Who wears/has a chastity device?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
clamps
Explorer
Explorer

Who wears/has a chastity device?

Post by clamps »

I have been told one "might be fun" (i.e. go get one).

What type do you have?

pros and cons?

How do you work out what size to get etc.
submale01
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Who wears/has a chastity device?

Post by submale01 »

Hi, i own a cb-3000. I have had it for a few months now and i love it. It took quite a while to get the correct combination of ring and spacers correct but it is comfortable to wear as long as your not hard.

Waking up in a morning with an erection is a definite reminder that you have it on.
Foxhawke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Foxhawke »

I got a cb-6000, only had it for a few weeks, but after a few days of trying different combinations of rings and spacers I find it to actually be quite comfortable. Only time it's not so comfortable is towards the end of a working day as it tends to turn 90 degrees and start pinching a little, but that's nothing a quick visit to the bathroom for adjustments won't fix (it's just not always I can go there when I want).

The only bad thing, which Little Miss Jay warned could be an issue with this model, is that my foreskin (I'm uncut) sometimes sneaks out through the "pee hole" in the front of the cage and will get pinched between the cage and my underwear. The Curve is supposed to be better in that regard (but it's bigger and I'm not very big so I didn't want to go there).
chewit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by chewit »

I own a Gerecke Shut Rondo tube and a Steelworxx Braveheart (my profile pic).

The Braveheart is great and I would definitely recommend it. I've done a review of them both in the Site and Products section of the forum if you're interested in them. The owner of the steelworxx webpage is very helpful, if you give him your measurements he'll advise you on what to get. Also check out this webpage, it explains techniques to measure yourself and some other useful stuff.

http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/library/c/ ... ty-device/

Chewit
You can view my teases here

"I've got balls like fucking watermelons man, I telling ya!"
-Spud, Trainspotting-
salveturbo68
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): property of Mistress Mary or as you all know her, Brunette_Goddess

Post by salveturbo68 »

i have a CB 6000 s it s a new devise it s a litle bite smaller of the regular one it s prety much cunfortable except when my cock tryed to get an erection and when i m driving for a long distance for the rest it s almost fine. my hardiest time it s during bed time it s crasy how many erections we got during the night when we are sleeping loll
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Post by sillynick »

i am wearing a cb2000 and it is fine on me now that i have the spacers sorted out. i find the hardest part is when i wake up in the morning trying to get my morning wood. Then it gets very tight and causes a little bit of discomfort. Other than that it is fine.
Curiosity killed the cat. What if the cat was Schrodinger's cat?
uberbear01
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by uberbear01 »

I have a CB2000 and once you've experimented with spacers and ring sizes, it's fine. If you don't mind not having an erection or orgasms that is! :P

Some people are able to pull out of it when flaccid though, but it would mean squeezing your balls through the cage and ring sections. Ouch! I think if you have the right ring this is negated though.
He who koops and runs away, lives to koop another day.
Kaitriot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaitriot »

I have a CB-2000, CB-3000 and the Curve and I find that the CB-2000 in my opinion is the better model. It's a little smaller length wise so can cause a bit of pinching (similar to what Foxhawke was mentioning) but a lot easier to clean while wearing and more discreet when it comes to the bulge. The CB-2000 looks wider inside than the other two but it still stops you from getting fully erect and feels a lot better when you try to.

Sleeping is uncomfortable in all 3 of the above models so before you hand over a key to someone (if you intend to) it would be a good idea to practice wearing it for short periods and increasing the length overtime.

Stay away from the CB-3000 because the metal screw/hinge on the ring is really uncomfortable and gives a painful burning sensation at the back of your balls. However if you do buy the CB-3000 I would recommend replacing these rings with solid (no hinged) rings which are supplied with the CB-2000 and the Curve, and can also be bought separately.
Please PM me if you require someone to proofread a tease before you make it live/public. English teases only.
clamps
Explorer
Explorer

Post by clamps »

The 2000 sounds like the go, but it's very rare I ever get to 2.5" limp. I'm usually 3" or 4" limp.

So Imagine that would cause quite a bit of pain. Looks like the 6000 or curve would be best. I like the look of the 6000 more. But seems the functionality of the curve is slightly better - am I understanding this right?
Kaitriot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaitriot »

clamps wrote:The 2000 sounds like the go, but it's very rare I ever get to 2.5" limp. I'm usually 3" or 4" limp.

So Imagine that would cause quite a bit of pain. Looks like the 6000 or curve would be best. I like the look of the 6000 more. But seems the functionality of the curve is slightly better - am I understanding this right?
Not sure what you mean by functionality but the Curve is for the larger man and I believe the Curve has more vents on the sides then the 6000. The 6000 is the only one I don't have to be able to compare it, but pee'ing is a pain in the Curve because you have to be erect/semi-erect so that you pee out of the end without getting too much inside the cage. It has slots on the sides which you can pee through if you are limp but they're quite thin and awkward.

I bought mine in this order CB-3000, CB-2000 and the the Curve before going back to the CB-2000.

Good luck with whatever one you choose.
Please PM me if you require someone to proofread a tease before you make it live/public. English teases only.
BeachBum
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BeachBum »

I too have the 6000s, and peeing really isn't an issue for me. I do use a silicon lube, so it stays slippery all day. Pushing it a bit back towards your body is all it takes if you've been out in the cold and have some "shrinkage"... I've had the 2000 and for me, the 6000 is much better. More comfortable, less noticeable, cleaning can be down with a soapy q-tip and then dried the same way. With the brass lock, it does seem top heavy, but if you use a numbered lock or just a zip tie, it's fine..

enjoy..

BeachBum.
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

Oh since Chastity is one of my favorite fetish...... let's see
I own the following:

1 cb-2000, 1 cb-3000, 2 Neosteel sports system belts where one has a customized solid stainless steel rod instead of the flexible wire, 2 Steelworxx Zero-Ultra (each one has a different cage type and length), and also a custom made front plate made by lockedinsteel to use my cb30000 and cb2000 with my Neotsteel hip band.

Now the pros and cons...... well each has their advantage and disadvantage, It would be long to write all the details and I honestly don't think people will read it all.

Anyway I will say that of all the devices I own my favorite for comfort and security is the steelworxx for now, until I buy another device..... :-P

Anyone feel free to pm me if you want feedback on these belts or my experience with dealing with these companies.

-Neo
borsalino
Explorer
Explorer

Post by borsalino »

I wear the CB 6000. Just an excellent thing! Find out the right combination of the elements. I started with the smallest size of ring and spacer and worked me up until I have found the right size. The very most im-portant thing was: I filled up the breathing-hols on the side of the tube with Araldid (a two component glue). Also the pee-hole I closed up to only a small size (you always can make it bigger if it turned out to small). Now the foreskin does not stick out anymore.

Most important: The tube is made out of two shells. The shells are a little bit loosely (about 0,5 mm). Just enough while having an erection some skin may be cached in the fissure on the lower part of the tube. This is an absolute brutal torture. Put some glue from the inside over the fissure.

I can go out during day time and even drive a bicycle. It is real fun! In the morning hours, there is no fun by absolute. I stand up, breath, walk until the erection is over, and the fun begins again. Just a great thing, I tell you!

Have a look here for some basic and also some very good advices:
http://denyingthumper.com/cb-6000-tips-and-tricks/
For some more inspirations look here: :-D
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4435
The cork in the water: The deeper pushed - the higher it jumps.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Lots of good reviews. Here's my 2 cents: I have a cb2000. I took awhile adjusting it, getting 'used to' the discomfort. 2-3 weeks before filing the pins down. It's uncomfortable and a constant reminder, yet bearable and gladly worn for another when SHE wants it on. It's tough working in a physical job for me while wearing this though.

At first I had a base ring on that must have been too small, because I woke and my balls were swollen, hurting. I was able to get it off and went up one size ring, but it seems too loose. I do wear this one. The 2000 is not escape proof for me either. I also purchased the internal 'escase proof' ring as well as the POI. The ring makes it very difficult to put the device on and get out of. I did escape once for the sake of trying, but there's no way to get back in without disassembling the whole unit. It's similar with the POI. I use small and medium points. The mediums took awhile to get used to. I can escape but cannot get back into the device. POI hurt like crazy for me at first, especially when sleeping and waking to an attempted hardon. I started with small POI, got used to them, then graduated to mediums. After awhile I got to really enjoy the spikes digging in while purposely throbbing into them. Quite an erotic sensation for me. I've not been in the device for awhile now so not sure how I'll feel if/when I wear it again. Might take getting used to again. I have a choice of either the ring OR the POI, not both. There's way too much space with both... not secure.

Peeing is odd. I still stay standing but have no real aim. Dangerous! Be careful or use a stall. The piss stream can shoot in different directions, make a mess in many areas, on one's self. Yikes!

We are all different and one does not know what's best unless all models are tried. I'm considering the curve and the 3000 next. The 2000 is very cramped, but sometimes that makes it more frustrating. I'd really like total security, escape proofness. Seems the Steelworx and belted types are best for that. Depends on how you are built.

Oh, cleaning. I like that the 2000 is open. It's easy to clean and dry one's self. Don't want any unhealthy things going on down there! (And I like silicone lube.) It's amazing to me to wake trying to get hard, but seeing the flesh oozing through the bars of the cage, knowing someone else is in control of that. Pretty hot to me! Frustrating yes, exciting, hot, erotic... yum!
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
lockedcock
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by lockedcock »

Mistress has me wear a Neosteel for most of the time and I have a cb 3000 for those times that I travel. The Neosteel is a very secure device and extremely comfortable for full time wear once used to it SHE allows me out three times a week for shaving and cleaning ( cuffed at all times ) The cb 3k is also comfortable and more lightweight but not as secure but at least you can see your cock !! unlike the full belt ! The cb3k makes for a divine training device for someone new to chastity.