Tease of the month - September

You can find important news and current events here.

Your favorite webtease:

Poll ended at Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:36 am

Dear Hubby
18%
A Journey to Nowhere
30%
The Horror
33%
THE ART OF PEGGING MEN - 2
7%
Busy Restroom Game
12%

Total votes: 57

dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Tease of the month - September

Post by dark »

Hey :wave:

It is getting cold out there. So take a seat and make it warm for yourself with 5 nominated webteases.

Happy voting :-)

You can vote until October 8th.

Nominated Teases

Dear Hubby - That1ShyGuy

A Journey to Nowhere - T-rix

The Horror - nwo69

TTHE ART OF PEGGING MEN - 2 - Diver1

Busy Restroom Game - wonderbo

Like every month, I hope that a lot of users will vote and wish all participants good luck!

Rules:
The nominations are the 5 highest rated teases. If two webteases have the same rating, the webtease which have more votes will participate.

If two or more teases have the same amount of votes after the voting period, a second voting will happen. Only the teases with the most votes can participate and the voting time is decreased to two days, to grant the winner's tease as much as possible time on our front page.

Only one tease per author can participate. We'll take only the best rated tease for authors with multiple qualifying teases.

The voting system should be separated from the webtease itself. Hence webteases encouraging a vote for the TOTM to manipulate the system will not be nominated at the end of the month regardless of ranking.

The prize is a special user rank in our forum and a mark in the "Browse Teases" area.

Winner's Name

If your tease is nominated, please don't make any changes until the voting period is over, or you risk being disqualified.

If any issues happen that are not clarified by these rules the team of Milovana has the right and the the duty to adjust the rules for finding the best and most fair solution to overcome this issue. There is no way for participants to affect a decision by the team, except the team.
Try or die
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease of the month - September

Post by wonderbo »

We've got some good teases to choose from this month! I'm surprised that "Journey to Nowhere" and "Dear Hubby" aren't getting more votes. "The Horror" is good, but a too extreme for my taste...especially with the long list of stuff you need to gather in order to do it. Of course, my favorite is "The Busy Restroom Game", *wink*.
That1ShyGuy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by That1ShyGuy »

Definately some good teases, I'm flattered to have one of mine on the list. I thought Journey to Nowhere was fantastic, and suprised to see it not getting more votes. The Art of Pegging was good for a story series. Only read The Horror, it was a bit much for me but well written. And Busy Restroom Game was a lot of fun, and also well done.

As for my own tease (Dear Hubby), I'm overly critical of my own work so won't comment on it, but thanks for the votes on it so far, glad people enjoyed it!

Good luck to all!
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by wonderbo »

Don't be shy 1ShyGuy, you've got good ideas! Keep it up!
T-rix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by T-rix »

Woot, first webtease nominated, I'm honoured. :-D It did take me ages.

The horror was a great read (bit too extreme for me as well) as was APM and the girl for Busy Restroom Game was great. :)
That1ShyGuy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by That1ShyGuy »

nwo69 wrote:...I think my next tease will be called "The meat tenderiser and skewer game"...
Skewer??? *Instinctively covers genitals with hands*

I think I might be too scared to even read that one!
T-rix
Explorer
Explorer

Post by T-rix »

It was pretty full on I have to say. Very imaginative storyline with the "virus" as well. :lol:
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Dear nwo69,

I just looked here and I want to congratulate you for this month but also for the high quality work you have done for this site in general. There is not one single webtease which was not at least nominated. You must be a good writer. Not that you are the only one here ;-)

But: Thank you!
Try or die