Thoughts on safe sex

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Teasing Taylor
Explorer
Explorer

Thoughts on safe sex

Post by Teasing Taylor »

I always feel that people should be safe with sex. I think that sex isn't something we should cut out of our lives because of fear, but rather that we should embrace it. There's so many ways to experience pleasure, and joy in this word. I think that sometimes we forget everything that can be so much fun.

We forget masturbation, tease and denial, mutual masturbation, phonesex, cyber sex, and all the things we can do.

Masturbation can become a game, you can guide it, leading your lover to climax over and over with their hands. I love to force men to mil themselves as part of guided masturbation play.

Tease and denial is always fun. There's nothing but fun when we think about that one. I love denying a guy and locking him up for a long time.

I of course adore phonesex and find it to be most gratifying on both ends. It's truly one of the blessings of the modern world to have a device that allows us communications, across the world literally.

Cyber sex I feel is often ignored. Many of my clients LOVE cyber sex. They enjoy doing a texting session, and having a lot of fun. It's like having your own real time erotic story.

I am sure there are MANY more forms of safe sex that don't involve fluid exchange. I find it a huge turn on to know people are out there having fun with this. I know that safe sex is VERY sexy to me. I once read a whole book of erotica about safe sex, and men who put condoms on. I found it quite romantic and lovely.

I am hoping that other people will pipe up with safe ways to play and gets your rocks off. I love to hear it and love to know that people are embracing it.
British cock controlling sadist Taylor http://www.flaminghotphonesex.com/taylor
Kaasstengel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Thoughts on safe sex

Post by Kaasstengel »

I can agree with you, but with intercourse, when a penis engages a vagina you really should wear a condom unless your trying to get kids. Even if the girl is taking the pill, it's never 100% safe. For blowjobs, handjobs and all the others games you can play i don't think theres need for a condom. A relation is build on trust and if you trust your partner that's she/he is free of STD's why use it? :)
Struggle for pleasure
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Quazwierdcev283 »

I'm just curious, do you remember the title of the safe sex book you read?
Quaz.
curiousSK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by curiousSK »

Kaasstengel wrote:I can agree with you, but with intercourse, when a penis engages a vagina you really should wear a condom unless your trying to get kids. Even if the girl is taking the pill, it's never 100% safe. For blowjobs, handjobs and all the others games you can play i don't think theres need for a condom. A relation is build on trust and if you trust your partner that's she/he is free of STD's why use it? :)
i mostly agree with this, however if your partner isn't a virgin he or she may not 'know' they're carrying something. If it's a long term relationship it would be worth while having a free STD test and being totally worry free [esp important if engaged in homosexual relations, or so im told].

i personally love everything mentioned, and the various pic n' mixes that can be created with all of the above.

SK
Best wishes - SK :oldtimer:
Kaasstengel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaasstengel »

curiousSK wrote:
Kaasstengel wrote:I can agree with you, but with intercourse, when a penis engages a vagina you really should wear a condom unless your trying to get kids. Even if the girl is taking the pill, it's never 100% safe. For blowjobs, handjobs and all the others games you can play i don't think theres need for a condom. A relation is build on trust and if you trust your partner that's she/he is free of STD's why use it? :)
i mostly agree with this, however if your partner isn't a virgin he or she may not 'know' they're carrying something. If it's a long term relationship it would be worth while having a free STD test and being totally worry free [esp important if engaged in homosexual relations, or so im told].

i personally love everything mentioned, and the various pic n' mixes that can be created with all of the above.

SK
yeah, i also wanted to mention something about the free std test's. Thanks for the update ;) Here in the Netherlands, for a STD-test you only have to pee in a cup and that's it, no more creepy stuff in you peehole as a men. It seems to work because more people then ever are taking a STD test here!
Struggle for pleasure