The Bermuda Triangle

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Which ending did you get?

Stayed with Kayden.
82%
Appointment with Tori.
12%
Promised to Zdenka.
6%

Total votes: 17

Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

The Bermuda Triangle

Post by Incubo »

I know the actual "teasing" part is short, but this was originally intended as maybe an introduction for a new series depending on the level of interest.

I'm also curious to know....How many ended up with "the easy way" and how many got "the hard way."
It'll help me determine what the next part should be as it would become really confusing to do both.
Although, if there's enough on both sides of the fence there, I may do that.
We'll see.

So...were you a liar that has an appointment with Tori? A compulsive liar or a pain slut that is promised to Zdenka? Or were you a well behaved newbie that stayed with Kayden? *Note that it is possible to stay with Kayden and still have an appointment with Tori. So if that's what happened, vote for Tori.

Other feedback is welcome as well, but if you just want to vote, feel free.
ohyesplease
Explorer
Explorer

Re: The Bermuda Triangle

Post by ohyesplease »

Very beautyful storyline. I am curious to see how you will develop the story. Also the text is very fantasy-full and has a nice style.
I would like to read advises given to the reader - in brackets and in a different textcolour.
E.g.: when you write: "she kicks you hard into your balls" it could be written: "hit your balls hard with your fist" in red colour.
that would make it more interactive.

I stayed with Kayden when reading first time, because i was anxious of some bad consequences like i.e. an abrupt end as it is used by other authors if you say no to some directive. and I was happy to see in a second try, that there are other endings possible.

(sorry for my bad style english)
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

I'll try to seperate instructions a little better in the next one.
There was so much story in this one that explicit instructions were kind of limitted.
You can only put so many words on a page before they run off the bottom. :-)
That won't always be the case. Once we get familiar with Arcadia and it's rules, there'll be more
explicit instructions.

Also, I'm trying to make them as interactive as I can. I like to give you folks options and react to your choices in the tease. I try to anticipate what you might do or say and give you an option for that. Personally, I think it adds to the "realism" better than forcing you on a pre-determined path. I try not to make those choices lead to an immediate end, but obviously at some point, I have to cut you off. It's simply not possible to provide for every possible situation that might occur. There's only so many pages I can write. Point is, don't be afraid to choose what you want, or what you might actually do. Generally speaking, positive or negative responses won't immediately end the tease (to a point), they just take a different path. If you're a good boy, you go one way. If you're a bad boy, you go another way. Just be yourself and answer the way you think you would and see what happens.
ohyesplease
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ohyesplease »

sounds very interesting! i'm waiting inpatiently for the sequel :)
T-rix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by T-rix »

How long does the "Go inside and get some rest" page last for? I've left it open for quite a while now and it doesn't appear to have changed. :lol:
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

Go inside and get some rest is the last page. It's not going to change. ;-)

Have to wait for part 2.
T-rix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by T-rix »

Hahaha, oh dear. Sorry, it just seemed too short (and too good) to end.

But see, that's how good a writer you are, sir. :lol:
Incubo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Incubo »

Not many votes, but seems most were well behaved and stayed with Kayden, so that's the direction we'll go with.

For those few that deserved a punishment of some sort from one or the other, never fear. Tori and Zdenka are trapped on this island too. I'm sure we'll run into them at some point. Heck, they might even buy you at the auction...can't tell ya. I don't know myself yet. :whistle: