Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Slaveboy0987
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by Slaveboy0987 »

Hello beautiful Goddess I'm 32 almost 33 birthday is in a couple of weeks male and a Virgin I'm looking for someone to lock me in a chastity cage and never let me out I'm small only 5in and my tongue is better

Snapchat Slutmaster0987
Kik slaveboy0987
Instagram slaveboy0987
Slaveboy0987
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Slaveboy0987 »

Hello beautiful Goddess I'm 32 almost 33 birthday is in a couple of weeks male and a Virgin I'm looking for someone to lock me in a chastity cage and never let me out I'm small only 5in and my tongue is better

Snapchat Slutmaster0987
Kik slaveboy0987
Instagram slaveboy0987
Slaveboy0987
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Slaveboy0987 »

Snapchat Slutmaster0987
Kik slaveboy0987
Instagram slaveboy0987
lulo-Lily

Post by lulo-Lily »

lulo-Lily wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:51 am Alright, might as well try posting here. :wave:

I am a sub looking for a dom. I am 38 years old, gender-fluid AMAB. I am a virgin, getting eerily close to 40 year old virgin territory. :weep: I am plus size, 5ft 9in, 220 lbs. Average in most everything. I am open to new things and have several toys. I crave control. :blush:

Thanks! :-D
Hit me up!
Last edited by lulo-Lily on Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
brickhouse05
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by brickhouse05 »

No longer looking!
Last edited by brickhouse05 on Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
gagaslave
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by gagaslave »

Hi everyone, im a 23 male who loves femdom... Im looking for a domme, i have many kinks: cbt, nipple torture, cum contro and edging, ruin and continue, precum eating, anal play, feet worship (even if im not obsessed with them). If u wanna try something new with me we can. Dm me if u are a domme who wants to have fun with a sub!
Last edited by gagaslave on Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
QuincyGaming
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Looking for Doms :)
Sub/Slave(s): Me, ready to give up orgasms and do tasks obediently.

Post by QuincyGaming »

Hey all, I'm looking for new playmates or taskmates.
I'm mostly sub but do switch abit, mainly exploring vanilla edgings (ch / teases).
Would love to get to know doms 2 :)

Feel free to control my strokes, edges, and endings :)
Want to work for my edges and orgasms (fairly newish).
PM me if you fancy this :)
Thanks.
a1m1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by a1m1 »

Hey everyone,

I'm interested in finding a sort of playmate, someone who will help me to edge relentlessly and control my orgasms, either denying, ruining or giving me a full orgasm at your discretion.

Happy to sub and switch, give you tasks and help you to control your orgasms in return. :-)

Feel free to DM me!

Here's my list of kinks, fetishes and limits -
Kinks - Chastity, Edging, Denial, ruined orgasms, Light CTB, Women in a dominating role, praise, crossdressing, light pain, light humiliation and more chastity.

Limits - I don't like anything with scat, water sports, blood and so on.

Also toys - Fleshlight, Strap on dildo (To stroke or fuck my fleshlight while in chastity), couple of small vibes, spiked chastity cage, a variety of other chastity cages, prostate massager, clothes pegs.
Needing denial while wanting to cum - I'm my own worst enemy
Master89
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): None

Post by Master89 »

Master89 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:50 pm Hello! Im a 34 years old submissive male looking for a long term online mistress/master. Im mostly interested in giving up controll over my pathetic little cock and balls, turning it into someone elses property. The dom would controll when and how i can masturbate from now on and my penis wouldnt be touched at all otherwise. I give my word on that. Keeping it frustrated with edging and light cbt would be ideal, even if the dicklett would never have a full orgasm again.

If you're interested in owning this little frustration toy, please dont hasitate and give me a poke~ :wave:
Still desperate and looking~ :wave:
LillyRose
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LillyRose »

LillyRose wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:45 am Hello All!

I am Lilly 27 years old submissive transfemale from Germany. I just finished two weeks in chastity and am looking to either continue this or get played with a little.

I am looking for a Mistress to tease me and play with me. Preferably someone from Europe, because of similar timezone.

Toys: 5 Dildos(one glass and one vibrating one.), 3 different size buttplugs(one vibrating one), chastity cages, Hitachi, Anal hook, rope, gag, nipple clambs, handcuffs

Kinks: Humiliation/Degradation, Teasing and Edging, Orgasm control/Denial/ruined orgasm, Bondage, Anal, nippleplay, hypnosis, censors.

Limits: Public Play, Scat, vomit, heavy painplay, findom, Bodywriting

For further question or if interested just DM me!
gagaslave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gagaslave »

gagaslave wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:50 pm Hi everyone, im a 23 male who loves femdom... Im looking for a domme, i have many kinks: cbt, nipple torture, cum contro and edging, ruin and continue, precum eating, anal play, feet worship (even if im not obsessed with them). If u wanna try something new with me we can. Dm me if u are a domme who wants to have fun with a sub!
Still looking dommes
Ryuteka
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ryuteka »

28m europe trashcan slave.
My Miss is too busy so she ordered me to find a new dom that could keep training me as a trashcam or anything my new owner wants.
I send pics and vids as proof of tasks, dm for more info
Uwhle
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Uwhle »

Hi all!
My name is Yufi, I am a modest young femboy. I don’t know much about myself, but I REALLY want someone to introduce me to this world, corrupt me and make me theirs. I had a short experience (literally a few days) and really enjoyed it. Then, despite my great attraction, I got scared and closed in on myself (sorry, I didn’t answer anyone, I’m ashamed) :blush:

I have many fetishes: Humiliation, Exhibitionism, Spanking, Bondage, Forced Orgasm, Pet Play, Bondage, Cum Play, Feet, Feminization, Mild Pain, Smothering. And of course I'll like everything you have to say (except for a very small number of kinks). I haven’t had a big experience like this yet because of my small one, but I really want to and am a little afraid. :-)

I'll be looking forward to your PM, daddy. :wub:

-Yufi
Awesome
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Awesome »

Bi-Sexual male submissive, looking for online Dom/Domme :love:
I am 19M 6'2 150lb from The US looking to be online dominated, my only limits are scat, publicity and major self harm.
I am mostly interested in serving a mistress as I love to obey, however I am also interested in
- Being humiliated
- Censorship/Denial
- Feminization
- Hypnosis
- Chastity
- Feet
- Many more

Please message me if any of this appeals to you I am open to pretty much everything :yes:
gagaslave
Explorer
Explorer

Post by gagaslave »

gagaslave wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:50 pm Hi everyone, im a 23 male who loves femdom... Im looking for a domme, i have many kinks: cbt, nipple torture, cum contro and edging, ruin and continue, precum eating, anal play, feet worship (even if im not obsessed with them). If u wanna try something new with me we can. Dm me if u are a domme who wants to have fun with a sub!
Still looking for a domme...