Gathering of the Sissies: Tonight at 7pm GMT (2pm EST)

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Gathering of the Sissies: Tonight at 7pm GMT (2pm EST)

Post by texturedshroom »

I've just had an idea. A lot of people here, including myself, are sissies/crossdressers/transgendered here, right? Why don't we all meet and have a chat together about our experiences? Furthermore, why don't those of us with experience answer questions for those interested in crossdressing or feminization? And maybe--just maybe--some Dominant Women would be interested in discussing this with us too!

All of these ideas came together in my head and I have decided that every Wednesday, we will have the Milovana Gathering of the Sissies at 7pm GMT (2pm EST). We can meet in Milovana Chat and, if there is enough call for it, we may move it to another chatroom I know of that allows webcams (it would allow similar moderation, privacy, and chat tools).

All our welcome--sissies and crossdressers especially, but also just those who are curious, and of course biological women as well! So please post in this thread if you plan to attend tonight's Gathering, so I can get a good gauge of people's interests and a good headcount. If you're not sure, you can always stop on by later anyway--you never know what's going to happen!

Time: 7pm GMT (2pm EST)
Place: #milovana on chat.milovana.com (Click the Chat button on the top bar)
Purpose: To allow a forum for sissies, sissy lovers, and curious people to chat about sissiness! Have a question about how to discretely buy clothing? Want to know how to apply foundation, eyeshadow, or lipstick? Are you experienced and want to share your experiences with others? Come to the Gathering!
RSVP: Not necessary but would help!
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Re: Gathering of the Sissies: Tonight at 7pm GMT (2pm EST)

Post by texturedshroom »

Just double-posting to say I will be in attendance and probably fully dressed for the occasion!
tvmaria
Explorer
Explorer

Post by tvmaria »

I would also join (also dressed of course) but unfortunalety not today, because i will return today late at night, to late to chat. Next week is ok for me :)
texturedshroom
Taste the shroom
Taste the shroom

Post by texturedshroom »

Some people have been showing up in chat evidently drawn by the promo, and all plan to attend tonight. Looks like this is getting off to a good start... the more the merrier!