Help from the community

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
str0be
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Help from the community

Post by str0be »

Hi everyone, I'm currently working on something new. My idea is to do something with a deck a cards. Each card would have a different task associated with it, then a reward or penalty based on whether you completed the task.

I have done stuff like this before, but I end up re-using a lot of tasks (like wear a pair of panties) because there are so many cards in a deck. I'm planning on attempting to do up a webtease or flashtease for this. I think I have figured out the logistics of either one, but even if I can't I can easily just post the list of tasks with their corresponding cards as a thread for people to play with.

What I would like some help with is the tasks. If you have any ideas for a fun task, a good reward, or a good punishment post it right here and I'll integrate it into the cards. My goal is to have the task/reward/penalty on the card be related. For example "Task: Shave your bum" could have the reward of rub your smooth bum while you masterbate to orgasm, while the penalty would be spank your hairy bum 30 times.

Even if you don't have all three parts, any of them will help me fill out the deck.

str0be