How about different rooms

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
slavedave51
Explorer
Explorer

How about different rooms

Post by slavedave51 »

I'm wondering if a useful feature would be to have different rooms for different fetishes. Different people like different things, some of which might be a complete turnoff for somebody else. For example, some guys are attracted to plump or fat girls; some guys like older women; some guys like trannies; some guys like pee or that sort of thing. I could really go on and on, but you get the idea. You could even have a room for women who like to enjoy an occasional webtease. I have no idea how easy this would be to implement, and the only way to know if it's successful would be to see how many people write teases for them.

Anybody have any feelings aboout this idea?

Dave
mae0314
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mae0314 »

I think with the filters discussed over here, you wouldn't need rooms or sth like that. You could just set your profile to mark stuff you don't like. Of course there would have to be categories like "fat", or "shemale" in the system for it to be of use for this.