Busy Restroom Game

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Busy Restroom Game

Post by wonderbo »

Well, I thought I had a fun idea for a tease. It's not as well received as my previous teases so far though. Maybe it's still too early to judge?
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Re: Busy Restroom Game

Post by cumhardy »

hey,
really great original idea. i wish i had some kinda mobile device with internet so i could try it out for real. I just read through though. I get a big kick out of jacking off in public toilet stalls. I dont know why.
i hope you do more like this it might make me go and buy an iphone :)
you should make a tease to do in one of those toilets that automatically unlock after a certain time (i think on train toilets they give you about 15 mins then the door unlocks.)
i once stayed in a dodgy hotel (called formule1) they have communal toilets and showers. The toilets automatically clean themselves after a certain time after the room is empty (i think a load of water washes out and floods the room and toilet basin then drains away). One time i went into one of those toilets, got naked and sat on the floor jerking off, i think i was secretly hoping that from that position i wouldnt set of the sensor and halfway through wanking I would get horribly drenched by cold toilet water. anyway what made it extra exciting was there was only 1 toilet on each floor, I could hear 2 girls waiting outside the toilet (i was in there a long time). there was a pretty big crack under the door, if they had looked under they would have seen me sat on the floor wanking. I heard them giggling at one point, I was paranoid that they had seen me. by the time I left the stall they had gone, but i still wonder...it was very exciting
sorry for going off on a tangent... just sharing my love for wanking in public toilets :blush:

beck to the feedback: in your tease it would be good to have a link on the first opportunity to take people to the end of the tease, so that people that finish there can go to the end and rate the tease. also i kinda wished there was 1 more opportunity, maybe with even more humiliating tasks

but great work i loved reading it
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

Yeah, in general scores don't settle down until there's been 500 views or so. Some small percentage of people who view a tease rate it, so a couple of people can really swing a score one way or the other early on.
SUBCD
Explorer
Explorer

Post by SUBCD »

Personaly i like it, and as don't have laptop i will have to copy the instruction for can do it letter.
i enjoy really the kind of tease with public-humiliation and exhibitionism and i am pretty sure it can be possible to go a little more far than that.
Like : - have to go the woman public restroom
- let the door unlock
- wear pantie
- be allowed to stroke only when somebody is near the room
- give a link for print a list of task without read it, and be aloowed to read it only when inside the
restroom
- set an alarm call on a cellular ( with a really humilating message when is possible) to play every 5
minutes for exemple, without know if a girl will be there or not.
Different kind of idea come in my head, but a few are probably not Your cup of tea as they are more into feminization.
By the way i rate five your tease ;)
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by wonderbo »

@Cumhardy - Thanks for the feedback. I like the idea of the timed unlock. I may do something with that. I love public stalls too. I jack off at work all the time. I like to go to new places and do it sometimes too. I also thought making it where you had to squat down and stroke for a while...that way your ass would be hanging down near the floor. I was trying not to make to too risky though. Maybe I should ramp it up a little though.

@Campico - Yeah, I noticed it went back up after a while. I jumped the gun on my reaction I guess.

@Subcd - Great ideas! My favorite's are only being allowed to stroke when someone is near and having to go to the women's restroom. I'm not really into feminization very much, but I do like to wear panties occasionally.
dicklet
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dicklet »

Great tease!
wonderbo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart