Wearing Chastity Devices in Public

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
miatly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Wearing Chastity Devices in Public

Post by miatly »

Specifically the CB-2000 because thats what I have.

My problem is that it doesn't hide very well under clothing. I'm ok wearing it to the grocery store, and maybe even out with friends. My real concern is wearing it at work. It doesn't hide very well. I have to keep my shirt tucked in and I move around a lot (food service, restaurant work). In the past I wore some tight shorts for a week (sans device) because I bought the wrong size and had no spares. Coworkers noticed, and so I must assume customers did too. The cb-2000 is more noticeable than that.

I did try the cb-2000 at work once or twice, another problem I ran into was pinching. My balls tend to draw up and my dick gets small when I am busy and working. I've heard one person refer to theirs as a battle penis. Anyhow, the day I tried it at work there was much pinching and tight ball sacks that no amount of conspicuous trips to the bathroom could fix. Also, some serious chafing, even though I lubed up before I went. I hadn't brought the key, so I ended up having to pull it off my balls, ouch.

I don't think I like ball trap devices overall. When you get hard they try to rip your balls off, in a mostly bad pain way. Also, you can pull out of (most?) them. I'm thinking about spending my tax return at Lockedinsteel. But while I believe there will be no bulge I am concerned about the visibility of the belt part. What if my shirt becomes untucked? I think I can work around that though. I wish they had more pictures.

So, I am posting to see if anyone has any advice on wearing a cb-2000 in public, and how noticeable they've found the CB-X000 series to be in general. Or other ball trap devices for that matter. I think they all suffer from the same flaw. The A-ring pushes things up and forward. Chewit's avatar looks ideal, but my balls only hang like that when its hot out, or I'm stroking. It's winter here goddamnit.

I guess for now I'll have to break protocol and just not wear it to work. My dick has a sense of propriety and I have to really try to get hard at work, even when heavily teased and denied. It'd just be that much more real if I could be truly locked up 24/7.
curved
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Wearing Chastity Devices in Public

Post by curved »

I like the idea of the Birdlocked device. Its silicon so a bit softer and maybe less obvious. There are mixed reviews though and it seems a bit too short for me.
miatly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by miatly »

Looks nice. Can anyone chime in on the security and especially the visibility?
cb3000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by cb3000 »

I wore a CB-2000 off and on fr two years and then got a CB-3000. The tube fits the base rings so you only need to buy the tube. Its slightly longer but allot thinner. It fit my little 5"er perfect.
Now I've worn it the past six years and the Wife requires me to wear it about half of the time. If I do or say anything wrong she has become quitedemanding about me putting it on. I would even say she is relentless, but I always give in and go put it back on.lI could become one of those guys that you read about that is now a full time wearer and his Wife says she'll never allow him to be free again.
I've been thinking about trying the new CB-6000 mini?
The regular size one would be a little too big for me. :blush:
I'm OK wearing it public and I don't think anyone has ever noticed. My Wife often keeps me locked in for as long as 3 weeks straight. :love: