous amount of times

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
chico_stik
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

I have failed a ridiculous amount of times

Post by chico_stik »

I have been doing teases her for about a month, and have done on average one tease per night. I have failed (came before i was allowed to) every single time. This is my confession.

Do I need punishment?
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: I have failed a ridiculous amount of times

Post by Incubo »

Sounds like you need a little more self control.

Keep doing the teases and stop cheating!
Cummies are only for good boys who do as they're told. :whip:

Your punishment.....Keep doing the teases (at least one a day), but no matter what the tease says, you aren't allowed to cum for a week. When your week is over, do whatever the random tease is. If it allows you to cum, great. If not, you're done for the day. Come back the next day and try your luck again. Hopefully, you're lucky enough to get one that let's you cum, but if not, keep repeating this process.
pioneer911
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pioneer911 »

So, when you say you have failed, is it because you don't have enough stamina? Or do you have edging accidents? If it's the latter, the I suggest skipping one night of teasing, and the do it the next day. And if the tease says edge, take your time and get to the edge slowly — and don't get too close.
If it's a stamina problem then maybe you can use lighter strokes. Less firm than you are used to.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

Ultimately, it's about will. If you honestly don't want to cum, then just make that a priority. Don't go so close to the edge, take breaks if you need to, reduce the stroking instructions. The teases aren't written for every level of experience and constitution, many of them are just going to be too hard to follow to the letter without cumming. But if you really want to try denial, just tell yourself that you absolutely will not cum tonight, and be prepared to do what you need to do to make that happen.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by SexualChoc »

I have been doing teases her for about a month, and have done on average one tease per night.

Her? Her who?
Or are you not willing to share who you have been failing?
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016
T-rix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by T-rix »

I think he meant "here", as in Milovana. :-)

I have kinda the same problem actually. :lol: But I'd do the tease (usually before I go to bed) and then afterwards I'd have to cum before I fell asleep. :whistle: