Dominant or submissive?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
larego
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Dominant or submissive?

Post by larego »

Hello to all of you!

This is the first tease I created. I know it wasn't very smart to start of with a flashtease with sound. But I hope you'll like it.

As I am Dutch, you'll also notice some "language-errors", but also if anybody has any other improvements, comments or anything. Please let me know, so I can add them later on.

It is not a tease you'd normally see here, as it has a happy ending ;-) So ensure you have permission from your mistress.

Happy wanking!
JelloBoy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Dominant or submissive?

Post by JelloBoy »

I tried some of the tease and liked what I saw, I didn't have time to finish the tease, but I did like the bit I saw. I didn't get to the bit with the sound, but then I think I got the more submissive girl. Keep up the good work!
ordered
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ordered »

Niceley written, my friend, you should be proud of yourself. I'm going out on a limb here, but I suppose that as a native of Holland you have a pretty good understanding of several languages: Deutch, Francais, and English. (???)

You produced a well written tease. Your English is perfect, I'm proud of you and your ability to master more than one language!
larego
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by larego »

Thanks for the compliments! As you say I speak English, German, French, Spanish and Dutch. But it's not all as perfect as I want it to be. But I'm working on that!

I am happy the tease already has well over 5000 views. So I think people like it. For the new (and old) teasecreators i want to post the complete code. As I found this article (http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic ... 44&p=21004) from texturedshroom very helpfull. So here is my contribution:

Code: Select all

start#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#999999" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"><I>After a successful date, Andrea invited you in for a cup of "coffee". You are horny as hell, eventually you&apos;ll end up in an upstairs bedroom, where things start to get hot and heavy...</I></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-001.jpg"),
go(page2#)
);

page2#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#999999" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"><I>Andrea starts of a little stripshow in front of you. She undoes her skirt and shows her nice pantyhose.</I></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">But before I&apos;ll show my body to you, do you mind if I&apos;d change into something sexier?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-006.jpg"),
buttons(dominant1#, "Please do so!", submissive1#, "Stay with me...")
);

dominant1#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">While I change, you could get naked already. *wink*</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#999999" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1"><I>You quickly get naked, waiting for what to come.</I></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-004.jpg"),
go(dominant2#)
);

dominant2#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#999999" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"><I>Meanwhile you hear some stumbling from the other room and then she returns:</I></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">How do you like this, my little boy? Will you play with me tonight?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-18.jpg"),
yn(dominant3#,dominant2a#)
);

dominant2a#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">No? Are you even a real man? You want to fuck me, right? Then play with me!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-21.jpg"),
yn(dominant3#,dominant2b#)
);

dominant2b#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Still no? What a pity... For you!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-19.jpg")
);

dominant3#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">You thought you dated some insecure, pathethic little girl you could easily get into bed, did you not? <FONT KERNING="1">Well darling, you were wrong!</FONT></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Tonight you are the pathetic little one and you will do as I say! </FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-19.jpg"),
go(dominant4#)
);

dominant4#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">All day you only thought about sex, haven&apos;t you learned you should masturbate before a date to get relieved of these naughty thoughts?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Well since you haven&apos;t done that before, you could do as well later. So now you will stroke to <B>my pleasure</B>!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-01.jpg"),
go(dominant5#)
);

dominant5#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Did you take a peek on my wonderfull pussy yet? I think you did, since you are so horny all night long. Too bad for you that you won&apos;t get any!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-08.jpg"),
go(dominant6#)
);

dominant6#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">What we are going to do is the following: I am going to please myself and you will touch yourself. You will keep in tempo with me and stroke yourself the way I say. This way I will get hornier and let you do things that&apos;ll get me hotter.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">And if you are good enough, we can even climax together!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-43.jpg"),
go(dominant7#)
);

dominant7#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">I&apos;d like you to listen carefully to what I ask you to do. If you don&apos;t, I may enjoy the punishment even more than the actual tease. If you know what I mean...</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-55.jpg"),
go(dominant8#)
);

