How I told my girlfriend about my T&D fetish

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
chewit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

How I told my girlfriend about my T&D fetish

Post by chewit »

Hi all,

I just thought I'd share with you how I told my girlfriend about my tease and denial fetish (if you're like me it's quite a nerve racking thing to do and this way has worked out very well for me).

As we live in Barcelona we spend a lot of the time going to the beach, the nudist beach to be more accurate. So last Sunday we went like we normally do. As I was lying there I noticed one guy that was in speedos, and lying next to him his girlfriend who was naked. At first I thought maybe nudism wasn't his thing but then I noticed why. I have to say the 'bulge' in the speedos was definitely not normal so I said to my girlfriend, 'I think that guy's wearing a male chastitiy belt'. She replied, 'I didn't know they existed', the conversation went from there and she seemed interested so I said I'll show you one online later.

Ok, so when we got home I was showing her the CB curve device on the internet, I then made a 'joke' that maybe I should buy one as it could be a fun game and I've always kinda enjoyed the feeling when I want sex but she doesn't and I have to wait.

So, that night we were in bed and she was definitely in the mood, I was giving her a massage which pretty much always leads to me pleasing her orally. After she came she kissed me but there was nothing else...no sex...this was not the norm. She then explained that as I like the feeling of being excited I wouldn't be getting any pleasure that night and smiled. She then went on to tell me that once the CB arrives she'll be keeping hold of the key, masturbating in front of me while I'm locked away and tied up and if I EARN the right I can please her orally as a reward. At this point I think she knew exactly what I liked, and very much knew what she was doing to me. Well after about 2 hours of lying in bed, extremely aroused and unable to stop thinking about how much I wanted to cum I managed to get to sleep.

During the rest of the week she only asked if the CB had arrived, no sexual activity whatsoever...as you can imagine by Friday night I was climbing the walls having spent the whole week looking forward to either cumming or the CB arriving. Then Friday night in bed went something like this

Gf: 'How many days since you last came?'

Me: 6, the last time for me was last Saturday

Gf: 'Is that all, only 6 days' (and she smiled)

Me 'I was thinking thats pretty good and maybe I'll be getting something tonight (trying to make a joke out of it but definitely wanting release) You know, the CB arrives Monday

Gf: Haha, you won't be cumming before then, I want you frustrated when your new toy arrives. From now on if you want an orgasm, you will work for it, housework, massages or maybe a nice present (another knowing smile). Of course it doesn't really matter if the CB arrives or not, you won't be cumming til I say so either way.

Me: But imagine how much harder it will be for me, I won't be able to touch myself at all or even get hard

Gf: Hmmm

She smiled again.

At this point I began to stroke her back, gave her another massage, we started kissing etc and I went down on her. This time after we came she took hold of me and started to stroke very slowly, I was absolutely desperate to cum but she just teased me with her hand and did a few other things I very much liked. Then she stopped...no edging.. nothing....so once again after feeling more excited than I ever have in my life I finally got to sleep, after how long I couldn't tell you.

The next morning I woke her stroking her back and gave her another massage and she was really horny again, so again I pleased her orally, but this time after she came she told me she wanted more.

Gf: I want you inside me'

Finally, the result I was hoping for, maybe she was so excited she'd forgotten I wasn't getting any release! I was having the best sex ever and she came again, but she didn't stop which made me think, this is amazing I'm actually gonna get to cum! Then she slowed down and stopped..

Gf: Just because you're inside me it doesn't mean you're going to cum today. I just fancied penetration.

I reckon a photo of the expression on my face would have been priceless. I was devastated but at the same time more excited than I've ever been in my life (this was my first experience of being controlled like this). She then proceeded to continue teasing me while I was inside her, each time I told her I was about to cum she would stop. I remember lying there with her on top thinking 'oh my god she's actually making me edge'!! I lost count of how many times she brought me to the edge, but on the last one she stopped and smiled again

Gf: Did you enjoy that cochino? (she's spanish, it means little piggy), I'm hungry, let's shower together quickly so we can go out for breakfast.

Well, I'm rambling on a bit so I'll finish up. This was yesterday, she spent the rest of the day smiling or laughing at me as she knew exactly how excited I was. In total she made me get naked 4 times during the day just so she could get me hard and tease me. Sometimes bringing me to the edge and sometimes just gently stroking, but always laughing or knowingly smiling.

I woke up this morning and I am more excited than ever, I feel like I am simultaneously in heaven and hell lol. Just the thought of what today brings excites me. She's still in bed at the moment so I think I'm gonna wash up, do some cleaning and make her breakfast...

So to summarize, today is Sunday, 8 days with no cumming and the CB arrives tomorrow...

Later we're going to the nudist beach, if I see the speedo guy I may have to go over and shake his hand.
You can view my teases here

"I've got balls like fucking watermelons man, I telling ya!"
-Spud, Trainspotting-
sillynick
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Re: How I told my girlfriend about my T&D fetish

Post by sillynick »

Congrats on having an open minded GF who is willing to help you along the road of tease and denial and chastity. i hope it all goes well for the both of you and you will have to keep us all updated on here as to how things go. Also, does your GF know that you are on here now? i think she should.
Curiosity killed the cat. What if the cat was Schrodinger's cat?
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

Wow. Thanks for sharing.
Little Miss Jay
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Domme (Female)

Post by Little Miss Jay »

Thanks for sharing your story Chewit!

