tease to get blue balls in a day

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
jjsubslut
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

tease to get blue balls in a day

Post by jjsubslut »

does anyone know of teases that will get you blue balls really fast.... i want to have blue balls by the end of the day. i am planning on doing teaseing all day long. also whats the best way to fill your balls and get them blue... just lots of edging?

thank you
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: tease to get blue balls in a day

Post by wonderbo »

The only thing that really works for me is time. The longer I go without an orgasm, the bluer they get!
camel
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camel »

Force your balls down so they can't pull close to your body. As you edge, your balls will want to shrink closer, and they will ache more than usual if they're prevented and end up squeezing themselves in an attempt to get closer to your body. It sounds like this would turn you on, so through the night you'll get a vicious spiral effect, too.

If you don't have anything built for that, here's a cheap & easy way...

Get two pairs of (clean) thick sweat socks. Tie one around your cock and balls. You can probably use just a half knot and it will stay tight enough. YMMV

Then put tie another around just your balls.

Then tie another around just your balls, but make sure it's between the other sock and the rest of your body, pushing the first one down.

Pull on the ends (if a half knot stays tight enough) periodically to keep things tight. Be sure to take them off for a while if your balls get cold, though.

If you have a terry-cloth robe sash, that might work better. Elastic bandages (like for sprained ankles) might work too.
SexualChoc
Chat Moderator

Post by SexualChoc »

Please be careful if you are tying your balls up.
especially with elastic bands.
I know it's 'common sense' but sometimes these things need to be said.

To get the feeling of heavy swollen balls in one day would probably mean 4 or 5 different tease sessions
I recomend
Kacey's challange do ALL the parts in one day (all five)
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#author=966

I did it once, with my mistress watching, it really is NOT easy
and you will def have that full feeling.

To get your balls a blue color though, well bondage is the only way to do it in a day.
just remember with bondage blood flow may be reduced and that can be a bad thing.
all2true
is my other profile. see my chastity belt link :
http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 16#p139016