dominant8#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Oh yeah, before I forget. Here you have some lube and the pantyhose I wore earlier. We&apos;ll need that today. If we&apos;ll need anything else you can get that later.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Are you ready to start?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-75.jpg"),
yn(dominant9#,dominant9a#)
);

dominant9#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Are you that hard already? You shouldn&apos;t cum earlier than me, you know? Just ease off the tension by a little freestyle stroking.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-63.jpg"),
delay(20sec, dominant10#,style:secret)
);

dominant9a#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Why not, you wanker? You have been acting horny all night and all of a sudden you are not ready for it?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Get me a hard one, <B>now</B>!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-62.jpg"),
go(dominant10#)
);

dominant10#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Oh yeah, you look ready to go now! But you do not make it look sexy enough for me to get hot. Get a tight grip and keep up your pace. You know if I don&apos;t get any, you don&apos;t get any!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-16.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(30sec, dominant11#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('25bpm.mp3')
);

dominant11#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Mmm, that get&apos;s me hot indeed! Stroke all inches of your great cock with your thumb and indexfinger.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-07.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(30sec, dominant12#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('25bpm.mp3')
);

dominant12#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Do I see a little precum dripping from your cock? Can I taste it? Mmm, that&apos;s sweet!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Stroke it with your hand upside down, I want more!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-42.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(30sec, dominant13#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('50bpm.mp3')
);

dominant13#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">I want you to massage your balls. Gently roll them around in your hand. Also keep stroking slowly upside down</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-41.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(30sec, dominant14#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('25bpm.mp3')
);

dominant14#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Allright, stop stroking! You forgot to stroke the head of your cock to keep up with the pace. </FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Therefore I now want you to massage your head, so now only stroke your head and... Keep up!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-59.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(30sec, dominant15#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('50bpm.mp3')
);

dominant15#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Oh, that looks hot! Can you still keep up?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Then we&apos;ll go to palming (make <FONT KERNING="1">circular motions with your palm</FONT>) your head!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-33.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(30sec, dominant16#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('25bpm.mp3')
);

dominant16#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">That turns me on! Grab your balls and base of your cock tightly in one hand and do the palming a little faster for me.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-10.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(1min, dominant17#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('50bpm.mp3')
);

dominant17#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">You&apos;re getting red, can you still take it? I love it when you twitch like that. Keep on going!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-31.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(30sec, dominant18#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('78bpm.mp3')
);

dominant18#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Hey, you must not cum! Stop now! I am going to have a little more fun with you!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">I know palming is almost inbearable, therefore we will just continue with stroking!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-35.jpg"),
go(dominant19#)
);

dominant19#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Will you just stroke just your long, hard shaft for me?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-53.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(45sec, dominant20#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('50bpm.mp3')
);

dominant20#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Can you imagine fucking me? To shove your fat cock in my tight and moist pussy? Does seeing my pussy help you imagining that you are in me?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Do the endless pussy masturbation (only stroking from tip to base, if one hand reaches the base, the other should start at the tip).</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-50.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(1min, dominant21#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('25bpm.mp3')
);

dominant21#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">I can see you like my pink pussy, but you are not going fast enough to pleasure me. So speed up a little.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-52.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(1min, dominant22#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('78bpm.mp3')
);

dominant22#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Do as if you stay inside my pussy and wiggle a little. So grab your cock underneath your head and make a twisting motion. Take the lube if necessary.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-51.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(45sec, dominant23#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('50bpm.mp3')
);

dominant23#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Do you want to let go baby? Thinking about my hot pussy is too hard for you?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-54.jpg"),
yn(Ass#,dominant32#)
);