You're a lucky guy ;-)

Little Miss Jay x
reflog1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by reflog1 »

dude thats awsome. i'm quite jealous.

congrats!
blueballboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blueballboy »

i'm not sure what the reason, but every time i hear the words "when was the last time you came" i feel weak. so it's very cool your girlfriend responded the way she did. hopefully your relationship keeps growing into a 24/7 denial lifestyle.

good luck man!
chewit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by chewit »

Thanks guys, I'm certainly enjoying this weekend :)

This morning was more of the same, when she woke up she called me to the bedroom and proceeded to take great delight in making me hard and showing me how easily she could make me twitch with the slightest touch. But that was all, no edging, no stroking.

After lunch and a few more chores (which I was more than happy to do haha) we were sat on the couch. Once again she decided to tease me, this time slowly stroking me. I have to say at this point real life T&D was even better than I'd ever imagined. After she climbed on top of me and basically rode me to made herself cum, how I held back I don't know, of course after she finished she asked if I wanted to cum as well and again just as I was about to she stopped.

Gf: Let's go to the beach

I've honestly lost count of how many orgasms she's had since I last came.

So after sitting on a nudist beach with my mind racing for 3 hours we came back home. Again we were on the couch.

Gf: Get it out, I want to pour some of this icecream on it and give you a blowjob (those were literally her exact words)

She undressed me and first started to show me how easy she could make me twitch, which again really made her laugh. Next came the blowjob which was out of this world, of course she paused before I got near cumming.

Gf: Ok I think I'm gonna let you cum

She continued and of course just as I was about to explode she stopped.

Gf: You know what, I really think after so many days of waiting I'm sure you'd rather cum inside me properly while having sex.

She actually said it like she was doing me a favour, almost with a look of apology lol.

Gf: But that will be another day mi amor. Maybe we should make a date for you to cum as it's your first time being teased. Next Sunday I think.

Another 7 days!! With that she stopped, and went into to the kitchen laughing at the stupid look on my face..

When she came out, she told me she had changed her mind. Of course stupidly I thought she meant I would be cumming today, but no...how stupid to think that.

Gf: I think it will be more fun if you don't know the day. I've got everything planned, it will be a surprise.

I am now starting to realize she has complete control over my release and the CB device hasn't even arrived yet...

-Spud, Trainspotting-
lewis_cameron
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lewis_cameron »

I hope you know how lucky you are, chewit.

Actually, your gf seems to have taken to the denial lifestyle remarkably enthusiastically, so perhaps 'lucky' isn't quite the correct word!...
I failed Miss Jay's Blue Ball Challenge
neo36
Experimentor
Experimentor
Dom/me(s): Little Miss Jay

Post by neo36 »

Wow Chewit thanks for sharing the story with us.

Please let us know how it went once the CD arrived, I m sure she has something in mind... you re a lucky man. Enjoy every moment of it,

:-D
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Post by elvisomar »

Wow... your story really turned me on. I'm green with envy.
bitemyass
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by bitemyass »

:wave: Awesome real time story, dude. :-)
:-D It makes me think that I might have a chance at T&D yet. I'm under self-control for two weeks not orgasming but three ruined ones since the same time. I fantasize that I too will be in your shoes per say soon. This does inspire me to progress to the next level, which would be involving my significant other.
Please keep us to date with the progress.
:yes:
all2true
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave
Dom/me(s): Looking for a dom/domme
Sub/Slave(s): I am a subby!

Post by all2true »

My only concern with giving a girfriend a key
is the small chance she will leave you and take the key.
Sorry not trying to be a 'downer"
I did like your story and hope everything works out for the best, keep us informed,
please.
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

Thanks for sharing.
ThomasKu
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ThomasKu »

Well...
In case of emergency there's always a way out:

And I mean cut off the lock...
chewit
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by chewit »

Hey guys, so just a quick update.

So the CB didn't arrive yesterday which added another day of waiting and being denied uncaged.

I'm learning new things about my girlfriend, she's definitely got a wicked side to her.

As I seem to be in a permanent state of arousal I was hoping for some more physical teasing yesterday, but that's not how things went. My gf put on the shortest dress she owns for the entire day, and every now and again giving me a knowing smile and a seductive pose, pulling the skirt up slightly or stroking herself.

Gf: What's wrong? Is there something you'd like? (followed by laughing)

Of course anytime I went near her she pushed me away laughing. I have to say it was a huge tease for me, I was even more excited the whole day with no touching.

The only time she let me touch her was when she laid back on the couch and opened her legs, then she just looked at me. Of course I went straight over and kissed her thigh. She then pushed me away again and laughed. Such a simple thing to do yet completely enforcing who's in control.

So, the chastity belt has arrived today :) It's on and I'm locked away! I've learnt from yesterday that no touching makes it even more exciting, and now that the belts on I think I may be in trouble lol. My girlfriend will be home in the next half an hour....

10 days so far..

-Spud, Trainspotting-