Ass#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Allright, then I&apos;d love you to imagine your cock in my tight asshole!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-83.jpg"),
go(dominant24#)
);

dominant24#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Thinking about how tight my ass is, you should squeeze your dick while stroking all of its length, but be carefull with me.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-65.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(30sec, dominant25#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('25bpm.mp3')
);

dominant25#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Oohh, thinking about taking all of your cock in my ass, makes me hot!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Do only upstrokes (from base to tip) and keep squeezing.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-28.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(1min, dominant26#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('25bpm.mp3')
);

dominant26#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Go faster, If I&apos;d ever let you take me, you should go faster!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-26.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(1min, dominant27#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('50bpm.mp3')
);

dominant27#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">My asshole is getting wider because of your cock going in and out. Go back to normal strokes, and go faster!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-06.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(30sec, dominant28#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('78bpm.mp3')
);

dominant28#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Imagine me lowering my tiny asshole on your dick, taking control. Using your other hand should drive you wild!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-38.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(30sec, dominant29#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('50bpm.mp3')
);

dominant29#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Give me an edge for the duration of this page. Keep thinking about my tight hole and keep squeezing (not stroking) to keep you on edge.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-37.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(30sec, dominant30#,style:secret))
);

dominant30#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Are you on edge now?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-94.jpg"),
yn(dominant31#,dominant31a#)
);

dominant31#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Stop squeezing. I love it when a guy wants to unload for me, it gets me extremely hot! But you have to hold it just a little longer.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-86.jpg"),
go(dominant32#)
);

dominant31a#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">How come you not got to the edge? Let&apos;s go over this routine again.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">But now I want you to actually feel the anal stimulation too. Get the dildo, lube it up and put it in your ass. We will start over by thinking you put your cock in my tight ass.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-17.jpg"),
go(dominant24#)
);

dominant32#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">You made me so hot! Get the pantyhose, put your huge dick in it and get it in as deep as possible!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-87.jpg"),
go(dominant33#)
);

dominant33#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Please, put your cock inside my pussy now, we will use the pantyhose as a condom and we will move our bodies to the beat.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-88.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(1min, dominant34#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('25bpm.mp3')
);

dominant34#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Ohh, keep fucking me like this.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-88.jpg"),
vert(buttons(punishment#, "I came already..."),delay(1min, dominant35#,style:secret)),hidden:sound('h36bpm.mp3')
);

dominant35#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">I... I am cumming!! Please, cum over my belly and tits, let it all go! Shoot your load through my pantyhose!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#999999" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0"><I>On the moment you cum, she pulls the pantyhose off your dick, which makes you shoot even more!</I></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-89.jpg"),
go(dominant36#),hidden:sound('h40bpm.mp3')
);

dominant36#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">I love your dick, can I play with it again someday?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-93.jpg")
);

submissive1#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">You could get naked already. I want to see your cock grow while I strip for you.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-004.jpg"),
go(submissive2#)
);

submissive2#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Do you like my ass? I certainly like your huge cock, will you stroke it for me? Do it untill I tell you to stop.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-018.jpg"),
yn(submissive3#,submissive2a#)
);

submissive2a#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Wait I&apos;ll turn it to you some more, do you like it now?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-021.jpg"),
yn(submissive3#,submissive2b#)
);

submissive2b#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Still no? What a pity... For you!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-019.jpg")
);

submissive3#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">So you like my ass? Why don&apos;t you wank a little faster than? Maybe even edge for me?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-019.jpg"),
go(submissive4#)
);

submissive4#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">I am going to show you my tits now. Please show me your balls and play a little with them.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-001.jpg"),
go(submissive5#)
);

submissive5#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">No peeking, I want to see your balls first. Throw your legs wide (or in the air) and show them to me.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-008.jpg"),
go(submissive6#)
);

submissive6#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">What we are going to do is the following: I am going to please myself and you will touch yourself. We will do it in your tempo. When one of us cums, we&apos;ll stop.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">So start stroking!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-043.jpg"),
go(submissive7#)
);

submissive7#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Do I see a little precum dripping from your cock? Can I taste it? Mmm, that&apos;s sweet!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Stroke it with your hand upside down, I want more!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-042.jpg"),
delay(30sec, submissive8#,style:secret)
);

submissive8#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">I want you to massage your balls. Gently roll them around in your hand. Also keep stroking slowly upside down</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-041.jpg"),
delay(30sec, submissive9#,style:secret)
);

submissive9#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">You&apos;re getting red, can you still take it? I love it when you twitch like that. Keep on going!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-031.jpg"),
delay(30sec, submissive10#,style:secret)
);

submissive10#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Oh, that looks hot! I will take my pantyhose completely off.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Then we&apos;ll go to palming (make circular motions with your palm) your head!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-035.jpg"),
delay(30sec, submissive11#,style:secret)
);

submissive11#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Please go faster, I am getting all wet.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-053.jpg"),
delay(45sec, submissive12#,style:secret)
);

submissive12#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Can you imagine sliding your cock in my tight and moist pussy?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1"></FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT><TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Do the endless pussy masturbation (only stroking from tip to base, if one hand reaches the base, the other should start at the tip).</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-058.jpg"),
delay(1min, submissive13#,style:secret)
);

submissive13#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">I can see you like my pink pussy, but you are not going fast enough to pleasure me. So speed up a little.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-052.jpg"),
delay(1min, submissive14#,style:secret)
);

submissive14#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Do as if you stay inside my pussy and wiggle a little. So grab your cock underneath your head and make a twisting motion. Take the lube if necessary.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-065.jpg"),
delay(30sec, submissive15#,style:secret)
);

submissive15#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Do you want to cum now?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-063.jpg"),
yn(submissive16#,submissive16a#)
);

submissive16#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">Uhh, ahh, I am going to cum. Squirt your load all over me, I want to feel that thick, warm cum on my whole body.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-086.jpg"),
go(submissive17#)
);

submissive16a#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">I am going to change into something more sexy, since you don&apos;t want to cum with me as a "pantyhose-girl".</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-078.jpg"),
go(dominant1#)
);

submissive17#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">I love your dick, can I play with it again someday?</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenastock-078.jpg")
);

1#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="0">I want you to grab icy-hot (or toothpaste) and rub it into the head of your dick. <FONT KERNING="1">Then leave it for about 30 seconds before continueing. </FONT>Since you&apos;ve ruined my mood, we&apos;ll start all over again in a second. But leave the icy-hot on your dick!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-84.jpg"),
go(dominant10#)
);

2#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Why can&apos;t men control themselves? I want you to grab icy-hot (or toothpaste) and rub it into your balls. Then leave it for about 30 seconds before continueing. Since you&apos;ve ruined my mood, we&apos;ll start all over again in a second. But leave the icy-hot on your balls.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-79.jpg"),
go(dominant10#)
);

3#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Why can&apos;t men control themselves? I want you to grab icy-hot (or toothpaste) and rub it into the shaft of your dick. Then leave it for about 30 seconds before continueing. Since you&apos;ve ruined my mood, we&apos;ll start all over again in a second. But leave the icy-hot on your shaft!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-67.jpg"),
go(dominant10#)
);

4#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Why can&apos;t men control themselves? I want you to grab a shoelace and tie up your dick and balls pretty tight. I really want those veins to pop out. Since you&apos;ve ruined my mood, we&apos;ll start all over again in a second.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-40.jpg"),
go(dominant10#)
);

5#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Why can&apos;t men control themselves? Do you like to cum? Well that&apos;s not a real question. Offcourse you like to cum, in fact you love it. So now want you to cum again NOW! And since you&apos;ve ruined my mood, we&apos;ll start all over again in a second.</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-55.jpg"),
go(dominant10#)
);

6#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Why can&apos;t men control themselves? I want you apply the nipple clamps. Since you&apos;ve ruined my mood, we&apos;ll start all over again in a second. But leave the nipple clamps!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-35.jpg"),
go(dominant10#)
);

punishment#page(
'<TEXTFORMAT LEADING="2"><P ALIGN="CENTER"><FONT FACE="FontSans" SIZE="18" COLOR="#FFFFFF" LETTERSPACING="0" KERNING="1">Haha, you can&apos;t control yourself, do you? I already said I&apos;d like the punishment more, than the actual tease. So I hope you do too!</FONT></P></TEXTFORMAT>',
pic("serenabitch-14.jpg"),
delay(10sec, range(1,6),style:secret)
);

Maybe some code should be somewhat different, simpler or more efficient, but hey! It was just my first tease!

Happy creating!
lmjunk
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lmjunk »

Hi,

I really enjoyed this tease, it it possible for you to return it and make it not invisible.

Thanks